Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] LabStart.tech 🌎 FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH BLOCKCHAIN 🌎  (Read 1809 times)
tingcq9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:42:29 AM

Technology is always the first driving force for development, but at the same time, technical protection is also very strict. If this project can successfully share technology patents, it is absolutely a breakthrough and the market is very broad.
androda

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

I think this project is a great idea (rewarding investors for investing in patent research with a share of the patent dividends).

But I'm wondering why the LabCoin token is being created, when it's only used for investing in projects and paying to project creators.  ETH can do that just as easily.

The whitepaper mentions a 2% fee on LabCoin transactions made on the platform.  Seems like that could be done with ETH as well.

Investors are paid in ETH, according to the whitepaper.  But that is actually a hindrance - they then have to convert that ETH back into LabCoin for investing into new projects?  That means transfer fees, exchange fees, exchange withdrawal fees, etc.

Why not just use ETH for everything?  Making a new ERC-20 token doesn't really insulate you against big fluctuations in the crypto market.

I'm not anti-ERC-20.  But when the ERC-20 doesn't seem to really do anything more than ETH can do - why make a new token?

Edit: By the way, the telegram channel isn't letting me post anything, or I'd have asked there first.  Is it an announcements only channel?
Vyrtyx (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

I think this project is a great idea (rewarding investors for investing in patent research with a share of the patent dividends).

But I'm wondering why the LabCoin token is being created, when it's only used for investing in projects and paying to project creators.  ETH can do that just as easily.

The whitepaper mentions a 2% fee on LabCoin transactions made on the platform.  Seems like that could be done with ETH as well.

Investors are paid in ETH, according to the whitepaper.  But that is actually a hindrance - they then have to convert that ETH back into LabCoin for investing into new projects?  That means transfer fees, exchange fees, exchange withdrawal fees, etc.

Why not just use ETH for everything?  Making a new ERC-20 token doesn't really insulate you against big fluctuations in the crypto market.

I'm not anti-ERC-20.  But when the ERC-20 doesn't seem to really do anything more than ETH can do - why make a new token?

Edit: By the way, the telegram channel isn't letting me post anything, or I'd have asked there first.  Is it an announcements only channel?

Hello androda and thanks for your enthusiasm. Also, thank you for your relevant questions.

LabCoins (LAB) is a utility token that gives us flexibility and control over the evolution of the project, as well as the "currency" used to invest the project presented on the platform.

I agree with you that for every ICO project, tokens could at the end of the day be replaced by ETH. Some other ICOs (like ours) issue tokens because it allows them to uncorrelate the price of the token from the ETH market. If in practice we are still in a speculation market which makes the price of tokens still linked to the ETH market, on the long term, the prices should be uncorrelated.

Even if correlated to the cryptocurrency market price firstly, in a second time and on longer-term, the LabCoin (LAB) price will mainly be correlated to the value of the innovation projects on the platform and will gradually uncorellate itself from the price of other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum.

Moreover, from a technical point of view, issuing our own ERC20 token allow us to develop services and interfaces around it, and to make the interaction between our platform and other Ethereum blockchain based services more clear and convenient.

The transaction fee on the platform might change in the future. Its basically a maintenance fee that will allow our team to maintain the platform and to upgrade it.

As for the payement, our goal is that the investors could choose in which currency they would like to be paid. For now we only support ETH and LAB payement but we will add more currencies in the near future.

Regards
nargyl

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:23:32 PM

Technology is always the first driving force for development, but at the same time, technical protection is also very strict. If this project can successfully share technology patents, it is absolutely a breakthrough and the market is very broad.
Totally agree, let's go to the mooon!
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:53:13 AM

a very interesting project will surely succeed for its future with a lot of support and investors who join.success always this project.
antajao

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:26:52 AM

thanks for the bounty & good luck for the launch devs
LabStart

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:33:31 AM

Thanks for the support everyone!
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:27:37 AM

Can you tell me why we need to choose LabStart Platform, what are the advantages of this project, actually im quite interested to watching closly your project, but at least I need to know what the important points of your project are.
Thanks in advance
Vyrtyx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

Can you tell me why we need to choose LabStart Platform, what are the advantages of this project, actually im quite interested to watching closly your project, but at least I need to know what the important points of your project are.
Thanks in advance

Hello,

Thanks for your interest. The advantages of our platform is that it offers companies and project teams in needs of funding for an innovation project a new way to fund their project. Hence, in a lot of cases, companies struggle to obtain money from banks. Recently, kickstarters have been a funding alternative trying to give a solution to this issue. However, kickstarters do not allow to directly invest in a project.
More recently, other alternatives such as The DAO (rip) or Aragon have proposed to use blockchain to directly invest in new companies, allowing investors to detain shares of the company. However, no proper solution yet exist to invest in a specific project of a company. The LabStart platform will allow that (for innovative projects). Investors will be able to invest in innovation projects via the LabStart platform. At the end of the innovation project, every investor will own shares of the resulting patents.

To sum up, from a company point of view, LabStart is a new way to fund an innovation project. It allows companies to raise funds for a R&D project, without selling any company shares.
From an investor point of view, LabStart is a way to invest in innovation project and to own shares of the resulting patents, allowing ROI through licences and patent sales.

For more info, I advise you to read this article.
Please also read our whitepaper to fully understand the LabStart project.

Regards
AntonisZ

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:01:07 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 10:43:05 PM by AntonisZ

Your ICO has been listed on thecryptoniac.com : ( http://thecryptoniac.com/site/listing/labstart/ )
Thank you
LabStart

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:25:34 AM

Pre-sale is now live! Thanks everyone, don't forget to register for KYC verification first!
Fuadh

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:33:50 AM

an interesting project that many people love, the LabStart Platform is a decentralized (dApp) application built on the Ethereum network that provides links between innovative project operators and investors. That's good if it works
Vyrtyx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:09:55 PM

Thanks to everyone who participate, please note that KYC verification can now take up to 24h.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:53:35 AM

an interesting project that many people love, the LabStart Platform is a decentralized (dApp) application built on the Ethereum network that provides links between innovative project operators and investors. That's good if it works
I think this project will be useful, with a professional team I believe this project will grow successfully.
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:22:33 AM

I think this project will be useful, with a professional team I believe this project will grow successfully.
Hopefully, the project team can be more creative in managing this project so that a lot of people who are interested in supporting and join in this project because it is seen from the concept's been nice living in developed again.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:23:08 AM

the project provides many benefits, hopefully the team involved will always be compact in the work so that the project can grow successfully achieve the targeted results, but I am sure this project will be successful to get a lot of interested participants and investors.

Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

I would like to join, but I first of all I need to find as much information about the project as possible. Also need to study the whitepaper, but for now the project looks reliable.

kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

I would like to join, but I first of all I need to find as much information about the project as possible. Also need to study the whitepaper, but for now the project looks reliable.

Invest only if you can afford to lose. Make decisions based on what you think, not what others tell you, they are out for theirs interests. And if you want to learn what to invest in use reliable websites to investigate coins.

BoBeRcENkO

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:22:48 AM

What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?

InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:32:55 AM

Hi, Looks like a great idea! In which markets are you going to start your operation?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: