Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:09:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is deep over or it is just the beginning of the end?  (Read 425 times)
Dklinov (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

I wonder if the deep is over or it is just the beginning of the end?  The tensions and regulatory concerns over the crypto is growing and only God knows what will be the agreements during G20 Summit. Probably the shake ups are inevitable right after the Summit. However, the the deepest spot could be? 6K-3K?
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:15:21 PM

I very much hope that what is happening today in the market is temporary, I think that this will ever happen and will not leave cases of such a drop in prices. It is very strange to understand that the crypto-currency market was able to fall so much in price.
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

This is not the beginning of the end, Crypto hasn't even been totally embraced, its still a new technology that hasn't been accepted completely yet. there are still lots of challenges that will come by and the best that you can do is not to worry.
Dklinov (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

This is not the beginning of the end, Crypto hasn't even been totally embraced, its still a new technology that hasn't been accepted completely yet. there are still lots of challenges that will come by and the best that you can do is not to worry.
The fact that this is a new technology makes it worrisome as the mainstream still skeptical to idea of the blockchain and value of Bitcoin. The question is if it is truly worth it? Or the underlying tehcnology was too overvalued by market  bullish sentiments and emptions. I believe this question will remain open until the market stabilizes. The other question is how long it will take the technology to be recognized by the mainstream and the market to be stabilized...
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:41:18 PM

$6K for BTC will be next week because G20 - it will be reversal double bottom pattern

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:56:44 PM

The name of the post looks so poetically that makes to feel connection with historical events Roll Eyes
But I think it isn’t worth going in panic. It is just market behavior.
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:03:16 PM

I don't think the dip is over yet. But I am sure that this is not the beginning of the end. Last year was almost the same and we all remember how it ended. So, keep calm and keep going.

cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:04:45 PM

I wonder if the deep is over or it is just the beginning of the end?  The tensions and regulatory concerns over the crypto is growing and only God knows what will be the agreements during G20 Summit. Probably the shake ups are inevitable right after the Summit. However, the the deepest spot could be? 6K-3K?
It could rise up to $12k or it could fall down to $6k or $3k because these are the levels which has hard support lines.Lets hope there will be some positive outcome to the 620 Summit,hold your bitcoins until further notice has announced hope that it would be positive so that our market will grow further.

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:06:46 PM

Are you kidding me?? Crypto is booming right now with many of the ICOs starting to implement their technology in almost all the industries out there. This is just a preparation for a long bull-run. Keep calm and purchase solid cryptos. I promise you won't regret it.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:11:39 PM

If it turns out on the G20 that ICO's will be banned somehow and exchanges will be dealt with in terms of transparancy to governments in order to be compliant to tax revenue regulations, then the whole cryptoscene will be in a really really depressed *run forest run* mode with massive cashing out before regulations are active.  And it looks like this will happen.  So no, we haven't seen Mordor yet.  But this cleansing needs to happen because the way things are turning out right now (the amount of scams, ICO-generators (for real??), BS-projects etc. this can't last much longer.  There will be bull runs again one day but I think the wild west will be gone.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

Good afternoon! cheer up, i'm sure this is not the end, but the correction may last for several months or even for year. Be patient!
But this is just my opinion and i didnt invest big money in that, so i'm calm.

cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

This is the moment of truth if there will be some positive outcome price of the bitcoin would rise up to $20k again and if its not,expect the worst around $3k that is why most of the investors pulled out their money into the market because of this summit,it will decide the faith of all the cryptocurrencies it could be the start of the crypto dooms day.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:15:26 PM

I can not know for sure, but I'm sure that bitcoin will not go below 6 thousand. For below, in my opinion, this is already a collapse
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:29:51 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 12:15:56 AM by sycaburatan

Might be the beginning of the end if bitcoin's price are going to fall further.But lets hope that these big players wont allow bitcoin to crash easily because im sure there are some people in this world that cares about decentralized currency,billions of investments would crash if the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are going to its end.

Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:30:29 PM

I think it's possible that we are going on $ 5,000. I do not really want this, but I see that this situation is highly probable
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

Banks are killing the market.They are trying on every possible way to destroy the BTC. It will be whole year long.I dont think that anything will change this and next month.MAybe in may little push
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:49:02 PM

there is one bright light in crypto (ok two) NUMA is an appreciating monetary unit cryptocurrency not tied to bitcoin and eliminates large % downward volatility. coming late april, it is the next chapter in crypto ( this type of uncrashable crypto will be the future) check wau coin for the first appreciating monetary unit. this technology is a breakthrough only possible with blockchain, but no one knows about it outside of a samll handful of humans

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

I think good news are trickling in; the US made crypto  laws, and Germany too. I hope they're not false though.  With time countries will begin to "kowtow" to the power of Blockchain, btc and other cryptos.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:00:36 PM

Sometimes the best thing to do is to not overthink things, if you start looking you will always find reasons for the price of bitcoin to go down and as we have seen this tendency has caused the price of bitcoin to decrease but do not worry bitcoin is not going to be over because of this there is still a long road ahead of us, it is not going to be to keep holding our bitcoin but we must if we want to obtain benefits out of it.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:03:09 PM

dip will continue but END will never happen..$6,000 is near but $3,000 is too far and for me this will never come,whatever fud and bad news brings would not be enough to bring this great coin down that low.so better post positive words than this that may bring another panic

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: