Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:51:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptomarket all in red!  (Read 2838 times)
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:23:24 PM

hope soon every place will be so beautiful you have to wait for it or you will regret it with patience wait the market will come back every year these reds scare us but do not be afraid anymore wait my friend

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

hope soon every place will be so beautiful you have to wait for it or you will regret it with patience wait the market will come back every year these reds scare us but do not be afraid anymore wait my friend
while there is an artificial manipulation in the crypto currency market and it seems to me that this way they want to squeeze out all the juice from ordinary users of crypto currency. Apparently large whales want to be sole proprietors and supervisors of crypto-currencies.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:12:43 AM

Set the time for getting profit is kinda hard for me. You really need to choose the really best token for the investment, and you need to be ready for doing short term investment. Moreover if the price doesn't come out as our plan, we have to take the risk of doing cut loss. So I'm afraid if the limited time isn't a good choice.

Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:39:06 AM

Of course it is normal when the price of cryptocurrencies rises and falls, this is purely decentralized so that no one can control, but I am sure that the development of crypto will continue to improve.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:14:13 AM

Well seeing the cryptomarket red really sucks. To be honest Im a bit worried about it . Especially seeing your holdings value continously dropping down. What really bothers me is that there are still no updates about when or how crypto will recover.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:51:41 AM

Red market do not interfere to grow own deposit in the coins that I hold already. It's not so simple but possible. And I will wait for market turn-over. I'm sure it will happen. And it does not matter when it happens. But it will definitely. And then I will hold more coins then today. Maybe I'm too optimistic but this is interesting experience
CNMOH

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?
Bro no one in this world can tell you how much you get after 2 months on spending where...but surely it is not the time to sell..if possible it is a time to buy...specially coins like bitcoin,ethereum and neo are the best ones.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

Sometimes the market is green, but growth is not high, it can only fall sharply, but when the recovery is very slow, I no longer trust the cryptographic market, now I have a lot of losses, but I do not Dare to sell pennies because if I sell more holes.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

the market is red its always good to buy because the price of the coins is at low value, therefore we can afford for as many as we can. Its good to have it now while the market is red because i know that maybe in the last quarter of this year we will have a green market already.
minhnguyenqh8395

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:32:53 AM

Haha market in red again! But i have a chance to buy more! Cheesy still believe in Crypto! Just hold and hold!
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:34:13 AM

In my opinion , if I were you I would buy some good coins right now since most of the good coins are in cheap prices , I suggest that you should buy those top coins like bitcoin or Ethereum because it's price will pump in the next couple of months.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:41:13 AM

Invest in some good coins right now because as of now the market is not in good shape so most of the good potential coins are in dip too so you can buy them in low prices like neo and ripple .
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

Its been a long time since we see the market green. All the news I always heard about cryptoworld is not good. Cryptovalue is falling down dramatically and issues of cryptoworld around the world is still unresolved.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

Its been a long time since we see the market green. All the news I always heard about cryptoworld is not good. Cryptovalue is falling down dramatically and issues of cryptoworld around the world is still unresolved.
The coin that I'm certain that I bought is on the bottom was not the real bottom. It fell down 2-3x and I don't know if a bull run is enough to make me recover my investments because I know that the bull run this year will not be as great as the last time.
Allmdl

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

Look at the graphics of some popular coins. Just in this coin, that was the most dumped this year! but maybe the market will soon go to heaven
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:07:22 AM

Look at the graphics of some popular coins. Just in this coin, that was the most dumped this year! but maybe the market will soon go to heaven

It is not yet certain that the market is recovering, now that electronic money is at a low price, they are constantly falling, so I think eth prices are at $ 200 freezing or falling, impossible. any increase to be high anymore.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:41:54 AM

When the market is dropping we will difficult to get profit and see all altcoins green, no guarantee that a coin that will impact to market, maybe we need for long term to see the market green again.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Thug Life

Activity: 359

Freedom

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

I see now the all crypto coin in red or down, and that happened because there was bad news that hit crypto especially bitcoin today I hope this kind of situation will not be forever
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

the crypto market cannot be ascertained at the moment and is difficult to predict, sometimes everything goes red but sometimes it turns green but only briefly and becomes red again, but if we can read and take good chances on coins that have good movements we will can make a profit, so if you want to make a profit then look for coins that have a good chance and will be profitable

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:10:14 AM

Code:
I think you need to pay attention to the bitcoin trend as used as a benchmark for the current market analysis being undermined by this situation.

I think you can buy ETH even if you are not sure please for a short period

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: