Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to get some Siacoin & Storj.  (Read 109 times)
lublockchain (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

Now I want to hold some low value in the market, I have learn about Sirin Labs, Siacoin, Storj.
Can you give me some ideas?
I want to hold the application coin.
Thanks you so much. Wink Wink Wink
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

have a look on Oyster, Fortknoxter too. They are really nice projects and have more potential then sia and storj.
I am holding oyster and planning to buy more and more

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
friday99

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

does the altcoin you think is very good to follow in an investment in the long term or short term?
lublockchain (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:23:13 PM

have a look on Oyster, Fortknoxter too. They are really nice projects and have more potential then sia and storj.
What do you think about BEE token and SIRIN LABS?
nextel

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

Now I want to hold some low value in the market, I have learn about Sirin Labs, Siacoin, Storj.
Can you give me some ideas?
I want to hold the application coin.

those coins you had mentioned are online storage utility coins as token for storing and accessing remote files.
But the most unique and effective coin for online storage is Oyster Pearl PRL. it's main net will be launched around this coming April (next month) and people will do start to save their files in the tangle that is completely anonymous that nobody could retrieve their files except the owner because the files will be first split before distributed to the tangle.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
nextel

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

What do you think about BEE token and SIRIN LABS?

BeeToken vs. Sirin Labs?
I choose Sirin Labs over BeeToken because Sirin is more poplar as they are the only developer of the most expensive Android phone of the planet.
they had proven their worth so Sirin Labs will become the next big crypto in the near future as I am started to list it down as my next coin to invest.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
nextel

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

does the altcoin you think is very good to follow in an investment in the long term or short term?

I am investing altcoins for both short-term and long-term because it depends on the project.
I invested Ripple for long-term because other than it's a good coin and fast in transaction speed - giant companies and countries are trying to make partnership with Ripple and I do believe that it will soon surge it's price value.
I invested Oyster Pearl PRL and Debitum for shirt term because I saw their potential to be the next top altcoins in the near future.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: