Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Is bitcoin going down again?  (Read 423 times)
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:11:20 PM

bitcoin's price drops as much panic and sells bitcoin so bitcoin drops big money now we can not afford to hold it long enough so we can not lose if we sell cheaply panic if the price drops

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

People don't want to believe this idea but in my opinion, this is due to those market makers (manipulators) who just wanted to buy BTC at the lowest possible price. They literally putting so much pressure in the sell side driving people to panic sell at a loss. We all know that if everyone panic sell, price of any coin or even stocks/commodities will plummet to deeper depths. This is the main target of these market makers and they will just buy all those cheap BTC to prepare for another bull run. This is where they make their money. By spreading fear in the market and getting the most out of this fear.

Those FUD news that we are seeing, I also think they are the ones who fabricated it. Again, to spread uncertainty in market.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

I think there has some gambler in crypto market they make news several times that are fully fake and nasty. People believe that kind of news and stop their trading in ctypto market and also sell their BTC. As a result when BTC price down at that time the gambler buy more and more BTC in lowest price.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

bitcoin's price drops as much panic and sells bitcoin so bitcoin drops big money now we can not afford to hold it long enough so we can not lose if we sell cheaply panic if the price drops

Yeah and you need to stop shitposting if you want to get rank up at all. Grin Your words make exactly zero sense to me.

I think there has some gambler in crypto market they make news several times that are fully fake and nasty. People believe that kind of news and stop their trading in ctypto market and also sell their BTC. As a result when BTC price down at that time the gambler buy more and more BTC in lowest price.

There are shills who promote altcoins. I have seen brain dead shills posting shit across many social media and promoting totally scam shitcoins. They dont care that its a shitcoin or its a scam project. But often legitimate people fall for them especially the newbies who come to the crypto world.

Panic selling is common and people have their emotions too to keep control of. So its not their fault. However the good thing to do at the time of red market is to hold and see or set a stop loss and sell accordingly in a calculated fashion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:43:10 PM

I wonder why the price of bitcoin going down again even after the chinese holiday. Is it that it has to retrace back all the spike of 2017 or what?
It might have something to do with the issues of cryptoccurencies on countries which highly affect the demand in the market. Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin are only dependent with the demand in terms of their value, what happens with the demand will reflect the price of cryptos. Just continue holding on not to make the situation worse. profit will then be earned once the increase start. Just be patient on situations such as this. We should keep in mind that dumps are just temporary.

jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:18:30 AM

I wonder why the price of bitcoin going down again even after the chinese holiday. Is it that it has to retrace back all the spike of 2017 or what?
It might have something to do with the issues of cryptoccurencies on countries which highly affect the demand in the market. Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin are only dependent with the demand in terms of their value, what happens with the demand will reflect the price of cryptos. Just continue holding on not to make the situation worse. profit will then be earned once the increase start. Just be patient on situations such as this. We should keep in mind that dumps are just temporary.

I think bitcoins price down because of many people sell a bitcoin so if people sell a bitcoin theres many supply of coins but its normal if the price of bitcoin will down and price in the exact time will back normal price so dont be scared about that and continue to hold and wait the exact time to sell..
udroxz

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:21:00 AM

I think some whale in japan effecting to the BTC that is the information i got.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:29:35 AM

Various negative issues about bitcoin have an effect on its value. I think all of these are their strategies to manipulate bitcoin prices.
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:35:22 AM

there are some things that happen with bitcoin prices that continue to decline in the price of the example is by the prohibition of bitcoin ads on this goglle which become bitcoin continues to decline, but some investors use this opportunity by buying bitcoin then menyimanya and will await the right time where they will resell it.
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:46:18 AM

I think this happens because of bad news about bitcoin that continues until now. such as news examples from google that will delete ads about btc and ico too. this is what makes btc become the price down steadily until now

yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

Various reasons can make bitcoin price fluctuates such as : the bad news about bitcoin.
it makes the bitcoin holders facing fear, and do panic sell. Causing the bitcoin price going down.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:24:18 AM

Because google and facebook blocked all ads of cryptocurrency. That made the market go down dramatically.
This is a very important case and we need to consider buying and selling. I think we should all transfer money to USDT to preserve our property. That's my strategy and I think we should apply it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

The decline in bitcoin prices at the beginning of the year I think was caused by the large number of ICOs and investors are beginning to switch to the ICO as investors already know the bitcoin market will be saturated several months earlier this year. But, I'm sure sure it will return to the highest price only we are patient and wait for the time to arrive
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:02:10 AM

I think the google news of cryptos and some countries ban the bitcoin that impacting the price of bitcoin and that is why the bitcoin price is gone down but its impact is not permanently after this some investors are buying from bottom and make the high price of bitcoin and their demand is also in there.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:07:15 AM

The major fall has already passed away and now whatever we are experiencing is the market recovery. Yes, market is in completely ambiguous state where there are people who thinks bitcoin might drop to zero but there also people who are taking the opportunity of investing into the crypto due to its low point. In such instance obviously the market will keep burning badly and will take some more drops and ups over next week or month nobody knowns really. I think this drama will stop soon as the people understand the market is recovering and its better to get in than get out from it. This is what has happened every time we have seen the drop in market. So its better to watch it grow back than panic.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

I think it's a normal thing that the movement of digital currency is very volatile, when investors buy or sell simultaneously in large quantities the bitcoin price in the market will drop
ed_Berrington

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

This is due to the latest difficulties Bitcoin. Hack Exchange Binance and the prohibition of Google.
josefelix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

Big whales are making profit while bitcoin raise and when bitcoin is going down so don't see any thing strange , just wait don't get panic or you loose lot money

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
racistyui

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

The reason we are crashing right now in my opinion are caused by miners. Miners are clearly manipulating the market. Not whales, tokyo whales, common traders or any FUDs. Miners are using FUD news to dump at every chance. Reason for this? Plain and simple. It hasn't been profitable to mine in the past month. Solution? Simply don't buy. If you need to sell then sell. But let them pump it and dump it on their own. Do not feed them! This is just my opinion. Although in my experience this is very clear are caused by miners. When we stop buying they can pump it themselves and dump it themselves. This will cost them a lot. Eventually market will settle. Have a good Sunday!

Sergey190785

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

First of all, bitcoin is regulated by whales. Only when they are profitable, then bitcoin along with all the crypto-currencies will start to grow

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: