Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question for faucets:  (Read 123 times)
darkschneider78 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:34:38 AM

Whats the fastest payout times you seen? .. for my self i use coinpot..  the payout times varies from the weekly payout or their 48 hour payout.. has anyone else seen another fast paying faucet site?
forumsehat

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:40:44 AM

Average payments are indeed quite a long time to happen, and we actually need a faster payment to launch transactions.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:43:56 AM

I have some advice for you.

Stop using faucets, they are genuinely a waste of time. Unless you have a script that automatically claims faucet they are not worth the time it takes to generate a few satoshi. That being said, the highest paying and fastest paying faucets are usually associated with dice websites, where part of your referral reward is provided as an increased faucet cap.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:58:33 AM

Stop using faucets, they are genuinely a waste of time. Unless you have a script that automatically claims faucet they are not worth the time it takes to generate a few satoshi. That being said, the highest paying and fastest paying faucets are usually associated with dice websites, where part of your referral reward is provided as an increased faucet cap.
He's right. Buy some coins instead of wasting your time in faucets. It's only a little amount of satoshi you can earn everyday. You can also invest in other faucet sites but the interest is very low.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
maliken01

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:02:14 AM

I've been actively participating in countless faucet in the internet since 2010. And so far, i have Zero satoshi Sad That's not a joke. It's true.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:05:48 AM

He's right. Buy some coins instead of wasting your time in faucets. It's only a little amount of satoshi you can earn everyday. You can also invest in other faucet sites but the interest is very low.
Or do something in forum like posting helpful threads and quality reply to those threads. I also begin on faucets and I fount it a total waste of time because most of them are scam unlike here in forum that you can earn something just always make sure what you are doing has the quality it needs to impress other people.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:09:56 AM

It is better if you spend time with the big faucet you receive every time, even if you do not do it that you earn it for free that you can say quickly. There are now apps that you can download on your cellphone and it's free just after you get their tokens for free just like electroneum that is just running or earning you just as you wifi, that's what you can say is faster than the faucet sites long before you can learn real money. It's also okay if it does not matter if you're just going to focus on ranking up so you can get involved with bounty campaigns, where you can easily earn and you'll be bigger.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:10:55 AM

I've been actively participating in countless faucet in the internet since 2010. And so far, i have Zero satoshi Sad That's not a joke. It's true.

Wow dude... You must be doing something very wrong... Almost all of us have some experience in faucets and most of us pulled away from it as it's not a good reward for the struggle but... 0 Satoshi? That is some kind of success  Grin
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:17:08 AM

ive been also on free earning sites before and believe me its a waste of time mate, though i earned a few on my everyday bloody task its not worth it, i suggest you join bounty campaign if yiu want decent amiunt of payment.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:25:52 AM

Whats the fastest payout times you seen? .. for my self i use coinpot..  the payout times varies from the weekly payout or their 48 hour payout.. has anyone else seen another fast paying faucet site?

You joined Bitcoin to earn big not to waste your time in which if you joined the faucet you will just earn the very tiny point of it from the very huge opportunity that you will going to earn by joining other Bitcoin twist such as bounty campaign but if you really want to join faucet thru better and really paying site then try freebitcoin.in then good luck.
leynuuuh

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:14:44 AM

Whats the fastest payout times you seen? .. for my self i use coinpot..  the payout times varies from the weekly payout or their 48 hour payout.. has anyone else seen another fast paying faucet site?
Is coinpot a faucet site? It's like a mining site to me but it's just my perspective to that because of the CPU usage and transaction hash rate. This coinpot is where you can earn bitcoin, litecoin and dashcoin. I stopped using faucet, because it is just a waste of time for me. When I am a newbie in crypto, I tried it once but it's time consuming.
Taulava1505

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:17:36 AM

Before I try raiblocks faucet but sadly they burn the last supply and stop the faucet,this is the best faucet I've ever used..but now I think the other faucet slow to earn its been a few monts before you payout try to find another way
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: