Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:47:59 AM

Lot of advantage of bitcoin ,firstly helps people who have no work and jobless.its a good platform of investment,every year its price increasing and people get interest to invest in bitcoin.bitcoin is a secure currencyand now its a great currency in the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:19:11 AM

In my opinion, the biggest advantage of bitcoin its unstable cost and decentralization that can transact your currency or cryptocurrency almost anonymously. Also, bitcoin is a payment system that you can use to pay your bills, purchase some stuff you want. Despite the fact that there are a few issues on which we need to discover solid arrangement however I am idealistic about the future and I trust that we will have an extremely easy to use in the coming time alongside steady market condition.
roomboy85

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:57:20 AM

The advantages of bitcoin are you can transfer money easier and safety, it has the volatile price value so better to wait for the high price value in the market.  Bitcoin has the high value of coins among the rest.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:29:31 AM

from extrinsic factor, I got many new friends and this time I feel very satisfied with the community that looks more pproduktif and competent in the field of crypto, active and massive network transactions able to bring profit though still micro. Bitcoin successfully performs its role as a decentralized currency with various transactional conveniences in it. So many people do not have to feel difficulty in learning it.
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

I think you need to check the part that says very low fees. When bitcoin prices rise then it is not worth using bitcoin to buy anything cheap so not really an advantage

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
dolagani

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

The advantage of bitcoin is you can use it in your online transactions and payments as well as it is convertible to physical money. It is also the leading cryptocurrency that's is why it has the biggest exchange so far. It is also decentralized the reason why you have bigger opportunity to earn bigger profit.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:08:46 PM

The first thing that comes to mind is the price, 1: 8000 $, it's not bad. But the main price is the speculation of the price at which many make money, and of course the spirit of adventure, no one knows what will happen in a year, but the risk likes the bold

I think Because it gives big advantage and change many lives like giving chance to the less fortunate. And that is the advantage of bitcoin for me.
Bitcoin itself is a boon to everyone who believes it.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:57:25 PM

For me, there are a lot of advantages of bitcoin,can give financial stability which everyone needed most ,open an opportunity to those jobless people,it serves as another source of income and can reduce global problems.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:34:37 AM

There are lot of advantages that Bitcoin has actually, one of this are its decentralization none of the government cannot control it, then the volatility it has, due to through this you can earn or produce money in doing trade in Bitcoin, then you send anywhere in the world in any currency then you can save bitcoin more than a bank.
I think decentralization is the big advantage if bitcoin because the government has no control over bitcoin and people can earn money without giving any sales or income tax. Other advantages are investment in bitcoin is more profitable than any other online or offline business and one advantage is that bitcoin is global currency and one can use his bitcoin anywhere in the world.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

Bitcoin is the modern era currency and it has many advantages like the freedom of payment and every one is free to send and receive payments while it has low fee for every transactions. In this currency the merchants can deal with out any risk and the funds can be transfer with a specified time period. while the security and control of bitcoin is more better than any other coin.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:50:40 AM

Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system called the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central repository or single administrator.Bitcoin is the trading standard of the industry. Most investors I know don’t look at the USD price of tokens, but look at the BTC price and gauge value that way. It is the universal standard of valuation. It is not a great platform or particularly easy to use.
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:14:05 AM

First of all, absence of a third party in the transfer of money and you can send as much money as you want on. Other than that, few fee than other money tranfer system's. And its more protectable.

Bitcoin is a virtual currency providing efficiency, transparency, and resilience. its ability to rise very high within a short span of time allowing its holders to gain huge profits by investing little money, there is no need for intermediaries in transactions such as banking. Many entrepreneurs will come to use virtual currency. Instead they bring money to money changer better using virtual currency. virtual currency also has the benefit of decentralization because it is spread across thousands of servers belonging to the miners. This causes the risk of data loss becomes minimal because there is a copy of data on other servers.
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:56:08 AM

For me I think the advantages of Bitcoin is because it is a digital currency so you don't need to carry much money in your pocket, you just need a digital devices that needed to use the Bitcoin and then you can buy anything you want with Bitcoin. And you can also use it for paying bills online.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.
The advantage of bitcoin is that bitcoin transaction between two individuals take place without any third party involvement. No one can control your money. No bank, no central authority or any government organization. Nothing can control it. It is totally decentralized money.Second bitcoin is it’s transfer, verification and generation everything is dependent on common public. Everyone can contribute in Bitcoin verification or generation.Third there's a lot of opportunity to those people are jobless  can earn more money.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:50:52 AM

For me, there are a lot of advantages of bitcoin,can give financial stability which everyone needed most ,open an opportunity to those jobless people,it serves as another source of income and can reduce global problems.
It is more advantage if you have a lots of bitcoin it is because bitcoin has a higher money value than ordinary coins.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

Probably bitcoin has some advantages that start from the transaction no one knows and no one controls and from this bitcoin can also make other money by doing trade and mine, and bitcoin is the most perfect currency among other currencies.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

Bitcoin has many benefits. Bitcoin makes payment transactions fast and convenient. Whatever form of transaction, using Bitcoin is still faster than regular bank transfer.
PSL

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

Bitcoin has advantages both as an investment tool and as a means of payment.
Since there is no way for third parties to identify, track or intercept transactions that are denominated in Bitcoins, one of the major advantages of Bitcoin is that sales taxes are not added onto any purchases. You can also use mobile payments - you can pay everywhere if you have Internet access.

btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

Bitcoin has advantages both as an investment tool and as a means of payment.
Since there is no way for third parties to identify, track or intercept transactions that are denominated in Bitcoins, one of the major advantages of Bitcoin is that sales taxes are not added onto any purchases. You can also use mobile payments - you can pay everywhere if you have Internet access.

Well you don't have to pay taxes if you are just holding bitcoin. But once you exchange it to your fiat, you might have to incurred and pay taxes to the government. This is one of the reasons why government doesn't want to adopt bitcoin because its a way to hide your money. But if we can work it out with them, at least in the middle ground and let's say they we will pay take as long as they will regulate it. I think its a fair for both party.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:41:53 PM

The first thing that comes to mind is the price, 1: 8000 $, it's not bad. But the main price is the speculation of the price at which many make money, and of course the spirit of adventure, no one knows what will happen in a year, but the risk likes the bold

I think Because it gives big advantage and change many lives like giving chance to the less fortunate. And that is the advantage of bitcoin for me.
Bitcoin itself is a boon to everyone who believes it.

yes, the bitcoin can give jobs to the unemployed to earn income when they want to work bitcoin. maybe it's a bitcoin advantage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: