Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 09:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][1 500 000$][ICO] 🏈 MyDFS 🏀 - Blockchain-powered daily fantasy sports  (Read 7835 times)
Adrienin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:56:20 AM

Is the app ready for FIFA? I wanna hooope....
Adriege

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

How many tokens will be allocated for sale?
Ocakypa (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:06:39 AM

Are there any countries that can’t participate in your ICO like China right?
Yes, there are some restrictions we must adhere to. Currently, the citizens of China, US and Singapore cannot participate in the ICO.
Don't the players and leagues control their own names and usages via copyrights, trademarks and rights-of-publicity? Wanna just see if it is legit
We have signed contracts with large sports data providers, like Sportradar and Fantasydata, to get full access and rights to this information. We don’t use player or league names in our advertising, so it’s completely legit.
Do you have a limit of tokens sold during the pre-sale? Just curious if I need to hurry
"Tokens sold for 3mln only"
Is MyDFS PvP or PvC game? Can't get it
MyDFS is surely PvP game. You play against another user, and not against the computer.
What is game contract as well?
A smart contract that records game data, player lineups, all in-game actions, and calculates the results of the game.
How many coins will I get with 1 ETH? Where can I see it?
You get 5502 MyDFS tokens for 1 ETH. You can use "Request a quote" form on our website (mydfs.net) to see the actual current
Is it actually legal?
When fiat money is excluded from the process, it becomes significantly easier to expand to just about any country in the world. Most legal issues arise because the process of working with fiat money is usually complicated, requiring a lot of attention and verification. It’s also totally centralized, causing transaction delays and other problems. Tokens let people get value in and out of the system way faster, and with far fewer complications. For countries that require additional licensing, we will use a part of the project budget to obtain proper documents and licenses.
How does the ICO work? In detailes please
Participants should create a Token Compatible Ethereum Wallet, and then fund that wallet with Ethereum, Bitcoin, NEO, Dash, Ripple, Ether Classic, Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin. After you establish and fund your ERC20 compatible wallet, you send your tokens to the MyDFS ICO address. Tokens are then issued to your ERC20 compatible wallet.
Is the app ready for FIFA? I wanna hooope....
Yup, June, 14, MyDFS supports all teams playing at the biggest soccer event of 2018. The app provides live soccer scores and other soccer information.
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:13:39 AM

How many tokens will be allocated for sale?
50 mln
Malahuginn

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

Do you have any game entry fees? I guess you do
Ballaghma

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:34:53 AM

What exactly is daily fantasy sports, guys? Could you please explain?
Umbor

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

What is the vesting period? just kindly get me into detailes
Anagra

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

What if I don’t have ETH or other cryptocurrencies? What then?
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:49:35 AM

Do you have any game entry fees? I guess you do
Yes. When a player participates in a game, he or she has to pay an entry fee. The total collected fee is distributed among the winners. We take a 10% rake from this total. The more contests and players are there on the platform, the more we earn. Existing fantasy sports platforms tend to take higher rake fees (up to 15%), which we are also going to challenge. We’ll also be charging smaller rake amounts for games with higher stakes.
What exactly is daily fantasy sports, guys? Could you please explain?
It is a subset of fantasy sports games, where players compete against others by building a team of professional athletes from a particular league or competition and earn points based on the actual statistical performance of the players in real-world competitions
What is the vesting period? just kindly get me into detailes
Vesting applies to team tokens. Founder and Core Team Tokens vest for one year from the date they are allocated. They are also unlocked by 1/12 each month.
What if I don’t have ETH or other cryptocurrencies? What then?
In order to participate in MyDFS ICO, you should purchase Ethereum, Bitcoin, NEO, Dash, Ripple, Ether Classic, Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin first. In order to do this, you should have ERC20 compatible wallet.
Buririel

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

You guys say you are completely transparent, how do I know?
Opilar

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

So how does it work precisely?
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

You guys say you are completely transparent, how do I know?
We work on the blockchain and smart contracts which means we are full of transparency. Unlike the Proprietary Backend, blockchain and smart contracts make all transaction transparent and safe to the core. Users can check all transaction history, in-game stats, other data at any time
So how does it work precisely?
In a few words, if you want to know, for example, your token balance, our app sends request to our API. Our API sends its request to the Ethereum client and it’s sent back to your mobile phone. Token balance you can also know if you set up Ethereum wallet program or on the etherscan web site just indicating your token address. There you'll see all the processed transactions as well
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

Do you have in-game purchases? curious just for the future Smiley
There will be additional content, like badges and private tournament entry tickets, that can be purchased with MyDFS tokens right inside the game.
haudhv

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

When Bounty end?
Malamath

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

After purchasing will I be able to withdraw tokens for exchanges?
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

After purchasing will I be able to withdraw tokens for exchanges?
There will be a lock-up period. The lockup period ensures that tokenholders don’t sell until 14 days after the last round of token sales is complete. After that, the tokens will be listed on a number of well-known, trustworthy exchanges. So those people who missed the opportunity to buy tokens during the pre-sale and ICO sale will have an opportunity to get tokens for use on the platform.
Ocakypa (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

Why should I choose MyDFS? Can you explain? Wink
MyDFS is a blockchain-based daily fantasy sports solution that connects sports fans all over the world on a transparent, easy to use, investor-wise platform. Before starting our work on MyDFS, we’ve successfully developed and launched a number of fantasy sports products. Our extensive experience allowed us to fully understand the existing hurdles of fantasy sports industry and overcome them by using modern practices and technologies.
What are Premium app features in future guys?
Some examples are: Advanced player and team data, Access to leaderboards and special contests, Access to private games, P2P duels
Buririel

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

So this smart contracts store and protect all information?
Buzalore

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

How many of growth tokens are there actually guys?
Shalihelm

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

What is softcap during the presale? is there any guys?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: