Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CPU mining] WAVI [YescryptR32] [NO Pre-mine] [Masternode]  (Read 57563 times)
CryptoEi

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:41:09 PM

hey dev, i would help you managing your web appearance as much as i can. I Have no idea where the project is going but i would love to help finding a good direction for this and developing some innovative ideas.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoEi

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:13:20 AM

This is a very nice business with ability!
Very nice plan, percipient idea, flawless results.
Good morning team.
I expect this project will be prosperous.
Mindful business,  detailed and profitable business!
Hey, DEVs! It is really good idea. Consistent results, riveting project!

Lots of these spam pump posts lately... this coin just seems seedy when you join the Discord etc. Beware.

I agree with you and this is very disappointing to see that the dev team isn’t social active and didn’t communicate like a cooperating community. The idea is nice but in fact, nobody knows what wavi is about to do except of wavi team... I also want to be part of the Wavi team to know what’s going on in this interesting but suspicious wavi market.
DjemBoot

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

I agree with you and this is very disappointing to see that the dev team isn’t social active and didn’t communicate like a cooperating community. The idea is nice but in fact, nobody knows what wavi is about to do except of wavi team... I also want to be part of the Wavi team to know what’s going on in this interesting but suspicious wavi market.

Yeah, it's very disappointing! Even.. I apply myself to get wavi listed at KYOBIT exchange. I know it's a new exch and don't know whether their service is legit or not, but at least it works at this time.

Go support KYOBIT if you feel safe, OTHERWISE, please stay away if you feel unsafe!

https://kyobit.com/market/BTC-WAVI

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:54:23 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 06:14:15 AM by togoshigekata

How is YescryptR16 different from YescryptR32?

EDIT: How is WAVI different then YenTen?

CryptoEi

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

Good question. The cpu is not only the only thing that yescryptr32 consider. you ram is also. Occuped Dual ram thread are in my opinion and in my experience the best variant to get the most efficiency. Means a better cpu could make less hashrate than a lower cpu with high dual ram. For myself I don’t know exactly what the difference between and yesscryptr16 is. I would feel glad if somebody could explain this in detail somehow. I read everywhere that Yescryptr32 makes it harder for gpus to mine. I only know how you can calculate your wavi mining profitability. On my new webpage wavicalc .tk
Happy mining!
kipperedsnack

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:16:47 AM

Quite literally nothing other than length.
CryptoEi

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:14:37 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 11:55:05 PM by CryptoEi

@everyone , good news! The next release of BarterDEX will include wavi. I will post a video soon to show you how to make atomic swaps there and trade your wavis. There will also be a barterdex section on the wavicalc webpage.
As Barterdex is supported by coinmarketcap, wavi will also be listed there very soon.

https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/BarterDEX/pull/248

Happy mining!
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:21:24 AM

@everyone , good news! The next release of BarterDEX will include wavi. I will post a video soon to show you how to make atomic swaps there and trade your wavis. There will also be a barterdex section on the wavicalc webpage.
As Barterdex is supported by coinmarketcap, wavi will also be listed there very soon.

Happy mining!
Very good news : long life to Wavi !
It is just the begining.

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
HeraldoCrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:15:16 AM

Happy mining!
Good to see. I had given up on CPU mining for a while. Liked wavi. Might have to give it another shot.
CryptoEi

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:05:00 PM

The wavi/btc trade history on kyobit exchange seems very suspicious to me. There are a lot of Big trades at a price that isnt reasonable in the history. The problem isnt the price, but it is that I cant see any placed orders that are similar to the trade history. My buy order is there since yesterday and I changed the price a few time to be similar to current price but never get something purchased. There are too low buy orders and they can not match with the wavi/btc trade history. I didnt saw any buy orders that are similar to the happening trade history. Anytime a trade is hapenning, it seems to get done invisible. I don’t know what is hapenning there, i Worte a msg to support
DjemBoot

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:29:02 PM

The wavi/btc trade history on kyobit exchange seems very suspicious to me. There are a lot of Big trades at a price that isnt reasonable in the history. The problem isnt the price, but it is that I cant see any placed orders that are similar to the trade history. My buy order is there since yesterday and I changed the price a few time to be similar to current price but never get something purchased. There are too low buy orders and they can not match with the wavi/btc trade history. I didnt saw any buy orders that are similar to the happening trade history. Anytime a trade is hapenning, it seems to get done invisible. I don’t know what is hapenning there, i Worte a msg to support

Yes, I feel the same... I have withdrawn all of my coins from there.

So for WAVI hodlers, don't be hurry to trade at KYOBIT atm. It can be the next EXVO. BEWARE!!!
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:44:03 PM

I'm review in concept on your business, It's really interesting.  Good luck team.

It is a crypto trade is very good!
Interesting project, irreproachable approach.  Good luck team.

So tired of shit posts like these just trying to get post counts. PSA: remember to flag these accounts as spammers.

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
EmoHP

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Yes, too tired of shit-scam posts of some holders. I'm a hodler, but I don't write nonsense.
Sheeps are worried about their investment. Fast profit/fast lose. Sorry guys, for now you're the fast losers. You had to know it when invested.

I'm totally disappointed of the community. So much WAVI and no exchange for it. With so many wavi holders... I would say they deserve what's happening as it's their fault.

p.s. Most probably DEVs already got their profit and now they think on the next currency. So don't expect they do something.
p.s2. I decided to take the high risk/reward ratio. I knew the exact moment when I must sell. But I just wanted to give it a try, as I'm hedging risky investments. 1,5-2 coefficient for profit over investment was not a big deal for all the efforts.
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:07:54 PM

Yes, too tired of shit-scam posts of some holders. I'm a hodler, but I don't write nonsense.
Sheeps are worried about their investment. Fast profit/fast lose. Sorry guys, for now you're the fast losers. You had to know it when invested.

I'm totally disappointed of the community. So much WAVI and no exchange for it. With so many wavi holders... I would say they deserve what's happening as it's their fault.

p.s. Most probably DEVs already got their profit and now they think on the next currency. So don't expect they do something.
p.s2. I decided to take the high risk/reward ratio. I knew the exact moment when I must sell. But I just wanted to give it a try, as I'm hedging risky investments. 1,5-2 coefficient for profit over investment was not a big deal for all the efforts.

you are a bit emo indeed. things can take a looooooot of time in crypto and this project is super new. dev is nowhere to be found that's true but it is true that the network runs stable as well so the community has a good basis and time to see if dev gonna show up or what to do if he doesnt.

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
CryptoEi

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

you are a bit emo indeed. things can take a looooooot of time in crypto and this project is super new. dev is nowhere to be found that's true but it is true that the network runs stable as well so the community has a good basis and time to see if dev gonna show up or what to do if he doesnt.

I totally agree with you, this can take a lot of time and actually I am not very interested on listing wavi in any exchange, at the moment of course. The BartaDEX code is written by a friend of mine who only want to test his ability to write that code. Kind of looking to challenge himself (like addicted coder always do) We are more looking on how to build something for the community like our wavicalc. Or something like that. Will see what the „wavi community mind“ will bring out.
EmoHP

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

I totally agree with you, this can take a lot of time and actually I am not very interested on listing wavi in any exchange, at the moment of course. The BartaDEX code is written by a friend of mine who only want to test his ability to write that code. Kind of looking to challenge himself (like addicted coder always do) We are more looking on how to build something for the community like our wavicalc. Or something like that. Will see what the „wavi community mind“ will bring out.

To both of you: Are you from this planet? Do you know how many shit-coins exist? How many are listed on exchanges? How many exchanges? And yes how many CPU only? Do you know what means Masternode, what are the consequences and why it does not exist for Bitcoin?

There is not such thing as floating. It's going up or sink.

Anyway I have some masternodes, so I get about 1-2% of Wavi masternode rewards. But no exchange means a dead coin. Everything is stable as MN are just online. Nobody can sell them, but there is no reason to stop them Smiley If you believe that's "stable", then your finances are going to be "stable". After 3 years we can get our money back, but it does not worth the efforts to follow wavi for so long. And alternative costs are very high. So many missed alternatives, means for sure it wasn't the best choice.
Anyway for me it was a test amount. Something to experiment with. I mean for me wining 200% was not a goal at all. I had that opportunity and I knew it + the risks to continue. But now I'm sorry for 1000 EUR lost, as I didn't get back my efforts.

And please stop writing nonsense. There are no more idiot investors that believe such stupid posts.
fkjnfndjn

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:37:09 PM

To both of you: Are you from this planet? Do you know how many shit-coins exist? How many are listed on exchanges? How many exchanges? And yes how many CPU only? Do you know what means Masternode, what are the consequences and why it does not exist for Bitcoin?

Anyway I have some masternodes, so I get about 1-2% of Wavi masternode rewards. But no exchange means a dead coin. Everything is stable as MN are just online. Nobody can sell them, but there is no reason to stop them Smiley If you believe that's "stable", then your finances are going to be "stable". After 3 years we can get our money back, but it does not worth the efforts to follow wavi for so long. And alternative costs are very high. So many missed alternatives, means for sure it wasn't the best choice.
Anyway for me it was a test amount. Something to experiment with. I mean for me wining 200% was not a goal at all. I had that opportunity and I knew it + the risks to continue. But now I'm sorry for 1000 EUR lost, as I didn't get back my efforts.

And please stop writing nonsense. There are no more idiot investors that believe such stupid posts.

From your post history, it seems that you were once quite excited about WAVI ... and from this latest post, it appears you put 1000 EUR into buying WAVI (my apologies if I'm misreading that).

If that's the case, I can understand your frustration and loss of heart over WAVI. Hope things work out for you, either in WAVI or in another coin ... or perhaps you can find peace in another place.

Good luck.
CryptoEi

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:22:47 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 12:51:58 PM by CryptoEi

First of all, nobody at all can tell me to stop writing anything.

2: I am not looking for new investors when i am writing something here... i only act as a part of the community and talk about things that might help us in any way. Bring stuff out that helps the currency, i mean working on solutions and not only beeing pissed of about exchanges or devs but enough now for the second point.

Third: I dont care at all how much profit or lost you are making in this Market or maybe your missed opportunities and I believe many other of us neither. How you know that we are all only into wavi and if wavi is down we are going to be ruined.. omg Life is hard.

4: About masternode knowledge: i dont want to post a book in the forum, also limited characters, so i will keep it short and simple: basically a non stop running node keeping the a blockchain copy with interesting functions for providing privacy, doing instant transactions, communicating with each other, option to earn decent passive money, everybody can run it and it has enough incentives for me apart of a decent exchange(for what many of us are working now) Everything in the world has risks and consequenses.

5: anyway, i wish you a great time.
EmoHP

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

From your post history, it seems that you were once quite excited about WAVI ... and from this latest post, it appears you put 1000 EUR into buying WAVI (my apologies if I'm misreading that).

If that's the case, I can understand your frustration and loss of heart over WAVI. Hope things work out for you, either in WAVI or in another coin ... or perhaps you can find peace in another place.

Good luck.

Thanks. But your assumption is not quite right. I could get about 1200 EUR. My mining costs were about 450 EUR. But I got some MN rent and some Wavi buys on low price. So about 600 EUR investment, 1200 EUR possible return. For 2 months... I spent more for 15 days. So I decided to let it go as it's still the best investment. And still today there are no other suitable projects for my taste. So I still want to give it a try. I suspect after time I'll get x5 or x10. Losing 1x is not a big deal at all. It's just an experiment not putting all in BTC as I'm bored of that.
But waiting and maintaining MNs does not deserve the efforts in case of such profits. So I'm still wondering to continue or just forget it.
crazyhonez000064

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

I wonder that do you have plans to change the design of your wallet in the future? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: