Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitrage websites?  (Read 146 times)
imjustagirl (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:04:30 PM

I have googled, searched and searched and I have yet to find a good arbitrage app or website, where I could exchange crypto not only on one exchange, but also between them as well in an easy manner. Would someone point me in the right direction? For example, I would like to change my BTC from Bitfinex to Poloniex to trade it to ETH there, and then move ETH to Bitfinex and all that within five minutes in one App. Anyone help?

1JPnqMd1Q43L3KbZ7SoTSdRCD2aLj2sikF Tip Me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:48:56 PM

I believe Coinigy has a system where you can set up your accounts through them. I use them for charting but never bothered with the rest of their services. Take a look as I am not 100% sure, but it might just be what you are looking for.

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:56:08 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 07:29:36 PM by lite

I have googled, searched and searched and I have yet to find a good arbitrage app or website, where I could exchange crypto not only on one exchange, but also between them as well in an easy manner. Would someone point me in the right direction? For example, I would like to change my BTC from Bitfinex to Poloniex to trade it to ETH there, and then move ETH to Bitfinex and all that within five minutes in one App. Anyone help?
Why do you want to arbitrage ETH? i mean there's only about 2 usdt difference and to be able to profit with that kind of difference you'll need huge amount of money. also the opportunity could be lost if your transfer doesn't reaches the destination in time. you should inquire everything before arbitraging as there could be a problem with deposits on poloniex or some other problems.

You could try these open source software/app.
https://github.com/maxme/bitcoin-arbitrage
https://github.com/butor/blackbird
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:49:41 PM

I believe Coinigy has a system where you can set up your accounts through them. I use them for charting but never bothered with the rest of their services. Take a look as I am not 100% sure, but it might just be what you are looking for.

If I'm not mistaken, Coinigy really do something like this but I think they have it in with people who have paid accounts? I'm not sure also but I think a feature like this will be given to those who invest money in their company, hence the suggestion of a paid account. They have a platform who will take care of all your trading activities from different exchange in one place using the API of every site that they include.

As for the OP, if you are really strict with your 5-minute timeline to do all those processes and if Coinigy isn't giving this type of service, then, there's a small chance that you'd find a solution for your inquiry. You are trying to transfer coins between exchanges and transfer it back in a different form of coin on a 5-minute window. I think it is impossible to do it.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:02:12 PM

You should  tried https://cryptohelper.io/ Though I have not used it myself I only view reviews made by others and there said software and there application are good. I think there support over 20 exchange platforms and have shown proof of making money on there sites. Many arbitrage software are not really working and you may needs to combine about three of them before making an inform decision.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

I don't know how more of a legitimate is this but I found one : https://www.arbitrage.expert/
I also had seen one in the services section, and here's a link to it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012995.0
I only advice you to do this if you're confident, otherwise do stay away. Really about them if you haven't already: https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-arbitrage/

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
imjustagirl (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:18:15 PM

Thank you for the replies, I will check all of these thoroughly tomorrow. I was giving the trading pair as an example, I'm not planning to play on ETH right now. No trader will tell you the really profitable pairs  Wink If I remember correctly, Arbitrage expert costs $ and it's not for free,  doesn't even have a trial period. Coinigy gives 30 days trial, but doesn't let you swap your funds between different exchanges, which is what I was looking for.

1JPnqMd1Q43L3KbZ7SoTSdRCD2aLj2sikF Tip Me!
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

I mostly use coinmarketcap and click on markets:
Example Dogecoin

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/#markets
You can sort the coins by sources, volume, prices and currencies and have a good view for all related exchangers.
I also use Blockfolio app (for android) and put the currencies at different exchangers in one list. So also bids and asks can be compared with one click.
Crypto McPoopypants

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:45:31 PM

Be very careful when arb trading. Absolutely 100% check the coins wallet at both exchanges is operational or you'll find yourself rekt.

lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:12:12 AM

Right now you have to take the risk yourself to arbitrage there is no exchange that provides arbitrage. That's why I believe in this ICO bc they are aiming to make crypto easier to enter for all with their novice friendly UI and they will be the first ever arbitrage exchange that will allow for less market volatility which keeps so many inexperienced and afraid people on the sidelines. Arbitrage will provide a greater opportunity to profit in this economy.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: