Question: What's your vote?
Pro merit - 5 (62.5%)
Anti merit - 0 (0%)
Pro merit Anti sMerit - 3 (37.5%)
Pro sMerit Anti merit - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Survey Only, Dont be Harsh to me  (Read 240 times)
De4ted (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

This Topic is just a survey because I am 1 of the newbies who likes merit but I dont agree with this sMerit system, In this topic I just want to know what is the most voted with this options.

In my other post about the merit system there is nothing wrong with this system whats wrong here and has many complains is that sMerit system though I know that it is the part of the merit system to caught those high rank shitposter and spammers. You can review Im not against with it.

Even though I'm newbie here I think Im better than those who are complaining about the system and post redundant topic about this, for me those members complain about the system are shitpeoples that spams the community.

The only problem that I see here is the sMerit system. Many members here are complaining about what if they sell, what if they trade, what if they use their sMerit to their other accounts, and so on, I see this shit posting is a redundant topic to meta section.
So the main problem here is all about sMerit, that makes shit because people dont reward those high quality content because they can use this to earn some profit.
I also know that they will soon run out of merit, but still they used the system to earn some money, and some of this shitposter has a high rank now and has many high rank farm account so that they are not thinking about ranking up anymore because they are already contented with their ranks.

The only solution I see here is close that sMerit system to be fair for all the members here in forum and it can also stop the merit trading, selling or whatever shit can make by those shitmembers.
This can also help to stop the spam topic about the merit system.

IM AGAINST TO THOSE SHITPOSTERS AND SHITMEMBERS TO THIS FORUM ALL OF YOU CAN LEAVE NOW.   Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

Well, in my opinion Merit as one of Requirements to Rank-Up is Good. But, i have some cons with sMerit.
First, sMerit is main objective for Newbie, beside Bounty.
Second, sMerit easily to Abuse, and just few High-Tier member actively give Merit. (Well, I want to share and give Merit if I have) because I already Marked 2 Best Post and Meritable. Cheesy
Third, Merit doesn't have reset cooldown. It is too hard to give merit for Good Quality Post wih 0 sMerit and still same for a long time. Maybe sMerit need reset in certain time. But, i know this will give troublesome, when High-Tier sell Merit, they will happy with this feature.

Dingdongjl

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

The only solution I see here is close that sMerit system to be fair for all the members here in forum and it can also stop the merit trading, selling or whatever shit can make by those shitmembers.
this statement is true, this sMerit is the root of all the people crying about merit system. People just complain but they dont really read what's the purpose of this system, and I personally agree that this solution can also stop merit selling and trading. Brilliant!

romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

What message will it give to spammers then ? They will be happy to see that their abused resulted in the admin taking back such a major decision. They will keep repeating the same behavior in case of future changes as well. At such, instead of taking back the merit system, we should look for ways to recognize members abusing it then remove them from this forum. It should not be that hard especially if all the members actively participate in this. Just by using the options like report to moderators for spam posts, you can make a good contribution for the betterment of the forum.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:38:52 AM

this statement is true, this sMerit is the root of all the people crying about merit system. People just complain but they dont really read what's the purpose of this system, and I personally agree that this solution can also stop merit selling and trading. Brilliant!

Why would you want it close? So that you could rank up and took advantage again of the community? The merit system is already working as you can see, it prevents account farmers, spammers and etc. The only thing causing the redundancy of a topic is that a person (like you) wanted to be agreed by the vass majority since you have similarities in agenda. Especially this topic about Merits.
Alone055

Activity: 1045
Merit: 202

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:00:41 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Okay, so I have just wasted 2 minutes of my time for reading this "shit" post.  Roll Eyes
What are you actually trying to say? "I don't complain about Merit system, but sMerit system is a problem."  Huh What the hell does that supposed to mean?
How will the system work if there aren't sMerits to be transferred between the accounts??  Huh
I doubt you know how the system basically works. A person is supposed to understand the fundamentals of something before reaching to a self-made conclusion about it. Below is the post about Merit system. Read it and then start arguments when you actually get to know it properly.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

P.S: Btw, how many times did you use the word "shit" combined with other nouns in your post?  Roll Eyes I couldn't help but notice your attempt of trying to make your post attractive, but that is not actually the way of doing it.

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

the merit system is implemented to prevent bitcointalk farming accounts and improve useful post and not just spam. indeed will arise positive and negative effects. but this is a new system that is applied. we just need to comply with the rules and further improve the quality of post we make. we community, we must support each other. there may be a new system that will make this merit system more perfect

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:27:04 PM

Jumped into this thread on Meta section saying to myself, "Finally, a thread without reference to merits". Only to get disappointed once again.

Even though I'm newbie here I think Im better than those who are complaining about the system and post redundant topic about this, for me those members complain about the system are shitpeoples that spams the community.

You are not better than them! You are committing the same error of posting redundant topics with this thread. Maybe the Meta section should be renamed merit section!
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16596

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

Okay, so I have just wasted 2 minutes of my time for reading this "shit" post.  Roll Eyes
What are you actually trying to say?
He's trying to be "constructive" by making a short post as long as possible, saying the same thing about four times.

TL;DR: the merit system works fine. Proof: OP didn't get any!

De4ted (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:06:31 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 05:23:50 AM by De4ted

What are you actually trying to say? "I don't complain about Merit system, but sMerit system is a problem."  Huh What the hell does that supposed to mean?
Do you see merit and sMerit same?  Grin really?

How will the system work if there aren't sMerits to be transferred between the accounts??  Huh
Come on! read again, dont came on a conclution without reading the whole thread, you blind?

P.S: Btw, how many times did you use the word "shit" combined with other nouns in your post?  Roll Eyes I couldn't help but notice your attempt of trying to make your post attractive, but that is not actually the way of doing it.
I dont need to make my post to be attractive, look at your self  Smiley Cheesy Cheesy Grin that's your way to be attractive? and get a merit on a shit post? LOL! I wasted 2 mins of my life arguing with this shit.

PS: There's no rules about saying the word shit so who care's if i say SHIT SHIT SHIT a million times?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2842261.msg29153561#msg29153561
is this what you call high quality post?  Grin
Alone055

Activity: 1045
Merit: 202

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:00:47 AM

Do you see merit and sMerit same?  Grin really?

Come on! read again, dont came on a conclution without reading the whole thread, you blind?

I dont need to make my post to be attractive, look at your self  Smiley Cheesy Cheesy Grin that's your way to be attractive? and get a merit on a shit post? LOL! I wasted 2 mins of my life arguing with this shit.

PS: There's no rules about saying the word shit so who care's if i say SHIT SHIT SHIT a million times?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2842261.msg29153561#msg29153561
is this what you call high quality post?  Grin

And that makes it obvious that you know nothing about the system, nor a thing about quality posts.  Roll Eyes
You probably have a lot to learn. Being jealous of people because their posts are merited wont help you in this case.  Roll Eyes

De4ted (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

And that makes it obvious that you know nothing about the system, nor a thing about quality posts.  Roll Eyes
You probably have a lot to learn. Being jealous of people because their posts are merited wont help you in this case.  Roll Eyes
You think your a pro? HAHA! jealous? really? on a shit post getting 7 merit? why should I? I dont think you clearly understand why the merit system exist.  Grin By the way put you on my ignore list dont want to waste a post arguing with shitpeoples like you.  Grin
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:11:30 PM

Wait Did somebody else Notice OP summary of Posts (1-16)? Almost all are from meta section, and What makes Him intriguing is, He is unusual like the other newbies' Who welcome themselves in the beginners and Help section, and if you are really a newbie OP  How did you focus on meta feature itself only? I mean not to offend you OP, is this your new account or are you new to this forum?  Survey only. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: