Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:58:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain as a revolutionary technology?  (Read 612 times)
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:16:24 AM

Blockchain is not only revolutionary, it is strategically important for the financial sector, defense and commerce. The impact and the utility of this technology would be unprecedented!
ningo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

This is in deed revolutionary of all time.This is what the world bass been waiting for .The block chain technology has the power in the 21st century to turn the world economy and order around.This technology is so great which is not limited by barriers or borders.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

Blockchain is a revolutionary new technology. But no matter how good the technology is, it has to be invested in a specific industry to be valuable, not a glossy white paper, not a noisy place of chicken feathers.

Therefore, block chain technology must be applied to the reality of the best.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

Blockchain in some sector can really make a revolution because of its decentralization role. In other sectors can be just useful but will not make a revolution.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:39:15 PM

Yes, I don't think cryptocurrencies are necessarily great. But blockchain is definitely a great discovery that changes humans. Not many years, our life will not be inseparable from the blockchain.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
coinagota

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:40:18 PM

I don't think that blockchain can revolutionize the world like the internet for example. It's just a technology that makes many many processes much easier and transparent but there's nothing in it to make it revolutionary. But if it's implemented everywhere, life can become better that's true
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

I believe in the future of blockchain technology but every successful thing will change gradually.
may currently blockchain still many shortcomings but for the future there will be breakthroughs and new solutions for each problem.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:58:05 PM

I think you are more particular about he lightning project and i believe you have some speculations about the project. On the other hand, blockchain technology has a lot of prospects. there have been projects both past and present that have suceed in actualizing part of the benefits inherent in blockchain. perhaps those who are pessimistic about it got themselves involved in projects that did not succeed.
sne.su

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

https://sne.su/

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:10:09 PM

The modern world, in the reality of the technical singularity that has come, obliges us to call any breakthrough technology is revolutionary. After all, its momentarily integrated into all the technologies already available, affecting something completely new. And the way we treat these "innovations", it is our attitude that determines how this will work.

DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:11:42 PM

Absolutely agree with your opinion. The blockchain is a modern and fast growing technology platform on the internet. Nearly all people living on this planet know the existence of Blockchain and electronic money

yudayaurelia

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

Data, transactions, and business contracts are an integral part of the organization. Dane Elliot, International Business Director of Achain, a public blockchain and smart contract company, says Blockchain is growing rapidly in Indonesia, and comes as a technological revolution that changes the future better. With Blockchain, as a Value Exchange Protocol, people can imagine all transactions stored safely, transparently, and can not be deleted.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

Blockchain technology is a revolutionary technology that is yet in its early stage. With blockchain technology data is protected and transparent which is one of the shortcomings with centralized systems. With blockchain technology transactions can be initiated anywhere in the world with no point of failure. Yes, blockchain technology, bitcoin to be precise is yet to be scalable, which is why there are other upcoming blockchains with the aim of solving this. Blockchain will revolutionize the world, just wait for it.
kkerrex

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

I think the blockchain will revolutionize society as a whole. It will give rise to new forms of state government, which until now existed only in the dreams of utopians and philosophers. It is unfortunate that at the moment the blockchain is perceived by people primarily as material for speculation.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:44:50 PM

The speed of blockchains developments and the growth of their popularity makes me believe that it's really a revolutionary technology. I have a friend in IT company and he says that they got tens of requests from different business spheres to reallocate their product to blockchains. So I think blockchains will be everywhere in a year or two
alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

I think you can't still call the blockchain as a revolutionary technology as not all people around the world change their lives because of it. It will still take years for it to become perfect and it will have to improve more.
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

The essence of the blockchain is an open database. The data inside can not be tampered with and cannot be forged and distributed and stored in this network. Each computer in this network has a backup of this historical record.
Blockchain technology is a revolutionary technology that will bring great impetus to social development
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

As such, Blockchain changes its perception of currency, Internet access, Bitcoin and altcoin are just a small part of Blockchain technology! I believe that future technology will belong to Blockchain!
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

A year ago I did not know the existence of the word blockchain, and therefore not even its meaning. I started to study the cryptocurrency market and the blockchain that is at the base of the various projects and I was fascinated. I think the blockchain is a big revolution, which will improve people's lives in many sectors in the near future
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

In my opinion, blockchain is a revalutionary and innovative technology. Because I think it has changed many things in the world of economy, and also, in my opinion it can be improved in the future more.
rami.alkhakimi

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

Hi guys, have you ever thought about blockchain? If it is really revolutionary technology? I am reading many pessimistic opinions and articles, that it is not good technology. For example speed and massive adoption, we see this problem in Bitcoin blockchain and the transactions on blockchain, because it is the oldest one and there are the biggest number of transaction stored in blockchain, will this happen to every altcoins in the future? Will the Lightining network solve this problem? Why the Lightning network is not fully released - thanks to the miners - they want bigger rewards or? And what about mining - what will happen if we invent a quantum computer? Could we really trust in decentralized anonymous transactions in today's world?

Looking for your replies.

yeah, I think it's revolutionary technology. Another question is whether States need to introduce blockchain into their structure?I think not...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: