Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:12:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BCCX (Bitconnect X) $1 per coin.  (Read 275 times)
dgviosdfjg (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:37:08 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 07:43:17 AM by dgviosdfjg

Selling coins BCCX (Bitconnect X). At the rate of $1 per coin (if suddenly someone does not know, they have recently released a full-fledged wallet).

As a payment, I accept any popular cryptocurrency.

My Telegram - https://t.me/etozhya

The minimum quantity to buy - 1 BCCX. The maximum quantity to buy - ask in Telegram.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legion13

Activity: 323
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

BitconnneeeecctXXX! haha this lakes me laugh so hard.

Honestly I would stay away from anything that has the name Bitconnect in it! And X makes it look like another eXit scam.

if suddenly someone does not know, they have recently released a full-fledged wallet.

For anyone who needs more info research and read about Bitconnect and how they pulled the biggest Ponzi scam in Crypto.

Buy and get Rekt!

All my trades need to be verified on the forum. Please send me a PM here first to confirm you are talking to me. Don't deal with anyone impersonating me on telegram.

P.S: I never ask trusted members to go first.
dgviosdfjg (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

For anyone who needs more info research and read about Bitconnect and how they pulled the biggest Ponzi scam in Crypto.

Buy and get Rekt!

Everyone knows the history of Bitconnet. But no one knows for sure what is waiting for Bitconnet X. At the time of ISO, the price of the token was huge - $ 50. I'm selling for only $ 1. I think it will be interesting for those who believe that Bitconnect X has a future. Strangely enough, contrary to the skeptics' opinion, at the moment, the project is strictly on the road map. They launched the withdrawal of their coin after ISO, they released their purse. The next stage is the listing of their coins on cryptocurrency exchange. Therefore, if there are people who believe they can make money on new project, then my offer is for them.
GeForce1

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

Buy and get Rekt!

Everyone knows the history of Bitconnet. But no one knows for sure what is waiting for Bitconnet X. At the time of ISO, the price of the token was huge - $ 50. I'm selling for only $ 1. I think it will be interesting for those who believe that Bitconnect X has a future. Strangely enough, contrary to the skeptics' opinion, at the moment, the project is strictly on the road map. They launched the withdrawal of their coin after ISO, they released their purse. The next stage is the listing of their coins on cryptocurrency exchange. Therefore, if there are people who believe they can make money on new project, then my offer is for them.
no exchange with a shred of credibility is going to want to be associated with bitconnectx. good luck selling the tokens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: