Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:02:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain as a revolutionary technology?  (Read 612 times)
Arkyo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

Of course, blockchain is a revolutionary technology. And it will spread wider and wider every day. The main question is which country will be able to introduce blockchain technology faster than others.

In Crypto We Trust
sammy2394

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:17:35 AM

I always think that blockchain is a very good technology, faces is the problem of throughput, however, because of the dispersion of reason, so now can't solve the problem of high throughput, then this could be solved in the future,
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:24:39 AM

Blockchain will add significant value – improving confidence between parties, reducing friction in the value chain and speeding up complicated inter-party processes. However, It will take many years – maybe decades for Blockchain to become the dominant technology in the asset management space.
phuognz999

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

I always think that blockchain is a very good technology, faces is the problem of throughput, however, because of the dispersion of reason, so now can't solve the problem of high throughput, then this could be solved in the future,
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

Governments, utilities, and other stakeholders need new ways to better regulate and manage the electricity grid. Blockchain has the potential to offer a reliable, low-cost solution for financial or operational transactions to be recorded and validated across the distributed network with no central point of authority.
popotao97

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

I think blockchain is a revolutionary technology. Because this technology is very helpful in protecting data. Not only bitcoin using this technology even other companies such as banking companies also use blockchain technology. And this is very helpful.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

The main idea of blockchain was to create decentralized, anonymous and independent from banks method of payment. And as far as the idea is great, the anonymity isn't always that great, the achieve security we have to sacrifice our privacy, there is no other way.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

Even though it seems like people do not care about blockchain anymore, I am rather positive. Just look at the Internet in its early days: it was hardly used by normal people. Nowadays? Do you even know someone who was not affected by its existence? Even in 2000 people could not believe that they will use it every single day. Look, no one expected it- it just happened by the neverending progress of its features. That is the reason why I think the blockchain is underestimated at the moment. Developers just need some time to prove that we need it even when we do not know it at the moment  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:17:46 PM

I believe so. It's new, and it takes a lot of people for it to work so good. And right now, it's building community for it to function really well. I can see the future of blockchain in our hands.
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

Blockchain is called the "Internet of value." Blockchain is reliability - it is rather difficult to change the contents of a block in a chain, and even if some corrections are made in one copy, the rest will contain the original truthful information...
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:24:58 AM

We are yet to begin to understand how revolutionary blockchain is truly is. A giant worldwide ledger that record and keep everything is a way that is immutable, transparent and unchabgeable! I think blockchain is the best technology that ever happen to human race!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

Yes, blockchain is a good start in the 21st century. In the real sense of the Internet, the future world will be interconnected. So I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
milkpeace67

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

I would say rather innovative technology. Humanity has not yet understood where to use it. So as she well goes absolutely everywhere. Because anonymity is a myth in our time.
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

The blockchain has invisibly penetrated into all spheres of our life and now it has become an integral part of it. I'm sure that in the future it will absolutely break our understanding of technology, is still too early

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

Yes, blockchain will change the future of humanity. Every industry will be changed by the blockchain. The future world is a digital world. Everyone is just a carrier of information. Digital human.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:44:33 AM

The blockchain is a technology that has optimized the modernity of the times that brought it into being; it has been applied to most areas of banking and education. It only allows overlapping agreements as they transaction
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:55:38 AM

according to this, if blockchain is a revolutionary technology for the expansion of adoption in almost every aspect of life as we know it and this is an innovative approach to currencies and new types of capital. In any pessimistic way and focus on its faults and weaknesses, blockchain technology is the first step in economic development. Sure, it takes some changes for the future.

Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:34:12 PM

probably Yes.I believe that the blockchain is the system that opens up new horizons and opportunities for investment and improvement of what now exists
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:17:49 PM

in the future, the blockchain should become a familiar sphere of our life, so most likely it can be really called a revolution
zDNkfr9

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:33:31 AM

I agree, because the technology of blockchain is a new technology, its data can not be changed, and it is permanently stored in this ledger. We are very in need of this technology and it avoids many false accounting behaviors. .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: