Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:32:52 AM

Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.
The bitcoin has many advantages that can help people to make their life better. In bitcoin you can earn huge profits because it's value is extremely amazing, the bitcoin is decentralized so no one can control it or manipulate it.
Bitcoin is a love for numerous reasons. No one in his or her senses go against bitcoin if he or she is a true lover and supporter of crypto market. Bitcoin is the enchanting creation of the digital world and people are still not able to understand it completely. No one is aware of the real potentials and powers of bitcoin. Why I like it is because of the records it set off and on in the market.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

So,  after i see all of advantages for Bitcoin.
I am still scare this Crypto will used for Evil-Activity or Money Laundring?
Greedy governor will hide their money in Bitcoin and yah, I am curious how we fight against it?

I think its not just bitcoin used for illegal activity. Indeed bitcoin have advantages on anonymity but its doesnt mean bitcoin mostly used for illegal activity. Its depending on bitcoin holder.
Bitcoin many advantages beside anonymity, like lower transaction and instant transfer and for investment, bitcoin have limited supply and thats make bitcoin price always increasing

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:07:05 PM

Bitcoin has lots of advantages but it doesn’t have full security or guarantee that you’re 100% safe cause you are still taking the same risk you take when making use of fiat, and even 50% more if the risk. If you’re making use of fiat, you’re more safe when doing business than when you’re making use of Bitcoin. Well, I won’t really explain that, cause it’s a long talk. As for the advantages, first thing I like bait Bitcoin is the speed in making international transactions which takes less than 10 minutes and the transaction fees we pay are way too low than we will do in banks when sending money to someone in a different country.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

Bitcoin hiding many advantages, my favorite are free transactions all over the world, no taxes, no banks. I can't trust to my governmnent anymore unfortunatly but i can use bitcoin. Grin

Bugcoin5

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.
Here some advantage of Bitcoin
Quick and Cheap Transactions
Anonymous and Private
Irreversible Transactions
No Paperwork
Appreciating Value
You can create your own money
Non-Inflationary
People can’t steal your payment information from merchants
Central governments can’t take it away
Fewer risks for merchants

DLMM

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

As you say, bitcoin is the largest currency in the world, Bitcoin is still in high demand. Bitcoin numbers are limited to 21 million. When it reaches the upper limit, Bitcoin will become rare and its price will increase dramatically, bitcoin can reach $ 20000.
eroejoe

Activity: 602
Merit: 54

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages and disadvantages. I think that, the biggest advantage of Bitcoin is that it is decentralized.

BTC
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:57:48 PM

I think that the advantages of Bitcoin are not significant, but to the present Bitcoin is still ranked high on the international market with other currencies and Bitcoin is in 6th place, in the future, this currency will grow higher. And there are more advantages nowadays if well protected.

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
rysheeer

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:02:14 PM

It is a peer-to-peer transaction, there's a ledger where the transactions are recorded and it is stored in the blockchain in which it can't be removed, it is decentralized, it has low fees, and it can't be fake, unlike paper currency.
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

Nice info buddy. Also lot of Advantages of Bitcoin.
 1. High reliability.
 2. Strong growth.
 3. Highly secured.
 these are the main advantages of Bitcoin. It is occupied in high market capitalization and high value so all the investors are looking this coin. It is decentralized cryptocurrency this is first advantage of this coin then only all the alt coins are following.

These are true, I want to add more things. They are the most significant ones for me.

-Cheap money transfers globally.
-Extremely fast delivery. The recipient doesn’t wait too long.
-High market value.
-As an asset, investment chance.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

The good bitcoin is, you can take your wages anywhere at any time and of course you can avoid cheating on credit cards and easier join
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

Yes, there are many advantages of Bitcoin, that is why I love to use it so much. The transaction is very easy and fast, so many people is interested in Bitcoin. And this also the first cryptocurrency.
diickydbo

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

I think the excess bitcoin is a pretty convincing and stable investment value. Bitcoin can rise quite well in a few days or months.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:55:22 PM

Complete absence of inflation. Bitcoin coins appear with great speed, while their maximum number is strictly limited - they cannot be more than 21 million. And since there is no economic or political influence on this currency, inflation does not exist either. That is why, it can be said that bitcoins are a more reliable asset than gold.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:21:37 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages and disadvantages. I think that, the biggest advantage of Bitcoin is that it is decentralized.
Yes that is a good advantage but i think that there are so man other advantages of bitcoin for example it is an advantage of bitcoin that bitcoin is no limited to some area but can be use anywhere in the world having same value everywhere. In fact is the need of every person and in near future will be the main currency of the people
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

Bitcoins advantages are mainly the strongest currency ,it is good for the investment.it can be transferable between the buyer and the seller It can be useful for the salary payment.Bitcoin will not effect the inflation so it will be useful for the commodity price stable. and it can be used for the service bill payment,for the local and international buying.Bitcoin is usable for the day traders in the volatile market.The main attraction to bitcoin is that to spent it suitably for the human requirement globally
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:12:57 PM

we think the benefits of having bitcoin for us are so great that we expect in the future, because bitcoin is also easy to use in everything, so our economy will be better for the future, especially for investments and transactions that we use with ease.
The advantages of bitcoin is bitcoin can be the future and there is no doubt that in the future there will be some restaurant, hotels that will accept bitcoin as payment, and the advanatges of having a bitcoin is our future is will be bright because bitcoin price can be very high.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:14:11 PM

Bitcoins advantages are mainly the strongest currency ,it is good for the investment.it can be transferable between the buyer and the seller It can be useful for the salary payment.Bitcoin will not effect the inflation so it will be useful for the commodity price stable. and it can be used for the service bill payment,for the local and international buying.Bitcoin is usable for the day traders in the volatile market.The main attraction to bitcoin is that to spent it suitably for the human requirement globally
Even bitcoin is now becoming more stronger, in fact bitcoin has the support of its uses, and its users are also increasing too much which is making it more stronger, to me i think that in current time the most stronger currency of the world is bitcoin and in future it will become more stronger because of the interest of the people are because of the facilities that bitcoin is going to provide us.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:55:30 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized and that is a system the world need to move from were it is now to were it ought to be in development. By this you can easily transfer your money to other people. We get lot a of benefits here in bitcoin and really helps us through financial need.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:02:44 AM

For me, the major advantage that bitcoin can give us is the its market price as time goes buy. Bitcoin is a long term currency that needs to be kept in your digital wallet for a long term plan. Just think of the days when bitcoin was launched and how its price goes high today.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: