Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto community for safe-landing  (Read 135 times)
Jpt (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

Cryptocurrencies are tumbling now over the past few days with no apparently no silver linings in sight. Some blame increasing regulatory approach initiated by countries, while others show fault in them pointing out some possible problems like money laundering, its use in criminal activities. But what about crypto community taking steps to safe-land the market amid the ongoing situation? What are your suggestions in this regard?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:26:27 PM

I do have some problems on spending time for research about the reputation and credibility of an ICO so Yes, landing on their social communities like Telegram Channels will do give me more confidence on invest only if they do have more active social admins and members who are discussing out everything related or non related to their ICOs. Otherwise, Im staying away from bad ICOs that have no social community strengths.

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:38:01 PM

I do not have much advice, but I tell you to close your eyes and ears to bad news about crypto. You have to think how we can benefit from and make a profit from the present situation.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:42:48 PM

The crypto community is certainly a very important element in any project, I think that it can only be a plus for the project itself, because it is thanks to the community that the attitude to the project is formed.

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:52:52 PM

I think we will have to get used to whales being able to control the market for a long time to come, and at most one can try to ride the waves.
There's not enough stable real world interest in crypto right now.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:01:22 PM
Merited by visionary (2)

Bad news on the hands of whales who earn on this, buying a crypto currency at the bottom. If you have savings, you can do the same
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:34:43 PM

I feel there is not much to stop the stumbling, except the weak hands finish dumping what is in their hands. Imagine the strong hands taking advantage of the present situation. They even assist the media in compounding the situations facing the market. They are the ones that rush down in spreading the FUD and causing fear in the hearts of many.
It is until every investor and traders realise that there is nothing to fear when it comes to business and for them to know that some are out there trying to take advantage of their fears. Then i think with this, cryptocurrency will have a turn around for good.
Although, this is what makes the market interesting.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

Bad news on the hands of whales who earn on this, buying a crypto currency at the bottom. If you have savings, you can do the same

But long time crypto investors will never consider the fake news has been shared by the dump signal groups and whales. We need to utilize that kind of situation instead panic sell we are doing expecting with the high dump in the market.

Always prepare you mind to see the 20k USD limit for this year alone. Until it reaches please hold the bitcoin for long time to make the market perfect.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:24:28 PM

I feel there is not much to stop the stumbling, except the weak hands finish dumping what is in their hands. Imagine the strong hands taking advantage of the present situation. They even assist the media in compounding the situations facing the market. They are the ones that rush down in spreading the FUD and causing fear in the hearts of many.
It is until every investor and traders realise that there is nothing to fear when it comes to business and for them to know that some are out there trying to take advantage of their fears. Then i think with this, cryptocurrency will have a turn around for good.

What makes Market interesting is trading. And when so much people just hold their coins we get drop in price. People need to understand that they need to exchange their coins, to keep the flow going. But people still think that they are going to become rich simply by holding... well those days are behind us.
With everything that is going on, FUDs, bad news, fake news and panic sale we get community that doesn't know what is going on and market that is crumbling. I agree with you about people who manipulate and know what is going on, and that they will take the advantage of the situation. People need to understand how it all works, and stop blindly hoping that by holding, somehow everything will work out just fine... well it won't!
Discourze

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

What makes Market interesting is trading. And when so much people just hold their coins we get drop in price. People need to understand that they need to exchange their coins, to keep the flow going. But people still think that they are going to become rich simply by holding... well those days are behind us.
With everything that is going on, FUDs, bad news, fake news and panic sale we get community that doesn't know what is going on and market that is crumbling. I agree with you about people who manipulate and know what is going on, and that they will take the advantage of the situation. People need to understand how it all works, and stop blindly hoping that by holding, somehow everything will work out just fine... well it won't!

That's exactly correct. Though the initial investors who saw the potential in these back in '09-'12 are probably very happy with their choice in hodling, this won't be the case any longer. The potential of blockchain technology and Satoshi's ideal for the perfect online cash system were never intended to be held like assets. The whole point of mimicking the gold standard was to implement a system that couldn't suffer inflation due to the printing of fictitious new tokens. The technology we're developing is real, the implementation of it, however, is still at its early stages. So long as this community continues to transfer the coins and educating new investors on how they can benefit from using these rather than fiat, it'll continue to grow. Hodling forever is basically like token burning, having them sit in wallets until the end of days. Media has always been the governments' and banks' means for manipulating the masses, but now information is uncontrolled and anyone can educate to what is really happening. We can let others know that the potential for a decentralised economy is still alive and well regardless of what some stockbrokers have to say about it when compared to the USD value. So yeah, the tech is alive and kicking, and the markets will pick back up, but we have to do our part as well. Using and educating.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:41:36 PM

I do not have much advice, but I tell you to close your eyes and ears to bad news about crypto. You have to think how we can benefit from and make a profit from the present situation.

Bad marketing is actually attracting new investors. If all the investors would actually close their eyes they couldn't see the difference between the false and true news.

The false news is highly spread but this same news is influential for the market community which is currently growing in the matter of the current crypto coins fall.

Everything must be listened to and observed because this little pieces of information can actually help you to see the real truth behind the certain project and certain profitable or nonprofitable coin.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:27:09 PM

The comments i can make is that the true news and remarks of cryptocurrency only corresponds to this forum and some sympathetic sites of the forum, this is the moment of tranquility and development of personal strategy and even in the crypto community. We are in the right place and at the right time, think about it.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:33:46 PM

Cryptocurrencies are tumbling now over the past few days with no apparently no silver linings in sight. Some blame increasing regulatory approach initiated by countries, while others show fault in them pointing out some possible problems like money laundering, its use in criminal activities. But what about crypto community taking steps to safe-land the market amid the ongoing situation? What are your suggestions in this regard?

What regulatory approach? Last I heard was that the US senate/congress recognizes bitcoin and blockchain as drivers of future change.

There are a lot of silver and even golden linings in sight, the simplest and most alluring of which is that more and more businesses and establishments start accepting bitcoin everyday. More people are learning about crypto and once everyone uses and trades it, you will have your profits. Developers are working full time jobs making crypto better. Let them do their jobs and relax.
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:49:24 PM

The crypto community is not able to do any serious things, we do not own a lot of money. All the weather in the market do the great players (very rich people, exchanges)
We only need to adjust to market conditions
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:26:49 AM

Bad marketing is actually attracting new investors. If all the investors would actually close their eyes they couldn't see the difference between the false and true news.

The false news is highly spread but this same news is influential for the market community which is currently growing in the matter of the current crypto coins fall.

Everything must be listened to and observed because this little pieces of information can actually help you to see the real truth behind the certain project and certain profitable or nonprofitable coin.
what I mean is bad news or fake news or other fud, indeed little news is very influential. but that's no reason to stop investing, if you're wise you know what to do  Smiley
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:00:54 AM

The crypto community is certainly a very important element in any project, I think that it can only be a plus for the project itself, because it is thanks to the community that the attitude to the project is formed.
You are right. I also don't invest in ICO which doesn't have good community with professional admins.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:12:58 AM

I think in the market, it is in terms of trading, there is little that depends on the crypto community. All the negative news is done specifically, for panic in the market. In order for coins to pass from weak hands to strong hands. We only need to understand this and adapt ourselves. We need to select promising coins and hodl them in long. If you meant a crypto community of any project, then I think this is one of the most important factors. If the project has a large community, then many investors.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:24:16 AM

Believe in the crypto community and keep it strong and interactive. The foremost thing one can do is educate yourself and invest accordingly, impervious to the media hype instead of becoming a part of the resultant furor and flux.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:33:20 AM

Actually not all users crypto, blockhcahin system used as a tool of crime such as money laundering etc .. ..
but this is more to the "element" that is not responsible so that the crypto is considered negative, If all crypto holders use altcoin / bitcoin for digital assets and positive payments of course there will be no bad judgment from the government.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:58:57 PM

I think in the market, it is in terms of trading, there is little that depends on the crypto community. All the negative news is done specifically, for panic in the market. In order for coins to pass from weak hands to strong hands. We only need to understand this and adapt ourselves. We need to select promising coins and hodl them in long. If you meant a crypto community of any project, then I think this is one of the most important factors. If the project has a large community, then many investors.

I agree that learning and adapting is best approach, and every person that enters world of crypto should learn that first. But do you really think that holding coins is best way. Most of coins are made to be currency and not assets. By simple holding market would crumble, and price would going down. No trading = no variation in price. Lets assume we all just hold our coins where would that lead us? Currencies are not made for holding, that is why we have some problems now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: