Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Review Site for ICOs?  (Read 112 times)
cryptothief (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

I use a number of different review sites to find ICOs that I find interesting. The ones I have found to be most useful are the following.

https://icobench.com/

A useful site, with an added 'expert review' on most projects. These reviews are helpful, but should be taken with a pinch of salt as the definition of expert can be fairly loose (they do operate a weighting system which balances the reviews slightly). Filters on offer here are great, you can select based on category, restricted areas, documentation required, accepted currencies, platform and more. More involved info available once clicking on the project. Ratings calculated from the expert reviews and based on ICO profile, team, vision and product.

https://foundico.com/

Another decent site with some helpful filters (category, country and platform), as well as the usual ongoing, upcoming, past and an additional scam option. Sponsored links at the top (standard for all the ICO review sites), easy to navigate to projects you are interested in. Both pre-ICO and ICOs listed, plus a percentage completion count to the end date of the ICO. Rated on main info, finance, product, team and marketing. Also have a section to check on performance of completed ICOs.

https://icodrops.com/

Popular ICO review site, with an active whitelist addition (direct link to join the whitelist of projects listed). Keeps a running total of projects' funds raised against target figure as an indicator for popularity. Organised by finish time (for ongoing ICOs) and start time (for upcoming ICOs), helpful if you like to see progress and don't want to wait around for projects, or if you want to get in early when bonuses are likely to be higher. Rating system slightly different to other sites, focus on hype, risk and ROI (return on investment). Not sure how these ratings are calculated, presumably by site team, who then give an overall score.

There are loads more sites out there, but these are the three I currently find to be most helpful. Any other recommendations?

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

I always use icorating and some local sites like happycoinclub or yupechain
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:09:03 PM

So far i think ICOBench its the best for now (Just my opinion) But you can try Cointelegraph or Coinspeaker. Both sites are usually good in reviewing an ICO, But the best results seem to do their own research by making the website above as a reference. Good luck!
cryptothief (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:48:22 AM

This thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2552575.0 contains some really good spreadsheets maintained by ICO researchers, rating upcoming ICOs on a wide number of parameters. I've found these to be very helpful as a starting point of my research.

Cool thanks for that. There's some handy references all in one place. Now I just need to find the money to invest in all these top rated projects haha

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:56:16 AM

Agreed on icobench. It's pretty comprehensive, especially with the rating from other cryptoists.
Regar

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:08:59 AM

what are you recommending sites are the best from ICO review, i actually also like to use those sites for ICO reviewing but there i found more sites to follow ICO like https://www.cryptocompare.com

What i like from this sites is, it has more info like past and on going ico plus it has a start price information.
Spazzer

Activity: 1080
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:10:05 AM

This thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2552575.0 contains some really good spreadsheets maintained by ICO researchers, rating upcoming ICOs on a wide number of parameters. I've found these to be very helpful as a starting point of my research.

I can not stress this thread enough relating to ICOs. It's got some great contributors and they update their lists weekly if not daily.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: