Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 BILLION USD of Ripple moved and ready to be dumped?  (Read 371 times)
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

Someone is moving $10 BILLION USD worth of Ripple XRP like it's play money.  Maybe they are about to dump it.

https://twitter.com/coincrunchin/status/975018130387886080?s=19

There have been massive dumps of more than 500 Million XRP in January documented by Koreans who captured screenshots and account details.  You need to translate below using Chrome/Firefox plugin:

https://steemit.com/kr/@koreancrypter/4pgssf

There is still 69 Million XRP left in this guys wallet after he was done dumping.

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rEhKZcz5Ndjm9BzZmmKrtvhXPnSWByssDv

All this talk about 35K of stolen Bitcoin but Ripple is such hot garbage from the very start.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

Wow, that looks like some fishy movements. Ripple always looked to me like some unreliable coin, always losing money on it. Such news will only encourage people to stay away from ripple
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

That is the reason why I do not like ripples, they are also very ambitious to be the best and most popular crypto.
Maybe there will be many other ripple supporters who will dump it in the near future.
eminemcookie

Merit: 123

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:08:31 PM

They could belong to an exchange or the owners, just because they are being moved around does not mean that they are transferring hands or that they will be sold. How many people actually hold that many XRP anyway?

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

And what are you expecting to happen with a coin created by banks and corporations?
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

And what are you expecting to happen with a coin created by banks and corporations?

Exactly. The bad part is if there are ready for dump, it will drag the real coins down.

But I don't think this is a pre-dump move. It's more likely to be a big bank to bank deal.
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:49:26 PM

Good to me reading this post, I was about to purchase XRP. So, better take Stellar. On the other hand, I can share point of view of previous comment, Ripple is a corporate coin, so probably some huge banks have a deal

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

Great find. I had to talk several associates and family members out of purchasing Ripple when it was $3. A few months ago, people were like "You see XRP?! You better jump on it because its taking off!" . Hopefully some can get out before those millions are dumped.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:29:14 PM

Or may be they are moving  ripple  so that they can send.it over to some big established customer like a central bank .I am.not saying this is the case , but why so much FUd

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

..... It's more likely to be a big bank to bank deal.
What a you talking about. Banks have nothing to do with xrp, they have working agreement with Ripple Inc.

Most likely Ripple Inc selling some XRP to pay for upcoming court battles with R3

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r3-ripple-lawsuit/u-s-blockchain-startups-r3-and-ripple-in-legal-battle-idUSKCN1BJ27I

R3, a startup backed by a group of banks that is also vying to build blockchain tools—which create a tamper-proof record of transactions—to improve money transfers.
R3 is a consortium of aligned interests pushing distributed ledger and blockchain technologies to solve real-world problems with payments, settlements, regulatory burdens, etc.

R3 used to be in Ripples camp and now they are part of project ubin and hostile to Ripple just like its creator Jeb McCaleb.
https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/sg/Documents/financial-services/sg-fsi-project-ubin-report.pdf

Betting On Ripple To Challenge Bitcoin: Think Twice
Check signature for good points

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

not only ripple
after bitcoin price is down and crash all coin is same dump price and cheap price

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
ivrytwr3

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:47:00 PM

Same as ADA - these were meant to be the banks choice etc, but they seem to be dying. 
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:54:23 PM

You get 5 bucks if you want, it's still not the player of this market in my eyes.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

Someone is moving $10 BILLION USD worth of Ripple XRP like it's play money.  Maybe they are about to dump it.

There have been massive dumps of more than 500 Million XRP in January documented by Koreans who captured screenshots and account details.  You need to translate below using Chrome/Firefox plugin:

There is still 69 Million XRP left in this guys wallet after he was done dumping.

All this talk about 35K of stolen Bitcoin but Ripple is such hot garbage from the very start.

$10 Billion USD was transferred via the Ripple network not $10 Billion worth of the cryptocurrency XRP

fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

$10 Billion USD was transferred via the Ripple network not $10 Billion worth of the cryptocurrency XRP

Sorry forgot, banks don't actually use  XRP  Grin

Ripple just hypes it up and gets fools to buy it and dumps hundreds of millions in exchanges as shown above
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:07:14 PM

This is definitely bad news for xrp holders and investors, if true. Looks like xrp is heavily manipulated either by its team or by some big whales.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

I think they will be dumped, bad for poor traders  Embarrassed ripple is centralized trash coin and you can see the result of it, 10 billion! this is huge money one own and will dump on exchanges  Roll Eyes

BitcoinGuruOne

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

not realy sure, that moving coins are considered bad. probibly bank transfering some money to other bank. you know - usual stuff
Tryto

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:00:20 PM

If you think hard, then ripple should not be expensive. After all, it was invented for banking, and the less it costs, the more profitable to work with it.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

Finally something fishy happened at Ripple to awake investors. We yelled how Ripple was suspicious cause they were centralized project. Not many people listened us.
I still think it might be just manipulator dumping his profits but who knows. We will never learn.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████