Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:17:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I'm earning 2-3% on my 1000$ investment on a DAILY basis  (Read 322 times)
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

After seeing the thread title I was curious to find out what's inside unfortunately I'm seeing some bullshit Ponzi MLM scheme coin like bitconnect which was collapsed. I don't know why people still promote these type of scams. If the OP is a newbie to crypto then he should experience the dark side (scan) of this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Alanin

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:08:09 PM

Proof:

That is not a proof. Thats just a picture??

A proof would be more like documenting that the profit transferred correctly to your wallet imo.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

Thanks! Most ICOs, airdrops and most coins are just scam, we may not call them scam legally but they are scam and this is probably one of them. Only true investment is bitcoin.

Yes most are
SickRick77 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

That is not a proof. Thats just a picture??

A proof would be more like documenting that the profit transferred correctly to your wallet imo.
The profit is directly available for transfer in ETH to your wallet, or buy more MNZ with (which is currently what I'm doing).
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:43:19 AM

Thanks! Most ICOs, airdrops and most coins are just scam, we may not call them scam legally but they are scam and this is probably one of them. Only true investment is bitcoin.

its not like bitcoin is the only crypto who can give a good investment but you can also try other altscoins like omg and appcoin, both got good team and future developments.
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:27:37 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 12:02:17 PM by alexbs

Hey guys, it wasn't my intention to create any controversy. I did some very easy mathematical calculation, because I just wanted to point out that we are talking about a not sustainable growth rate.

You can call this a Ponzi scheme or pyramid scheme, the problem is the fact that it is impossible for the cycle to sustain itself, so people will lose their money somewhere down the line. Most vulnerable people are those toward the bottom of the pyramid, where it becomes impossible to recruit the number of people required to pay off the previous.

You can invest in it, just be aware and tell others, that with such high risk investment you can loose everything very soon...

SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

Hey guys, it wasn't my intention to create any controversy. I did some very easy mathematical calculation, because I just wanted to point out that we are talking about a not sustainable growth rate.

You can call this a Ponzi scheme or pyramid scheme, the problem is the fact that it is impossible for the cycle to sustain itself, so people will lose their money somewhere down the line. Most vulnerable people are those toward the bottom of the pyramid, where it becomes impossible to recruit the number of people required to pay off the previous.

You can invest in it, just be aware and tell others, that with such high risk investment you can loose everything very soon...

The main mistake people make when commenting on this project is the fact that it's a "lending scheme". Which it is definetly not. They have chosen to use the word "lending" on their project explanation, but in fact you are investing in a highly advanced affiliate program network. Now I could not care less about what people think of this project, but I do want people to know what it's really about.

You invest a x number in $ in the affiliate program. Their program runs advertisements (paid by the pool of investments made from people that decided to invest in their campaigns feature), on which people click, buy a product and MNZ get's a commission, as they provided this "lead" to a company's website on which they made the purchase. So for example let's say someone sees Monetize's advertisement for Nike Shoes when browsing the internet, they click on it and decide to buy a pair of sneakers worth $100. Nike pays Monetizecoin a commission of let's say 10%, so in this case 10$. This 10$ is then shared with the investors in the campaign feature of monetizecoin (80-90%), and Monetizecoin (10-20%).

Monetizecoin doesn't have a lot of additional costs, the algorithm works and has proven itself over years now (MNZ was already earning millions before they decided to do an ICO), so they do not pay people out of their own pockets. The entire "scheme" claim isn't right. When Monetize attracts more investors, their total campaign funding pool increases as well as their revenue, but investors profit share will remain steady (up to 40% per month).

So far the daily returns have been between 0.8% & 3.30%, which is amazing but also shows they don't overpromise like the Lending schemes do/did before they blew up.

Once again, I don't care what you think, I just want to share this information with people that are interested in these kind of platforms and want to take the risk, ofcourse it remains a risk, just like everything else in crypto.

Token price was 2.50$ 4 days ago, 3.50$ now and they have yet to launch on external exchanges, launch their marketing campaigns and launch a dozen of extra features. Team has been delivering everything COMPLETE and right on schedule. Which is pretty satisfying to see, as 90% of projects fail to do so.
CryptoGambler777

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:30:43 PM

The main mistake people make when commenting on this project is the fact that it's a "lending scheme". Which it is definetly not. They have chosen to use the word "lending" on their project explanation, but in fact you are investing in a highly advanced affiliate program network. Now I could not care less about what people think of this project, but I do want people to know what it's really about.

You invest a x number in $ in the affiliate program. Their program runs advertisements (paid by the pool of investments made from people that decided to invest in their campaigns feature), on which people click, buy a product and MNZ get's a commission, as they provided this "lead" to a company's website on which they made the purchase. So for example let's say someone sees Monetize's advertisement for Nike Shoes when browsing the internet, they click on it and decide to buy a pair of sneakers worth $100. Nike pays Monetizecoin a commission of let's say 10%, so in this case 10$. This 10$ is then shared with the investors in the campaign feature of monetizecoin (80-90%), and Monetizecoin (10-20%).

Monetizecoin doesn't have a lot of additional costs, the algorithm works and has proven itself over years now (MNZ was already earning millions before they decided to do an ICO), so they do not pay people out of their own pockets. The entire "scheme" claim isn't right. When Monetize attracts more investors, their total campaign funding pool increases as well as their revenue, but investors profit share will remain steady (up to 40% per month).

So far the daily returns have been between 0.8% & 3.30%, which is amazing but also shows they don't overpromise like the Lending schemes do/did before they blew up.

Once again, I don't care what you think, I just want to share this information with people that are interested in these kind of platforms and want to take the risk, ofcourse it remains a risk, just like everything else in crypto.

Token price was 2.50$ 4 days ago, 3.50$ now and they have yet to launch on external exchanges, launch their marketing campaigns and launch a dozen of extra features. Team has been delivering everything COMPLETE and right on schedule. Which is pretty satisfying to see, as 90% of projects fail to do so.

Very solid explanation and I think that was really necessary aswell. Lot's of people scan trough the article, immediately assume ponzi scheme and comment it. To be honest if people took their time to read up on this project it'd probably change their minds. I'm very happy with my investment, nearing x10 right now, although I believe this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Bigzilla

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:38:33 PM

It's obviously a ponzi scam... talking about 2-3% on a daily wtf  Grin Grin
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:15:25 PM

It's obviously a ponzi scam... talking about 2-3% on a daily wtf  Grin Grin

Did you intentionally skip over my entire last comment lol? I'd love to discuss the possibilities of this being a Ponzi scam with anyone, but make sure to bring facts & solid information to the table, and not just these kind of remarks that add 0 value.
CryptoGambler777

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

Hi OP! How are you feeling today. Lol I woke up to NMZ being at a 5$ price. That's atleast 100% growth over the last 2 days without them even rolling out any updates or marketing campaigns. I've sold 10% but I'm going to hold on to the most of it, this is going to be HUUUUUUGEEEEEE
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: