Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:48:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your experience about token  (Read 138 times)
serizawax (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

I hope you can share your experience / story when you have a token, whether it's a buy or from bounty, you can story about the profits you get from tokens.
neferpitou

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

I hope you can share your experience / story when you have a token, whether it's a buy or from bounty, you can story about the profits you get from tokens.

can't share much because Im a newbie on this forum and doesn't earn much of bounty. but token is so profitable if you hold it for a long time. not all token but those who have a good project.
katanic97

Activity: 160
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

Me too because i'm newbie,but i think,tokens is very profitable and i working on bounty and airdrop
Time will show  Smiley
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:38:22 PM

The question and comments are a little too vague.  There are thousands of tokens so basically your asking for any crypto experience.  Are you asking for airdrop, trading, forking, or usage experiences?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Jcag07

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:28:58 PM

My experience was when i earned tokens and decides to sell the price value will go up higher and sometimes it goes cheaper. And sometimes the it took a long time before the exchanger appear.
peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:36:15 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 11:49:04 PM by peter0425

Experience wise, getting a token from bounty is very fulfilling because you have to wait at least a month for the bounty to complete and see how many stakes/tokens you got and probably another 2 -4 weeks before you can see it in your wallet.

But you need to be very quick because the moment the bounty is distributed and the tokens listed, it can go either way, it can be pumped so hard that you will make a lot of money, or all the bounty hunters dumping it quickly so that profits from their hard work. I choose the later.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:40:31 PM

In any type of investment is not a guaranteed you are going get a return of x10 or x100. You need to research and make a decision if you believe in the vision and the project you invest.

Hyuiguia

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:44:11 PM

i have token buy in nmarket exchanger
another buy ico in early because can receivce big bonus or discount price
and follow bounty campaign too
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: