Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:09:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feedback/Reputation Bit-Mining  (Read 4753 times)
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:42:06 AM

its quite a few of us here, actually, no withdrawals made since 12:45ish last nite have hit any external wallets. there are about 5 or 6 of us here, waiting patiently. assistance appreciated Smiley!
j0b314

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:14:36 PM

same here. help please!

its quite a few of us here, actually, no withdrawals made since 12:45ish last nite have hit any external wallets. there are about 5 or 6 of us here, waiting patiently. assistance appreciated Smiley!
demontn (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:50:12 PM

Hello,

Sorry, we got few problems with the new server. Bitcoind is now synchronizing and everything should be back to normal in few hours.

Thanks, and sorry for this incident.

Bit-Mining.
Debit

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:36:46 PM

Hi demont.

Whats the latest with 0 hash rate and the compromised account. Would be happy to donate couple of GH's to Lj.
AG4000

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:04:34 AM

Anyone else have their transactions stop?

I bought a 10 GH/s contract in Nov. and had a few payments in Nov. then daily payments in Dec., but they stopped on Dec. 14 and I can't seem to get any replies to my emails to figure out what happened. 

Check the website. I know they stopped daily payments a few days ago in favor of having you withdraw your funds whenever you want them.

I bought through ebay before they had the site and they seem to have cut off my payments when the website switched over as you said.  I've been trying to get in touch with them through this site, their site, ebay, and gmail, but no luck.  I did get one reply saying I need to login to request a payout but I don't have an account to log in to, and they never replied to the subsequent emails.

Any suggestions?
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:53:25 AM

You guys do know this switched from a contract service to an exchange, right? They stopped the payout to external addresses; you carry an account balance now. AND you can trade the GHs. and trade BTC/LTC and KS/LTC(scrypt hashing)

Talk to the SUPPORT guy in chat; he's pretty quick abut getting shit fixed. Easier to catch in the morning (EST). Also, they've responded on contact@bit-mining.co, never had an issue.

Good luck

~Green
You are gonna have a delightfully surprising account balance when you do regain access!
Debit

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:53:48 PM

Bit-mining.co going from bad to worse... people losing their coins, not getting paid, withdrawals going missing and support is virtually non existent.
No transaction ID's for withdrawals makes tracing any coins lost an impossibility to find outside their own administration.

They have been improving the site but the simple fact is that with no support ticket system or contact information (a basic requirement you would think), the only way to get a hold of support is to wait till you see 'SUPPORT' on the chat box.

When/if you manage to catch 'SUPPORT' on the chat box, he will tell you that the only thing he can do is send a msg to 'TECH' as he "doesn't have access to the back-end"  or "you can send and email to 'contact@bit-mining.co' "....quite a fruitless exercise in my experience, still waiting for a reply after 10 days and counting.

If I manage to get my "lost coins" back, I will repost here to confirm, but I doubt I would ever trust them again after so many screwups.  Undecided
Frost000

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:25:11 PM

I pulled out when I saw that whatever I invested months ago could be made back (and then some) by selling on the exchange.

Sorry to those with problems... I still stand by the fact that I've never had problems myself, though maybe I was one of the lucky ones!
Debit

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:26:50 AM

Bit-mining.co going from bad to worse... people losing their coins, not getting paid, withdrawals going missing and support is virtually non existent.
No transaction ID's for withdrawals makes tracing any coins lost an impossibility to find outside their own administration.

They have been improving the site but the simple fact is that with no support ticket system or contact information (a basic requirement you would think), the only way to get a hold of support is to wait till you see 'SUPPORT' on the chat box.

When/if you manage to catch 'SUPPORT' on the chat box, he will tell you that the only thing he can do is send a msg to 'TECH' as he "doesn't have access to the back-end"  or "you can send and email to 'contact@bit-mining.co' "....quite a fruitless exercise in my experience, still waiting for a reply after 10 days and counting.

If I manage to get my "lost coins" back, I will repost here to confirm, but I doubt I would ever trust them again after so many screwups.  Undecided

Received all btc back today. Appreciate your help Demontn. Cheers
CryptoTrader2014

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:35:21 AM

Seems they are still having issues - Support does not respond to e-mail and they have now blocked people from chat that were trying to resolve all the issues you've mentioned here.  Personally, I pulled my miners from their pool when they weren't paying out what they promised and just left a few bucks there to re-invest, but, even that wasn't paying out according to their own calculations.

Too bad, this service had real potential, but, IMHO, if you're unwilling to address problems head-on and own it - you just can't be trusted with other people's money.

just my .000000002 BTC
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:51:50 PM

Seems they are still having issues - Support does not respond to e-mail and they have now blocked people from chat that were trying to resolve all the issues you've mentioned here.  Personally, I pulled my miners from their pool when they weren't paying out what they promised and just left a few bucks there to re-invest, but, even that wasn't paying out according to their own calculations.

Too bad, this service had real potential, but, IMHO, if you're unwilling to address problems head-on and own it - you just can't be trusted with other people's money.

just my .000000002 BTC
This guy was also part of the problem in chat yesterday. Support spent the better part of 2 hours explaining the same shit over and over to you again (at the expense of everyone else in chat that wasn't a fucking idiot). one of the site owners even came into chat (ANOTHER 30 minutes lost to the assholes) to explain the situation to everyone (which, I dont even understand, ive gotten my divs in a straight line since ive purchased KHs, i dont use the pool though, no hardware).

i think they need to be a little more proactive at bmc about banning people from chat like this. im satisfied with the service so far (has room for improvement but i like how quickly they respond to issues), but having the chat box open like it was with a no banning policy made your long time users very, very annoyed. we had to listen to these asshats for DAYS. Please don't change the chat box back, keep it just like it is now. Chat box has been 100% better since this change.

YOU, OP (fucking you man, if you are cryptotrader from the chat box) made me miss one of the best arb opportunities on ltc (ltc touched .027 on btce!) that i have seen in my life because I couldn't get support to reverse my pending withdrawal. You are full of suck.

~Green
CryptoTrader2014

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:41:31 PM

Always interesting when someone resorts to ad hominem attacks about a situation they know nothing about.  Call me what you like, green, the fact remains that the problem exists, more and more people are having problems there, and they're not addressing them.  I'm glad you feel like you've had great service.  I, and several others, have not.

If you actually knew anything about the situation,  you'd see that I was not one of the people being "abusive" or "angry" - I simply wanted answers that they have failed to provide for more than a week.  Unlike you, I actually did use all of their services.  I had my miners pointed there - both BTC Asics and LTC GPU rigs.  Unlike you, I am in a position to monitor those things all day long and I know exactly what went on and was discussing MY situation with Support and Admin - who got defensive when they could not explain their discrepancies.  What they wanted is for people, like you, to just trust blindly and ignore the facts.

When I discovered the problem, I took action - I pulled my hardware from their pools.  I still had purchased GH/s and KS/s there that was still in place (although their payouts were not as promised, they were close enough to just right off as slippage).

What people need to know is - you use this service at your own risk.  If you point your own hardware there - you may or may not get paid on what it produces.  I'm not sure what their deciding factor is on who actually gets the payouts described on their site - but you may or may not. Caveat emptor. Quite frankly - had the just answered the e-mail with ANY kind of remotely reasonable explanation  - we're not here, or in chat, having this discussion.

I've said my piece.  I've given you sufficient facts related to my experience with them and I've made my own decisions about their service, their honesty, the competence, and their service.  This thread is about their service and reputation - I gave you my opinion.  If you chose to continue to verbally assault me for that - feel free.  It only changes my opinion of you, not the service.

Cheers
demontn (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:02:33 PM

Hello Bit-Miners,

In the last few days we have been experiencing a few technical issues at Bit-Mining, which has been made more difficult by a recent wave of spammers and pool/site attacks.

I would like to make it clear to all our users that there was never a missed payment. The issue with the discrepancy in History was the Date; the date was inaccurate as the script can take a few minutes to go through all user accounts and can process your payout after midnight.

Let me address another user issue. We have had certain users placing bids much higher than the asks in orderbook, who then feel taken advantage of when the order is excuted by the orderbook. A bid is a formal contract to purchase X shares at X price. When you enter a bid or ask into our system, it attempts to satisfy this contract at the parameters the user provides (both the number of shares purchased and the proposed price). This is a free market; this is intentional to allow you to purchase or sell as you see fit. We do not accept responsibility for a lack of user dilligence in this matter. Please review all orders carefully before you click the "SUBMIT" button.

Due to all the spammers, trolls and attacks (on both the site and the pool) we have received recently, our Chat has been limited ONLY to users who have a minimum of 0.5 BTC, 25 LTC, 10 GHs or 100 Khs in their accounts. We took this decision to prevent further abuse of the chat system, which was becoming rampant. If you have any issues in the future, please use our newly implemented Ticket System at bit-mining.co/support or email us at Contact@Bit-Mining.Co.

We again apologize to users that may have been affected by these attacks on our service and assure you we are still committed to providing a superior user experience at the most competitive prices we can provide. The backlog of "fake" user issues made it very difficult for us to resolve legitimate issues in a timely fashion these last few days. We doing our best to try to fix everything and add new features; but this is becoming harder as we are getting spammed and attacked daily, which is slowing down our resolution times. We sincerely appreciate your continued use of our service and will endeavour to continue improving our site. All user suggestions and feedback are taken very seriously and many are intended to be implemented in the near future.

If you have any questions or concerns about any of the recent changes, please email us at contact@bit-mining.co. We would love to hear your feedback.

Bit-Mining.Co

Bit-Mining.Co

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:11:19 AM

Hello Bit-Miners,

We apologize for the unintended interruption in service; let us bring you up to
speed on the current situation over at Bit-Mining.Co

Over the last few weeks, we have suffered a series of attacks against our
pools by a would-be hacker. This will explain the frequent and clustered pool
down times we have been experiencing; we have been doing our best to guard
ourselves against these DDOS attacks.

In the past few days however, the actions of our assailant have escalated, with
ransom demands and threats that have ultimately culminated in an intrusion
attempt on our server. Thanks to the valiant efforts of our TECHs, and security
considerations already in place, we were able to fend of this attack with
minimal damage. Our wallets were completely unaffected by the attack;
however, we have experienced corruption of our trading database and are
working to restore it to its pre-intrusion state. Let me clarify; NO USER FUNDS
OR ASSETS HAVE BEEN AFFECTED. ALL MINING HARDWARE
(that represents
your Purchased GHs/KHs) IS ALSO SAFE. Because of the corruption of the
trading database, we are suspending the Trading feature until we can get
everything sorted out with certainty.

If you had a BTC/LTC balance before we experienced down time; it should be
accurately reflected in your account balance currently and available for
withdrawal. We are expediting withdrawals for the time being to alleviate user
concerns. However, due to the way the database has been reconstructed,
there may be a few users with incorrect monetary balances; simply contact us
at support@bit-mining.co so that we can take an individual consideration of
your account and make it whole. This is also true for GHs/KHs balances, most
should be correct but there may be a few users with unique circumstances.
Mining power that is in pending orders will also be restored once we resume
trading. To all users having issues with referral counts, this is to be expected
and will be resolved soon. If you have an issue after that just contact us and
we will sort it out.

If you cannot regain access to your account, first attempt to reset your
password.

All withdrawals should have been processed before we went offline; and we
also have a record of all requested and satisfied withdrawals; if you are
currently awaiting one check to make sure you haven’t received it. If you still
haven’t received one that you know you requested, send an email to
contact@bit-mining.co with subject STUCK WITHDRAWAL, we will patch you
up.

Also, to ease concerns about mining payouts, no user has been paid out since 
3/07/14 (as we have been down since then), but everyone will be reimbursed
for Purchased GHs/KHs payouts whether or not they were in orders at the
time; we will not penalize the user for the inability to gain account access
during our downtime.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this outage may have caused our
users.  We give our users our assurance that we will investigate each and
every user issue until eventual resolution; but we ask  that users hold non-
account access and withdrawal related issues until after we resume trading.
The maturity of our users about this matter is greatly appreciated during this
difficult time. We still remain committed to providing a superior cloud mining
experience with the most competitive pricing we can provide. We hope that
users observe our handling of this situation as an indication of our dedication
to this project.

As soon as I get a more precise ETA on trading being re-enabled from our
TECH department; I will update everyone via email and forum post. Chat
restrictions are lifted in order to facilitate user issue resolution, and I will be
available in site chat to answer any individual user questions.

If you have any additional concerns or questions please don't hesitate to
contact us. I apologize again for the hassle this has caused everyone.

BMC Support
V4Vendettas

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:26:55 AM

I vouch for this guy

Was going to take a little look at this service so was wanting to ask you why you vouched for them?

Interested as a potential customer.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 10:46:52 AM

I vouch for this guy

Was going to take a little look at this service so was wanting to ask you why you vouched for them?

Interested as a potential customer.

We did a transaction and he was trustworthy. Things can change and accounts hacked. So do your due diligence.

AunOMau

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 02:08:45 PM

They seem to be giving people the run a round just as GOX did. They claim they were DDoSed and there database got corrupted. They have no real way of making this 100% accurate if this is the case. Withdraws are functioning. But you can't withdraw whats not there. Allot of people had there funds tied up into the shares. Which are locked from trading. I would not recommend these guys as they have done nothing but give promises and excuse as to why the trading is still on hold. Trading has nothing to do with putting peoples funds and/or KS/GS's back into peoples accounts. Or reimburse everyone for there loss. Plus they claim they will payout everyone dividend for the lost time. Yet I haven't seen them lift a finger yet to do so. Just more promises and a plea for more time. They had 3 days now to correct the problem and/or problem's.

Bottom line, another GOX in the making.
laxsmarts

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:37:36 PM

remember Bitco-miners? bit-miners.co? h Grin
EdsWow1

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:36:08 PM

Our wallets were completely unaffected by the attack;
however, we have experienced corruption of our trading database and are
working to restore it to its pre-intrusion state. Let me clarify; NO USER FUNDS
OR ASSETS HAVE BEEN AFFECTED. ALL MINING HARDWARE
(that represents
your Purchased GHs/KHs) IS ALSO SAFE. Because of the corruption of the
trading database, we are suspending the Trading feature until we can get
everything sorted out with certainty.

If you had a BTC/LTC balance before we experienced down time; it should be
accurately reflected in your account balance currently and available for
withdrawal.

What happens with the btc and ltc (and ghs and ks) which are not shown in the "BTC/LTC balance", cause they where bound to sell or buy offers ??

Cause most of ltc and btc of course where used for biddings on ghs / ks / ltc a.s.o. - and those where *never* shown in the Balance on your site.
"Balance" did always only show the "free2use" coins .... not the ones attached to biddings. It was never a "total sum".

And of course, most users will have there btc and ltc attached for biddings. So they will not be shown in "Balance". What about them ??

Donations (btc): 1GPKvRoY8HopqGgTLAFfJxhtTRYp89Yauj ♥♥♥ THX - Muchas Gracias - Dankeschön - Merci - Cпacибo! - धन्यवाद! - شكرا - 谢谢 ♥♥♥
gjpminingco

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 03:04:13 AM

I can Vouch For these Folks as i have Worked for their support System, They are doing all the can as fast as they can to try and fix everything that has been corrupted by the attack, I am in Constant contact with support and the Admin and Techs on this matter lending a hand when i can,

AND NO THIS IS NOT ANOTHER GOX IN THE MAKING

These folks are working their butt off to fix the issues. and a few people have had their accounts fixed already and there is progress being made it maybe a slow process but it is being made they are taking their time to make sure that something like this cant happen again

I dare any of you to try and start an Operation like this on this grand of a scale and see if you don't get some of the same problems that these folks have had and all the while working 12+ hour shifts ( thanks Support for your dedication ) trying to get things straight

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: