Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do BTC and ALTS have a future - or is it a pipe dream  (Read 223 times)
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

There is a lot of negativity about Bitcoin and ALTS.
In my experience when negativity outweighs the positive the outcome is not good.
Constructive thought please!
Hope I am wrong!
At present, electronic money is still in the development stage. Bitcoin and altcoin are still in the future, so I think we should continue to support electronic money

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:28:00 PM

We do not know what will happen in the future, bitcoin and altcoin are the best and safest investments in the world. I guess that in five years the money market will grow tenfold more than it is now

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

In my experience when negativity outweighs the positive the outcome is not good.
Hope I am wrong!
If Bitcoin and altcoin do not have a future, I think that people will certainly not invest in electronic money and instead invest in stocks or gold. Bitcoins are very valuable in the future so we should trust bitcoin

Am I spamming? Report me!
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

I do not know whether bitcoin and altcoin have the future or not, but since investing in bitcoin and altcoin, I have earned at least x5 times my total investment  Grin Grin
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

Well blockchain definitely has a big future, no idea whether cryptocurrencies will play a big part in that or not. There's still plenty of good projects to take a chance on though.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

I do not know whether bitcoin and altcoin have the future or not, but since investing in bitcoin and altcoin, I have earned at least x5 times my total investment  Grin Grin

It seems to me that the future of altcoins and bitcoin is mandatory but the volatility of coins will decrease. This will lead to the fact that small speculators will leave the crypto-currency market and large capital will dominate the exchanges. You will not be able to earn X5 income any more, but bitcoin will get spread in trading.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

Public opinion is manipulated by major players in the world of finance and world governments. They produce news for people. They cause panic or vice versa, positive moods. In my opinion, nothing bad has happened yet. People believe in bitcoin.

The funny thing however is that they know the truth, but they are just afraid to say it out or imagine how it is going to end up affecting them since they have so much ruined the traditional fiat system over the years with their manipulations and monopolies and now feeling they may as well been late joining the future train.

Nothing bad has happened, and nothing bad ever will, but we know as long as they are not in it and gaining from it, they will definitely not show that much of a support.

One way to have Jamie Dimmon trashing bitcoin over the news and then coming back to say how sorry he was for doing so, which happened after JP Morgan made XBT transaction for client. Bunch of hypocrites!

We sure may not know what the future hold entirely for cryptocurrency, but at least we know what the future holds for blockchain and they are a part of the big plan.
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

To be realistic, we don't know. Blockchain and cryptocurrency is a newer tech that are going through different innovations and modification, on the way, we created and gave value to different kinds of digital tokens. Made their price rise like a ponzi on the expanse of limited supply.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

The bears bring down the market and support it with negative news. I think this will soon end and when the bears buy bitcoin again at a cheap price, the market will start to grow at a record pace.

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

Bitcoin and many of these altcoins will have big future. Just make sure to pick the right coins in order to benefit long term in this opportunity. I won't be shocked that most billionaires that will come up on top will be people in blockchain industry.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

Hope I am wrong!

Negativity outweighing the positive side does not always and up negative. Sometimes we have to take on negatives first before and everything ends up in our favor. Telephony and even the internet have its huge obstacles before it reaches where they are now. People tend to reject something that their mind cannot grasp. Cryptocurrency is a complex thing and even people within its field take time in understanding cryptocurrency. Considering that most of the people in the world are not that literate about this field, they tend to reject it simply they don't understand what it is. This matter takes time and I am positive that we are heading to our desired destination. It'll be a bumpy road, though.
paogege

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

Everything is positive and negative. You only see the negative side of cryptocurrency, but you should see that the blockchain technology behind cryptocurrencies is developing rapidly. This is the trend of the whole world.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

I think bitcoin and altcoins has a great future and you can have this confidence by investing in them now.  Bitcoin has been doing very well from beginning and only the panic sellers has been the one loosing money all this while.  I think you should also invest in some good altcoins now as this will help us make some profits in future.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

Hope I am wrong!

then what makes you stay in this forum? I think negative about bitcoin depends on your attitude and your logic speptive play. not all negative news is true, but in every bitcoin and crypto investment it has a big risk it is true. so, whatever you think about, bitcoin persists to date, and decades to come.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

It all depends on investor's perspective. There are FUDs everywhere last year but BTC and ALTS have prospered during the last few months of 2017. Now, adaption are taking place in news everywhere, who knows, they could just be waiting for the bottom price before getting in.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:23:05 PM

They really have future. I can even say the entire future belong to them. Look at the recent development in the blockchain technology. Series of token project have been developed and some in the ICO all to solve one transactional problem or the other. Bitcoin and altcoin really have future.
Pecinan

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

ha ha
maybe you need to change your perception of bitcoin and altcoin
bitcoin and altcoin have a very bright future, you just have to believe that and do your best
Kamidzy7

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

I believe that bitcoin and altcoin have a great future. anyway, that would not have happened with the course, neither bitcoin nor Aldon will not disappear from the market of crypto coins. perhaps their positions will change somehow, but not critically.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
AndriyPilipyak

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

I believe in btc,eth and other good altcoins,now what I see-manipulation of market,dont sell if you don't have profit or your beginning investment

Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

Yes, all bitcoins and alternative coins have a great future with the people in this world. The increasing demands gives a great future which will help all people to obtained a huge income in future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: