Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:55:10 AM

we think the benefits of having bitcoin for us are so great that we expect in the future, because bitcoin is also easy to use in everything, so our economy will be better for the future, especially for investments and transactions that we use with ease.
Bitcoin is a true solution for making transactions and because of that thing, we can expect more smoother transaction in the future since we don't need to worry about getting through the banks which is requiring you a lot of things like documents to execute your transaction which bitcoin cuts that and it is simply peer to peer transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serverus

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:18:42 AM

So far only bitcoin achieve a very high price in the market. It is because of adaptability and popularity among the countries. It even become a threat to the economy of some countries resulting of fully banning its existence in social media and networks.
Because of this investor of bitcoin gain more profit since many people are attracted to it .
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:59:39 AM

Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.

For me, the most advantage is to pay all my monthly bills thru online such as water, electricity, telephone, insurance and many more and even fund transfer to your loved ones.
Most specially, I used Bitcoin for trading in digital currency wherein I can earn extra income to save money and for my future. So, we better to invest today and then hold until you have reached the desired income.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

There are many advantages of bitcoin and I would like to start with freedom of payment as it is the best advantage of mine where the payment is made from peer to peer where the user gets control over it.The second most important advantage is that it is the reliable and safe mode of payment than cash and Netbanking where we don't need to enclose our personal details like Name, Address, Contact Number etc. And the bitcoin payments are highly transparent and Neutrality where the details are password protected in a Blocks under blockchain address.

i agree to this. there are so many advantage of bitcoin. your money was safe from hold up and other crime they can steal. no one can steal it from you unless you are phished by someone or you give your codes. plus you can use this bitcoin in other country cause in other country bitcoin is also legal. many of us expecting too much in bitcoin but we can blame ourselves cause bitcoin keeps pumping up.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:49:05 AM

So far only bitcoin achieve a very high price in the market. It is because of adaptability and popularity among the countries. It even become a threat to the economy of some countries resulting of fully banning its existence in social media and networks.
Because of this investor of bitcoin gain more profit since many people are attracted to it .
bitcoin is now a king in crypto. because initially bitcoin is created and reasonable because every exchange in crypto all use bitcoin. this is very profitable
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:58:40 AM

below are the advantages:
transfer money in minimum time with minimum fee...
value increasing day by day..
worldwide using this currency...
no third party, you are the owner and in-charge of your money.
24x7 working, you can transfer any time anywhere ... unlike banks..
decentralized money....
you are the real controller of your money not depend on others..
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

Actually, when I got into Bitcoin the main reason I was considering was that it was very fast for transactions, I was never aware of others yet. It’s really good that it can be used for a global transaction cause it makes things really easy for me and the transaction fee is cheap compared to what you will find in bank and other forms of payment. Being able to hide your identity is quite good and I know that’s why most of the people are using it, but I didn’t really considered that before using Bitcoin lol

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

the advantages of bitcoin are; fast, easy and low-cost transactions. you don't have to go to a bank anymore. you can buy things online using bitcoin. you can invest and earn more money in Bitcoin. and you can do it at home, just by having an Internet connection and a computer or Laptop. you can even do it on your cell phone. Now, I have more time with my Loved ones.
Lolzzz…. Idid consider it being fast and the cost for transactions are really low, though there was a time a lot of people were complain that the price was very high and I remember spending up to $15 to send about $200, but things has gotten better this time. Everything were like that because of the price was very high then. Bitcoin has a lot of advantage even in terms of security and lot of other ways.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

bitcoin excess is a lot if in my opinion, from helping the economy of the country, people who are difficult economy and bitcoin also has become a land for a very large income and a very profitable investment as well

pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

in my opinion, the advantage of bitcoin is that we earn income and greatly help the needs of people who work in bitcoin forums.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

the advantage of bitcoin I think is bitcoin has a price that will continue to increase every year and easy to use, has a good security and decentralized that makes us not have to worry about bitcoin
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

I think in two ways. If the coins are daily bits then so many advantages but if just a stock, it will help in tax less overseas business

I think the only real advantage owned bitcoin is popularity as this is a coin go-to first for people who want to start with crypto. benefits offered bitcoin existing in Alt coin other emerging. they even have a better features in actuality.
MDQ

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

Thank you, you very detailed statistics and exactly what useful features that bitcoin bring to the user. Because of that, I always try to be loyal to bitcoin. I wish everyone bitcoin get a lot of profits.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:23:55 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 09:13:19 AM by tylerderden

I think in two ways. If the coins are daily bits then so many advantages but if just a stock, it will help in tax less overseas business

I think the only real advantage owned bitcoin is popularity as this is a coin go-to first for people who want to start with crypto. benefits offered bitcoin existing in Alt coin other emerging. they even have a better features in actuality.
There are several advantages of bitcoin.Transactions through bitcoin are very fast and simple.It is very volatile and this is the reason why we get so much of profit from bitcoin.You can carry any amount of bitcoins in your bitcoin wallet.Taxes are not implied on bitcoin so the users get full amount of profit returns.Signature campaigns are an easy way to earn bitcoins too.In today's date bitcoin is the best option for investment purposes as it gives very good returns.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:01:04 AM

Bitcoin has advantages both as an investment tool and as a means of payment.
Since there is no way for third parties to identify, track or intercept transactions that are denominated in Bitcoins, one of the major advantages of Bitcoin is that sales taxes are not added onto any purchases. You can also use mobile payments - you can pay everywhere if you have Internet access.

Well you don't have to pay taxes if you are just holding bitcoin. But once you exchange it to your fiat, you might have to incurred and pay taxes to the government. This is one of the reasons why government doesn't want to adopt bitcoin because its a way to hide your money. But if we can work it out with them, at least in the middle ground and let's say they we will pay take as long as they will regulate it. I think its a fair for both party.
There is no direct taxation on bitcoin as it does not comes under the control of government of any country. Due to its decentralization, it is free from the hands of federal authorities and banks. The only tax that actually is negligible would be the one that is required to be paid for availing internet service. Most of the governments are going to legalize bitcoin only if it is become regulations.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:32:04 AM

It is possible to send and resend bitcoins anywhere in the world at anytime.Transactions are secure,irreversible,and do not contain customer's sensitive or personal information.
Besides being a source of income, bitcoins have these extraordinary traits too. They are continuously being used in the whole world as payment method. They are just like the credit card (online) system that you don’t need to carry cash with you. Just use bitcoins and there is your food being served, your shopping being paid and so on. They are irreversible, so deal them with much care.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:41:17 AM

There are several advantages of bitcoin.Transactions through bitcoin are very fast and simple.It is very volatile and this is the reason why we get so much of profit from bitcoin.You cam carry any amount of bitcoins in your bitcoin wallet.
Yes you're right. people are taking advantage of very rapid changes in bitcoin prices to make a profit. buying at a low price, and selling at a high price has become their target to get bitcoin in large quantities. not a few of those who use altcoin that have lower prices.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:55:18 AM

Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.

Yes bitcoin has a lot of advantages on us. Bitcoin has a fast transaction so that less hassle on us. We can earn a huge of profit here because of its price. But from all those advantages we need to learn on not taking advantages on it.  Also here in bitcoin there is no tax that need to pay so that everyone can afford to use the bitcoin.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:29:51 AM

more adventure is really here in bitcoin, you can read here various comments in every countries. What's so nice is that you can get real money when working hard. thanks ...
jo123

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

for me as one who uses bitcoin it help a lot on many ways it can be use in making money, you can do such things like investment and transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: