Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do BTC and ALTS have a future - or is it a pipe dream  (Read 223 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

There is a lot of negativity about Bitcoin and ALTS.
In my experience when negativity outweighs the positive the outcome is not good.
Constructive thought please!
Hope I am wrong!
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

I'm sure that Bitcoin and altcoin will indeed have a future. I think that there is very little time left for us to see this greatest rise in prices for crypto-currencies. I think that this should happen soon.
Dimasta

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

I believe that they have the right to the future. At the moment, the market fell and everyone was disappointed. But I think that negative news influenced it. While holding and Btc and ALT. People take part in startups, which are collected by millions, and therefore support the crypt. I believe that this is our future.

ranchi

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

Yes, lot of money and time are spent in this people already experienced the magic of btc and alt coins.

Big the community is more big the rise is and more big the fall is so you need to understand market first before thinking that alt and btc is dream.

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:23:46 PM

In my experience when negativity outweighs the positive the outcome is not good.
Hope I am wrong!

Negative information has been shared here this forum and everywhere is not a true information buddy. Those news are being spreaded here in the forum and elsewhere with the help of banking corporates buddy. So actually here we people doesn't need to worry and keep on investing to it.
There are many people selling the bitcoin and alts because the price flucutuation panic.
We do not need to think bad about crypto currency moves and go to sell whenever the price go to peak value.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

Hope I am wrong!
Don't view it as a negative factor, make a perception that it is a difficulty, complication, hindrance and storm destructive but temporary, negativity belongs to the spreader of Fud's and fake news just to dump bitcoin, there's a ton of negative reviews and articles about the cryptocurrency especially the bitcoin you can search the web just to view all those mainstream articles and opinions who call it a bubble or scam, false negative never outweighs it, ads ban and proper regulation was needed in order to peel those scammer bastards.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

Hope I am wrong!
In our world theres always positive and negative things because there wont be a life if theres none of these yin and yang,negative and positive are all over the world that is why theres nothing new about this crashes,what i do suggest is to get more cheap altcoins so that in the near future you would be making a lot of money because you bought a lot from this dip.

arvindschdv

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:37:06 AM

Market trend keep changing for each currency so do with the crypto currency. As the bitcoint’s fundamental value is secure and instant transaction which is as per the market’s requirement. So, it will have great future.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:40:11 AM

Ofcourse, crypto as a whole have a future. It is just suffering lately cause of multi FUD attacks that wants crypto to be demolished or they just want a market crash so that they can invest in while the price is cheap. Crypto is developing stable thus we can expect a better crypto in the future so it is ok to have crypto token/coin as soon as possible.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:42:36 AM

You must be new to the crypto market. These dips and surges are very common and have been happening on a regular basis from quite a long time now. The extreme volatility of the crypto market is one of the main reasons why many investors invest into this market to earn huge profits in a short span of time while there are some who depend on more reliable markets like the stock markets for example. Bitcoin and altcoins are here to stay and this fact will not change no matter how many people raise questions against the crypto world which is why I am HODLING my coins for the long term.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:13:57 AM

as we know that crypto coins are volatile. up and down are normal in crypto.
don't be panic. this is just trick to get coins cheaply.
ofc i believe if crypto has good future.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:25:40 AM

Hope I am wrong!
And the meaning is then what, what people invest and believe. So they are confident in the future of the market that it will not disappear and all this will not depreciate. Of course, it's now more difficult to choose the right choices and actions, but people learn from their mistakes.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:33:04 AM

I believe that they have the right to the future. At the moment, the market fell and everyone was disappointed. But I think that negative news influenced it. While holding and Btc and ALT. People take part in startups, which are collected by millions, and therefore support the crypt. I believe that this is our future.
Cryptocurrency have future and we have also a future in cryptocurrency. I believe that technology is affiliated with cryptocurrency. Using of cryptocurrency as a means of exchange or payment make us more millenials. We are living in technology right now and it is important nowadays thay we have knowledge in crypto, in order for us to go through the flow of current trend. That's why I think crypto has a future because as of now, it is the trend in our economy.

zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

As Jack Dorsey told there is great potential in every other coins. Its still misunderstood by many people and used for "get rich quick schemes" I think all these new tech coins will help us -people- to have better lives.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
thienlonghue

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:37:31 AM

Hope I am wrong!
I think you're wrong, guy. BTC and ALTS are future of currency, such as told by Twitter CEO

▄                  ▀▄███▀▄       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       B i s t r o o . i o       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       ▄▀███▄▀                  ▄
▄                 Bistroo gives control back to business owners and consumers                 ▄
▄              |     Whitepaper     |        Twitter        |      Telegram      |    ANN Thread    |              ▄
lolek_bolek

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:40:13 AM

BTC may easily die in the future but what you need to understand here is that blockchain as a technology definitely has a future. BTC is just a currency, if people decide they don't need or want it anymore its over.
ALTs are a little different, buying ALTs is like buying shares in a company. They are based on real projects and some of them (like 1%) are really good and they will survive.
faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:44:11 AM

lots of negative news about bitcoin and altcoin circulating in the media so many people are selling bitcoin and altcoin due to panic price fluctuations. so on the side we do not have to worry about the negative news and continue to invest in bitcoin or altcoin. we do not have to think badly about crypto currency
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

Hope I am wrong!

Crypto is still in the testing phase. If you're worried about your investments than make sure not to invest what you can afford to lose. Also, try to build other income sources as well. This is what the real entrepreneurs do. First, try to recover your initial investment for the complete peace of mind and then make a plan to invest in physical income sources from the profits. This is what I'm doing and currently have 3 strong income sources just from the profits. And I do not care whatever happens in the market over the next second.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

To be honest, I think they have a future since G20 recognized cryptocurrencies are not a threat to the global financial system. Bitcoin and other altcoins are not yet well-known in the world, as they have yet to commence massive adoption. I think in a few years from now, most of the stores, establishments, and other entities will be using cryptocurrencies as a mode of payments aside from the traditional fiat currency. On top of that, there are few banks right now who will ride the wave of cryptocurrencies instead of just criticizing or do something that will pull them down in the market.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

It's not negativity that would kill most of BTC and Alts but the devaluation.
Though Bitcoin introduced the blockchain technology, it's becoming harder and harder for it to be use causally.
The blockchain are much effectively being used by tokens and they would replace traditional coins in near future.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: