Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 BILLION USD of Ripple moved and ready to be dumped?  (Read 371 times)
invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

99% of the posters here in this thread are brain dead paid shillers just trying to fud.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:21:43 AM

ripple is a real centralized scam.  No one who actually understands crypto currency would buy this shit scam.  Hopefully ripple crashes to zero.
invest2lose

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:59:56 AM

ripple is a real centralized scam.  No one who actually understands crypto currency would buy this shit scam.  Hopefully ripple crashes to zero.

^ retard
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:03:28 AM

Until now I have ripple coin and I don't have a problem even the price decrease or someone moving 10billion dollars so that's the price will decrease for sure if many people will invest again so that's why the price will increase again.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:10:40 AM

The problem is that there is just so much ripple going around. It has a high supply and people who bought in early can easily manipulate the market for quick steals from the unwitting public. Not to mention that there are a lot of people who got burned when ripple was at 23k sats each. There are still a lot of bag holders that you will have to buy through before ripple actually rises in value again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:58:50 PM

Don't forget that Ripple Labs completely control XRP system and distribution. Not like most of other crypto XRP is centralised. Thats why the price is very easy to be manipulated. And also thats why crypto community hate XRP.

chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

this could be ripple the company itself cashing in on its stockpile? they have 55 billion or so of ripples in reserve

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Karen23

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

That's why I never believed in this crypto since.  When I heard about ripple that is connected with banks I doubt the coins already.  Bank system, FEDS, centralization,  the reason why crypto was made and now they want to get hold and manipulate crypto again?.,

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

10 billion for Ripple is a very small value, and will only make small shocks for Ripple.

Ripple has a lot of inventory, 500 to 600 trillion in Ripple labs, and the rest is in Ripple owners.

I am happy with Ripple, and I predict that Ripple will replace Bitcoin. so if Ripple becomes a crypto king, then the age of the crypto world will be very long.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:29:41 PM

I don't think any exchange will allow the guy to dump that huge amount on their exchange, unless they want to crash the price, how in the world is one guy able to acguire that much number of tokens, he must be one of the richest guy in the world, $10 billion. How many exchange has that volume to sustain the dump
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

10 billion for Ripple is a very small value, and will only make small shocks for Ripple.

Ripple has a lot of inventory, 500 to 600 trillion in Ripple labs, and the rest is in Ripple owners.

I am happy with Ripple, and I predict that Ripple will replace Bitcoin. so if Ripple becomes a crypto king, then the age of the crypto world will be very long.

biggest bullshit post of the day, there isn't even that much money on the whole planet
The market cap for XRP is 25 billion, 10 billion is almost half of it's supply

Not saying or adding anything to the "It's being dumped" comments, just pointing out the obvious bs in this post.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

Someone is moving $10 BILLION USD worth of Ripple XRP like it's play money.  Maybe they are about to dump it.

https://twitter.com/coincrunchin/status/975018130387886080?s=19

There have been massive dumps of more than 500 Million XRP in January documented by Koreans who captured screenshots and account details.  You need to translate below using Chrome/Firefox plugin:

https://steemit.com/kr/@koreancrypter/4pgssf

There is still 69 Million XRP left in this guys wallet after he was done dumping.

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rEhKZcz5Ndjm9BzZmmKrtvhXPnSWByssDv

All this talk about 35K of stolen Bitcoin but Ripple is such hot garbage from the very start.

wooooow, thats soooooo much money. i still can't believe it, but i saw it on the links.

crazy world. some people are super rich and some are super poor.
FomoATH

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:28:21 AM

And I did not expect another from her, in the last two years I have been following her and see how they change their attitude towards investors, as well as their attitude to the coin itself and its development. Not to say that nothing has been done, but it is so minimal that it causes pity and understanding that it is time to make a coin into the shitkoins.

devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

Who is moving too much xrp ? Developer moving it ? This is what i am affraid of xrp. Developer hold majority of xrp ammount and can dump it anytime they want. Xrp is very centralised crypto it is supported by bankers because of its centralization. If its true there are 10 billion xrp moving we need to prepare for the dump.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:19:35 PM

Who is moving too much xrp ? Developer moving it ? This is what i am affraid of xrp. Developer hold majority of xrp ammount and can dump it anytime they want. Xrp is very centralised crypto it is supported by bankers because of its centralization. If its true there are 10 billion xrp moving we need to prepare for the dump.

maybe a dump will occur in the next days... who knows? friends bring me her to this forum and bitcoin and everyone warned me against ripple. now i know why. Wink
invest2lose

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:56:15 PM

maybe a dump will occur in the next days... who knows? friends bring me her to this forum and bitcoin and everyone warned me against ripple. now i know why. Wink

ok paid shiller whatever you say
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:41:53 AM

In fact, I still do not understand why Ripple in such litigation and news remains afloat. I think this project doomed.   
denygors

Activity: 58

Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

Ripple still looks like a really unreliable coin, I think it will soon collapse, at least everything goes to that.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:56:24 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 07:08:43 PM by ðºÞæ

Here is a whale looking to dump at good price;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3172135
For all the fan boys, here is golden opportunity to buy huge stash without affecting the price

Price is still lagging

classical bubble chart

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: