Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptomarket all in red!  (Read 2838 times)
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:08:31 AM

Seeing the cryptomarket in red is not an unusual scene anymore since that is always happening long before bitcoin has reached its all time high last year. If you are into crypto, you must have to know the basics of cryptomarkets and of course, you have to be patient and be a risk-taker.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
riwatmoni

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

the current crypto currency has started to decline in the stock market and the decline in the volume of money and the decline in coin prices generated, but we have to wait a few more days to ensure that the price of coins we buy will fall in price again. because we also know, if waiting is a boring thing, but in the world of Cryptocurrency already things to do if we want to succeed is one of the keys to wait.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:45:14 PM

All crypto market in red because bitcoin and the mother of all alt ( ethereum ) also going down. Another cryptocurrencies price is base on bitcoin and ethereum. Ico which used ethereum for funding base on ethereum and ico used bitcoin for funding will be based on bitcoin. Maybe only 1% altcoin can going up ( the fundamental must be very strong ) so the investor still imvest on it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

The market is recovering now, so i do not think that there is something to be worried about. I am more than confident in that eveyrthing will be going on green on the next few days.
to be honest, ethereum went up by more than three percent today

Do you really think so mate? The market moves in the range of $6100 to $6700 for so long time.
I am so tired of looking at the bearish market
Market hasn't done "full" recover yet but for me it will done it in coming months, this is just a case of time, stay patient and you will get reward for it.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:51:47 PM

crypto world will be green end of this yaer hole next year i hope !
the market will get more mainstream..

for the win !

If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

Tomak

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:04:35 PM

The market is recovering now, so i do not think that there is something to be worried about. I am more than confident in that eveyrthing will be going on green on the next few days.
to be honest, ethereum went up by more than three percent today

Do you really think so mate? The market moves in the range of $6100 to $6700 for so long time.
I am so tired of looking at the bearish market

As you wish, 7400 USD today LOL

Patience is the key. First BTC bull run and then buy cheap altcoins, this is how i see it for now.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:40:29 AM

If the SEC allow the Bitcoin ETF with physical cover of the funds and full insurance then the way is only up. Some other as Goldman Sachs have get a new CEO which is a BTC Pro. Green Markets are here
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:23:34 AM

Yeyyyyyy!! Cryptomarket all in green!!!!

It seems that the latest news on Bitcoin ETFs are positive, let's hope for the best in the future Wink I'm looking forward to see what happens in the markets in the next weeks and months.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:46:07 AM

The market now is green. Let's hope that this green market will continue until the end of the year, just like what happened last year, the pump of crypto started slowly until the end of the year. Let's hope and keep away to FUD or fake news.

devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:57:06 AM

But for now I see the market situation is still in a state of rising prices. I am still convinced that the market will still experience a price increase later. we ourselves must be patient in waiting for him to be able to restrain the lust in selling
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:47:38 PM

buy when the price goes down the most, you can analyze the market with your own technique, look for coins that bepotensi up to double, maybe two or three months you will enjoy the results.
do it repeatedly, and make it as a passive income
IFK

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

At the moment, only bitcoin remains green. But the percentage of growth of this coin is very small, and it seems to me that the fall will begin soon. But we must be strong at this moment.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

If you only plan to invest $300, then I recommend you buy BTM. I think you can take a closer look at this cryptocurrency, whether it is long-term or short-term trading!

mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

I think it's only temporary because the price is not always red coin you should be able to take advantage of such moments to be able to get a lot of profits by buying when the price at the base.
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

wait till btc increases significantly, that's better than you're stuck in high price
maybe btc increase in the coming months, theb you can buy alcoints that you want. but make sure that you buy good coin Smiley

Kocret02

Activity: 1148

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

this is just the usual cycle in cryptocurrency, because now the market is in the bottom position. predicted in some time to come the market will be stable and this can be used as profit and the market will be green again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
btctime

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

Since you have a fairly small amount for investment, pay attention to investing in ICO projects. No one will tell you exactly how much you can earn, but investing in ICO you can quickly increase your initial capital.
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:29:28 PM

There's a many coins in crypto market that have a good price that you can afford but you need to be sure that the coin you choose to buy is have potential to make it grow and don't be expect that you can get a good profit in two months because market is volatile it's not easy to know if market will go up or down.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:41:23 PM

There's nothing wrong and to worry about seeing cryptomarkets in red because it is what it is. Don't forget that cryptomarkets are volatile place where its market cap relies on the progress of cryptocurrencies. But as cryptomarkets bleed, it will always find a new life once the cryptocurrencies surge back.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:23:41 AM

God, I hate what is happening right now. The coin that I'm certain that I bought is on the bottom was not the real bottom. It fell down 2-3x and I don't know if a bull run is enough to make me recover my investments because I know that the bull run this year will not be as great as the last time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: