Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:43:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Is bitcoin going down again?  (Read 423 times)
rybakov

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

I wonder why the price of bitcoin going down again even after the chinese holiday. Is it that it has to retrace back all the spike of 2017 or what?

The only solid news I believe capable of impacting the bitcoin prices is about Google banning crypto related ads. This will result in more price drop in future as well.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

There are shills who promote altcoins. I have seen brain dead shills posting shit across many social media and promoting totally scam shitcoins. They dont care that its a shitcoin or its a scam project. But often legitimate people fall for them especially the newbies who come to the crypto world.
The issue with shit coins and projects which are collecting huge amount of money is the main reason the governments around the world are planning to put regulations and it will affect bitcoin too when it comes to privacy and so on.People who plan on investing must learn about these new projects rather than going for the gamble,thinking about huge profits.

Panic selling is common and people have their emotions too to keep control of. So its not their fault. However the good thing to do at the time of red market is to hold and see or set a stop loss and sell accordingly in a calculated fashion.
I am not a fan of stop loss when it comes to bitcoin,the market could go down sharply but it will recover too in a short period of time,the only thing you can do is to wait for the market to recover and in my past experience as everyone knows,the price always recovers even if it takes some time.
sedihnya8

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

Worrying about the cryptocurrency of the future (digital money), Google decided to block digital money ads on its platform. Previously, Facebook also had a similar step.

Quoted from Tech Crunch on Friday (16/3/2018), tech giant from Uncle Sam's country also participated in the blocking of binary option ads or similar products, as well as digital currencies and content that are still associated with it, such as initial coin offerings and a cryptocurrency purse starting from Bitcoin and his friends
this article is quoted from: http://tekno.liputan6.com/read/3375046/setelah-facebook-kini-giliran-google-cekal-iklan-bitcoin

Perhaps this is one of the reasons why bitcoin and other altcoin prices go down
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

Bitcoin goes down making people lose pretty much money. Why devalued:
- First: Charlie Lee and Emil Oldenburg Sell all the money when raising prices
- Monday: Investors want to recover capital
- Third: Copper Ripple also depreciated affected Bitcoin
- Fourth: Some South Korean deals collapsed
- Thursday: It has spread the news through the net
Messenger and Facebook affect investor sentiment
- Friday: When CME and BCOE accept bitcoin transactions will be affected due to some regulations ...
This is only temporary. Copper Bitcoin will stabilize and increase as strong as before.
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

I wonder why the price of bitcoin going down again even after the chinese holiday. Is it that it has to retrace back all the spike of 2017 or what?
I think this kind of happenings in bitcoin is normal because as far as I know bitcoin price is unstable so we don't know what gonna happen time by time. All we need to do is to hold on and to wait patiently until it's price will increase because not all the time, bitcoin is always going up.
adecryptokoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

From the way it is going down, my fear is that will it ever get to $20k again? I have friends who bought it at 18k, they have lost over 10k by now and i think even if it will go back, it may take ages.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:05:06 PM

The price falls due to the fact that some people having capital play with the bitcoin price, using mass media, the release of large amounts of bitcoin on the exchange, which increases the "offer" and lowers the price of bitcoin. This is called classical speculation, so do those who do not understand blockchain technology and buy bitcoin only with the goal of buying cheaper and selling more expensive. And those people who buy and use bitcoin in everyday life to settle with other people, store and do not sell it at the first negative news realize all the advantages of bitcoin, believe that it is this real digital gold and believe that technology blockchain in the near future will cover absolutely all areas of our lives.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:22:17 PM

At first, I thought that after the Chinese New Year ended, the rate of the entire cryptocurrencies market would recover. But then again negative news from Facebook banning ads, until the Chinese government banned the cryptocurrencies trading and now the G20 meeting makes the rate of continuous decline rapidly. Hope Q4 2018 cryptos rate will quickly increase.

maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:31:34 PM

bitcoin price is in the stage of low appraisal...it is true but in a few days from now the price of bitcoin is going up again and we know that bitcoin ever is like that.but i believe that this year the price of bitcoin will be higher than last year...so were not aware to the low price of bitcoin because prices well be change....
Sir mikolo

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:02:59 PM

In the US, the dollar is a strong currency. Bitcoin is not a necessity. Many of my fellow Americans only see it as an investment medium; they would never consider using Bitcoin to build a business, as the dollar is more stable and respected world-wide. The number of businesses that accept Bitcoin for payment is steadily growing. Led by global businesses like Overstock, there are now hundreds (if no thousands) of businesses and even more individuals accepting Bitcoin for payment. Even Craigslist is in on the act, with an “Accept Cryptocurrency for payment” check box.
Mike1992

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:06:44 PM

OK, Bitcoin prices trended Downward. Has the sky fallen?
Just like stocks, Bitcoin is finding it’s newest pricing Plateaus. However, with the Price Volatility of bitcoin, understanding these “trading ranges” is like reading tea leaves to forecast the future.
Mikolo11132

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:10:16 PM

OK, Bitcoin prices trended Downward. Has the sky fallen?
Just like stocks, Bitcoin is finding it’s newest pricing Plateaus. However, with the Price Volatility of bitcoin, understanding these “trading ranges” is like reading tea leaves to forecast the future.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:10:50 PM

There have been many issues relevant to bitcoin these days. To be more specific, they are negative news that affect the butcoin's price. First, remember that google, facebook banned the crypto ads. Second, twitter is following there footstep. Third, those negative people who are contributing to the dropping of bitcoin.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:20:29 PM

It's not rocket science. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and go up and down. After irrational exuberance earlier in the year, the industry was bound to experience a crash of sorts. Things will get better over time.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:21:24 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 10:01:33 PM by XCANA

Bitcoin market value is going down mainly because of the FUD and panic sell that so many people are involved at the moment couple with the bad news from Google.

CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

Bitcoin is going down again because it is affected by the news that google and twitter is banning cryptocurrencies. There are also many other contributing factors like those big people who are manipulating the price of bitcoin or those people spreading lies against bitcoin.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

There are many reasons why current prices are declining due to the many negative issues that come out and lowering the interest of investors to invest in crypto and many of them withdraw their assets, perhaps later after the G20 event takes place and get positive results. Crypto prices will begin to stabilize as investors will reinvest in Crypto.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:30:41 PM

Yes that is true, but no one knows the real reason of why there is new FUD on the market, i am a little worried about what is going on right now, but i am not going to panic sell because of this.

Let's hope to see the market recovering soon.

Bitcoin market value is going down mainly because of the FUD and panic that so many people are involved at the moment couple with the bad news from Google.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:52:14 PM

The only solid news I believe capable of impacting the bitcoin prices is about Google banning crypto related ads. This will result in more price drop in future as well.
It is not true to some extent people are trust bitcoin they are confident about bitcoin that someday it will rise again for them, I have strong faith with bitcoin and I know it is not going to be dull. For investors bitcoin is golden investment even now if the price of bitcoin is not very high but people trust that at some point it will increase the I have not find any website about bitcoin on google which says bitcoin is ban by google, some investors sold high amount of bitcoin at panic which made the market a bit down but it will be overcome very soon.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

Bitcoin market value is going down mainly because of the FUD and panic that so many people are involved at the moment couple with the bad news from Google.
There are many reasons to  bitcoin get drecreased currently. Especially, the bad news from google possess a lot that cryptocurrency tends to be banned, and I think this news takes a huge impact to all bitcoin users, they feel panic a lot and are going to sell it immediately. Another main reason is whale is gaining profits from bitcoin, whale is buying bitcoin to short it during future. In anyway, there are many reasons why bitcoin get decreased so you’d better have many reason for holding it, I believe that it will recover  soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: