Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 12:17:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 2181 times)
market field

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:35:47 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of advantages in different aspect, one of those advantages that I appreciate much is earning money in easy way and thru that people or Bitcoin users improved their way of life that they didn't need to work very hard and they give more time to their family and their hobbies it helps also to the government in terms of econoic growth, and financial crisis.
I have not seen you talk about the advantages of bitcoin. So I would like to add as follows.
- bitcoin its easy global transactional advantage.
- when investing in bitocin you do not need to pay taxes.
- When you invest in bitcoin you do not have to spend too much time moving.
In my opinion, there are advantages to investing in bitocin.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:40:36 AM

the advantage of bitcoin is very important,like people who manage the crypto business. they give advantage how to handle money.
One of the greatest advantages that bitcoin has is that it make us independent from the banks in the past if you wanted to send a payment to the other side of the world you will need to contact your bank and then ask for permission to do it in fact if you did it without asking them first they could freeze your account arguing suspicious activity, but with bitcoin that will never happen.

It also helps people who do not have a job to earn money, such as giving opportunities to people less fortunate because helping to give money and profit from bitcoin is helping us to earn extra income
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:45:15 AM

Bitcoin is a digital asset and we can use it for our investment. other than that there are other advantages of bitcoin. such as for transactions. and also for investment in projecks. I can not explain it any further but you should already know about it

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:42:40 AM

Traditional money is distributed by central Banks. In the west, a large proportion of people believe that the government is prone to inflation. Printing more "paper" means more money for people's "property". And the data show that every economic crisis has inflation. So, get rid of the centralization, and maintain a certain weight, you can avoid the economic crisis. To ensure user privacy and prevent government interference, anonymous transactions are required. This is the idea of designing bitcoin, which is also the virtue of bitcoin.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:51:00 AM

Bitcoin has many benefits. Bitcoin makes payment transactions fast and convenient. Whatever form of transaction, using Bitcoin is still faster than regular bank transfer. The bitcoin transaction fee is extremely low. Bitcoin is also a new trading and investment tool, helping investors find a lot of profits.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

For me, the advantage of bitcoin is, it serves as extra income for me / others. Extra income for me because I have a main job, and the advantage in it is i can do both. I can do my work as well as this business, thats the advantage. And for others if its their main source of income, the advantage for them is that they dont need to go somewhere, they can easily do it in their houses.
Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.
I think Bitcoin's advantage is to be able to stand on the market for so long and achieve significant milestones, I think it is possible that these currencies are developing based on Bitcoin's platform for other currencies. Can not afford to stand up independently.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.
I think that Bitcoin's most significant advantage is that it's getting a lot of attention from the public, probably still a little known about what Bitcoin is, but the world is growing, and virtual currencies are supposed to be the thing. Change the world in the future.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

Those two advantages that I  like most from bitcoin. We become our own bank. We don't need a middle man for any transactions. Besides we can transfer across the border. Then best thing bitcoin minimize corruption because of its transparency and neutrality.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:11:02 PM

yes you are right from some of the advantages you mentioned from having bitcoin I prefer to have bitcoin because bitcoin has a transparent financial system and does not have to pay monthly money not only that I also really like transparent delivery technology that makes everyone see all the delivery.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

Best advantage we could get is that we will be able to earn big amount of profit. It is one great source of income and it is a crypto currency where your life be totally changed. One advantage as well is we could invest as big as we can. For example, when bitcoin price is low, it is the best time to buy then we will wait until price goes back to its highest then for sure you will have bigger income then.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:36:18 PM

The best thing about bitcoin is decentralized and transaction data spread all around the world. Its very complex and i think almost impossible to control bitcoin and manipulating data. Not like our fiat money, no one government institution can control bitcoin because i am believe bitcoin is revolutionary monetary system
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:42:38 PM

A lot of advantages. But for me,  I found bitcoin as fast investment. The value of it is always high, you are earning without doing nothing. That's why it's highly recommended to just invest on it and keep going after couple of years.  Therefore,  you can also use bitcoin for paying bill easily in a very convenient way. 
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:03:02 AM

Bitcoin itself is an advantage to all people who have trust on it. Because it provides great profit and change many lives like giving an opportunity to less fortunate one. And that is an advantage of bitcoin for me. 

Bitcoin gives an opportunity to have a source of income without going anywhere, just cellphone or laptop and internet connection.(joining bounty campaigns and airdrops)

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Sitipxz

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:23:44 AM

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:05:01 AM

Bitcoin itself is an advantage to all people who have trust on it. Because it provides great profit and change many lives like giving an opportunity to less fortunate one. And that is an advantage of bitcoin for me. 

Bitcoin gives an opportunity to have a source of income without going anywhere, just cellphone or laptop and internet connection.(joining bounty campaigns and airdrops)

I do agree with that. With the use of this forum and by the signature campaigns and by the airdrops we can easily make a lot of money because we don't need to apply for a work outside from our house because with our laptop or desktop and with the internet we can make money through bitcoin and through this forum.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:03:20 AM

There are so many advantages but the major one is it is based on blockchain technology. So it allows people to make anonymous payments. And due to it is decentralized there is no authority to stop those transactions.
Hadji

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

The first thing that comes to mind is the price, 1: 8000 $, it's not bad. But the main price is the speculation of the price at which many make money, and of course the spirit of adventure, no one knows what will happen in a year, but the risk likes the bold
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

The first thing that comes to mind is the price, 1: 8000 $, it's not bad. But the main price is the speculation of the price at which many make money, and of course the spirit of adventure, no one knows what will happen in a year, but the risk likes the bold

This bitcoin will help us to have other source of income. We invest money to have internet, invest time to do the effort by answering the questions that also encourages us of what bitcoin or campaign will do to become an entrepreneur person, I read a lot of replys or answers that this bitcoin will give us better future someday.Since im a new campaign member of this bitcoin i know it it helps me alot.
FsJsxy

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

Everyone sees in bitcoin what he needs. This is a universal means of storing information, earning and so on. But the most important advantage, of course, is decentralization
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: