Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:35:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaigns taxes  (Read 26398 times)
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

taxes do you mean when you get paid from a campaign and your pay is not in accordance with the rules listed so you think you are taxable from the campaign? try to check first whether there is a mistake from the manager or indeed there is an error of the rules that have been applied.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

Im talking about signature campaign gains specifically.

How does one prove that the money comes from a legal activity (in this case, signature campaign bounties) and how is this declared?

How would you prove any other sort of income? The blockchain is a public ledger which cannot be faked so it's not like there's no proof. Take a screenshot of the campaign and note down the tx ID in a spreadsheet. If they ever ask for proof then show them it. This is all you need to do. It's up to them to prove you have done something wrong or earned money illegally in whatever capacity and if you've done nothing wrong then there's nothing to worry about. You have all the proof you need from a screenshot and a txid.

Do they ask for screenshots of the threads where it shows the rates? what if the rates change and they do over time? how do you prove you own these accounts in which you got paid at? signed message with the account you got paid at?

They won't ask for anything unless you ever get audited. This really isn't rocket science. If you earned 0.1btc then you've earned 0.1btc. Make a note of how much it was worth the day you received it and how much it was when you sold it. Sell it as soon as you receive it if you don't want to work this out.

In my country no need to pay tax if I got income from signature campaigns, because don't have any regulations about that.
So depend of your country, if there's no regulations or rules of pay tax from signature campaigns, I think is ok no need to pay taxes.

Yes right.No regulations or rules implemented no taxes. Like here also in our country, bitcoin is legal but not controlled by the government so whatever transaction made in a P2P network are tax free.We only pay service charge to the merchants handling the cash out transactions.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes The continued ignorance of people here is astounding. I honestly don't know whether you're all just naive kids who have been told bitcoin is a magical way to earn money without paying taxes or whether you're just saying what you want to believe. UNLESS YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS SAID OTHERWISE THEN INCOME EARNED IN CRYPTO ALMOST CERTAINLY STILL FALLS UNDER TAXABLE INCOME. Jesus F Christ. Why do you all think bitcoin falls outside of being taxed? Because they government doesn't automatically tax it? They don't normally automatically tax anyone who is self employed but that doesn't mean no taxes are due. YOU are responsible for paying taxes in this case and not doing so is breaking the law. Seriously, read up on your countries tax laws or email them regarding crypto taxers and you'll soon find out.

taxes do you mean when you get paid from a campaign and your pay is not in accordance with the rules listed so you think you are taxable from the campaign? try to check first whether there is a mistake from the manager or indeed there is an error of the rules that have been applied.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes No, not at all. This thread is about income taxes you are due to pay on signature campaign earnings.
NickCliar

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

Earning with signature campaign is not illegal in many ways keeping your earning in your wallet and keeping the money is not a problem at all, if you think you don't need a tax then don't, but remember when you cash out, withdraw only a minimum amount like $250-$500 a months if you don't have a regular job, but if you have regular job withdraw the amount equivalent to your monthly salary this way you can't be easily trace since you have your regular source of income,  compared to those nonworking people who will just deposit thousand of dollar to their bank account without stable source of income they will be invistagated when banks submit a report to any police station...

Either way, if you just earn minimum amount of money in bounty and you don't feel like paying tax then consider dropping some money as tithes and donation to church nearby.. ..this way you'll feel bless rather than guilty.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:55:22 PM

***-snip-

Either way, if you just earn minimum amount of money in bounty and you don't feel like paying tax then consider dropping some money as tithes and donation to church nearby.. ..this way you'll feel bless rather than guilty.

But all of these are depends on which country you are, well, luckily in my country it tax-free my government did not put a tax on cryptocurrency so until now we much enjoy using cryptocurrency without deducting any amount just for tax.
If you want a proof signature campaign has a proof that your money came from a campaign and have a source of income, maybe spreadsheet is one of the trusted documents as a proof.
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:37:51 AM

If you put all your money in the form of a crypto, how do they know how much money you have? Since this is an extraordinary income, no agency that controls all transfers is anonymous so it is difficult to The agency they manage is unless you switch to Fiat and the currency.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

***-snip-

But all of these are depends on which country you are, well, luckily in my country it tax-free my government did not put a tax on cryptocurrency so until now we much enjoy using cryptocurrency without deducting any amount just for tax.
If you want a proof signature campaign has a proof that your money came from a campaign and have a source of income, maybe spreadsheet is one of the trusted documents as a proof.

Sigh. You guys are really misinterpreting your countries laws. I see you're Filipino. There might not be any taxes on bitcoin transactions (there aren't in most countries) yet, but you are still required to pay taxes on earnings. See here:

The Philippine Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has not yet issued clear guidelines on the tax treatment of bitcoin transactions. However, it is clearly written in the internal revenue laws that any type of income earned by a Filipino citizen shall be taxed unless expressly exempted.

https://cryptocurrencynews.ph/2017/12/04/are-bitcoin-transactions-taxable-in-the-philippines/

I don't know whether you guys are just really naive and misinformed or are just believing what you want to believe because you don't want to pay taxes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_the_Philippines

According to Wikipedia you pay 20% on self-employed earnings over P250,000 which is 4,772.50 US Dollars. So if you're earning over 4,772.50 USD you owe 20 percent of anything after. Your casual sig campaigner earning hundred dollars a month probably won't be due any taxes at the end of the year but for those who are full time spammers with multi accounts or bounty hunters are probably going well over that. You also have capital gains taxes of 15%.

If you put all your money in the form of a crypto, how do they know how much money you have? Since this is an extraordinary income, no agency that controls all transfers is anonymous so it is difficult to The agency they manage is unless you switch to Fiat and the currency.

How do they know if you get paid in cash? They don't. If you're self-employed you submit your own taxes.  Sure, they might not ever find out if you get paid in cash or bitcoin but if they do you're going to be in trouble. Good luck evading taxes all your life and never running into any issues especially when you have to explain how you've been able to afford certain things. If you're using a website and bank account to make transactions then they can easily subpoena those to get your details (if those sites aren't already submitting your details by law) and this is already happening in countries like the US with Coinbase and likely others.

Not sure that will stand up in court, but if you earn only a little you're probably not liable for anything. Those who are buying houses and flashy cars with their new found crypto wealth will be another matter.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:58:20 AM

In my country no need to pay tax if I got income from signature campaigns, because don't have any regulations about that.
So depend of your country, if there's no regulations or rules of pay tax from signature campaigns, I think is ok no need to pay taxes.

Yes right.No regulations or rules implemented no taxes. Like here also in our country, bitcoin is legal but not controlled by the government so whatever transaction made in a P2P network are tax free.We only pay service charge to the merchants handling the cash out transactions.

So in my country bitcoin is not yet legal but still, I am paying taxes to the government on the transaction we do. Government are very strict about it, because they mentioned bitcoin is not legal tender but people who trade them should pay taxes to the government.
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:13:52 AM

As long as people keep their bitcoins from signature campaign in their wallets then there is no problem if they try to convert them into fiat then they need to pay taxes even if there is no tax system for the cryotocurrency in that country because every country has income taxes so actually earning money from something so it is important to pay taxes too.

As always it depends where you're at.

Where I'm pretty sure income tax would be due if I was being paid in anything with a value. You could pay me in cars or baby clothes. It's regarded as an exchange of value so it'll attract tax. It would then be down to me to come up with it so I'd have to sell it.

Income tax will be implemented when you use your awards (any digital coin) to buy products in a store then tax will be charge unto you, but taxes on signature campaign is a like nonsense.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

As long as people keep their bitcoins from signature campaign in their wallets then there is no problem if they try to convert them into fiat then they need to pay taxes even if there is no tax system for the cryotocurrency in that country because every country has income taxes so actually earning money from something so it is important to pay taxes too.

As always it depends where you're at.

Where I'm pretty sure income tax would be due if I was being paid in anything with a value. You could pay me in cars or baby clothes. It's regarded as an exchange of value so it'll attract tax. It would then be down to me to come up with it so I'd have to sell it.

Income tax will be implemented when you use your awards (any digital coin) to buy products in a store then tax will be charge unto you, but taxes on signature campaign is a like nonsense.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes No it wont. What you're saying is pure nonsense and I'm flabbergasted by your naivety and ignorance. Stores pay their taxes as VAT but that doesn't exclude you from income taxes. You pay your taxes just like stores do. Out of interest, how old are you?
Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

You don’t need to pay taxes on this income unless you have a clear rule in your country. Of course, if a country intends to collect taxes from bounty hunters, it also means that they recognize ICO and acknowledge the cryptocurrency.
This is a contradictory proposition. If your country does not recognize cryptocurrencies at all, then the tokens you received are legally worthless in your home country before being sold by you.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:21:36 PM

Now first of all I live in spain and I'm wondering if someone has ever paid taxes with money acquired from signature campaigns here. I made a decent amount of money a year ago because campaigns were giving 0.03-0.04 per week. I wouldn't really know how to pay taxes if I need to, would this count like a job and how exactly would someone prove they got their bitcoins from signature campaign , seems quite difficult.

Edit

A few options are presented:

1. Don't say anything, it's virtually impossible for any tax agency to find out what you have. However eventually they might be able to and you could face serious problems.

2. Mark it as freelance work and a tax rate will be applied to it, up to 50% (reported by an user) It seems that they wont ask for much information or proof as long as you are declaring it intentionally.

3. Simply spend bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency that you earned without ever converting it to fiat because cryptocurrencies are usually not taxable in most European countries.

First of all, you need to clarify the legislation of your country. Everything will depend on the specific taxation conditions in your country. It is possible that activities in the ICO signature campaign will not be taxed at all, or a minimum amount to be taxed will be established. In any case, I have not yet met that any state should impose a tax on the participants of the ICO signature campaign.
NavI_027

Merit: 186

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:25:02 AM

They are right, taxation of your btc earnings depends on the regulations established in your country with regards to cryptocurrency. I don't have ideas how strict Spain is when it comes to this kind of stuffs so better to do research about it. It's a good news for you if your earnings are not mandated to be taxed because you can enjoy your whole income without any deductions. If the opposite happens then don't feel too bad because at least crypto is not banned in your country.

Just giving you an insight, my btc earnings are not taxed here in the Philippines since our government not yet declaring a concrete regulation/act regarding this topic. The deductions that I only get is the fee for every withdrawals that I do.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

as long as I follow a campaign I have never gotten any tax either from the campaign or when I get paid in a campaign I only get a rebate when I transfer my fee to another wallet.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

Article I Signature campaign Tax Regulation
Whereby declared that if your country never imposed a direct order to pay tax on your crypto activities, then you are not oblige to pay so.

a. since joining signature campaign is not prohibited by the government you can join as many as you can.
b. Joining signature campaign is not an assurance that you will be having money out of it, since there is no income, no tax payment is not needed.
c. Receiving you award in signature campaign doesn't mean it has a value, since you can pay tax with your token, there no need to pay tax with it.
d. If you make money out of selling your token from signature campaign, base on amount, minimum result leads to tax exemption but in earning large amount money and you don't know how to pay tax out of it consult a lawyer for advice.

hope this help you a little.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:29:07 PM

They are right, taxation of your btc earnings depends on the regulations established in your country with regards to cryptocurrency. I don't have ideas how strict Spain is when it comes to this kind of stuffs so better to do research about it. It's a good news for you if your earnings are not mandated to be taxed because you can enjoy your whole income without any deductions. If the opposite happens then don't feel too bad because at least crypto is not banned in your country.

Just giving you an insight, my btc earnings are not taxed here in the Philippines since our government not yet declaring a concrete regulation/act regarding this topic. The deductions that I only get is the fee for every withdrawals that I do.

I myself am amazed with the tax payment for signatures because how they will track this all and what about other bounty campaigns like translate, and blog / you tube whether to be in taxes such as signatures ...?
but as long as it becomes a government law then we must obey it

Bodj1997

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

Bitcoin, in the first place, is information that, for convenience, "called" cryptography - virtual money. The prefix "crypto" means that this information is encrypted. That is, the bitcoin is the encrypted virtual money.

But bitcoins are not yet a monetary unit in the usual sense, although they perform (not all) functions that are inherent in money. What does not happen? In particular, bitcoins can not be used as a valuable means of storage - there are no bitcoin banks or organizations that accept bitcoins "for a percentage." So, completely replacing the money bitcoin is not yet in force.

The first item that was bought for bitcoin is pizza. American Laszlo Khanec paid 10 000 bit-bones for two pizzas at that moment. So the starting course can be considered to be 5 000 bits for $ 10. Given that now the price of one bitcoin is about $ 4,000, then pizza was incredibly expensive - almost under $ 2 million. From this all has begun.

And he invented and implemented the bitcoin system of Satoshi Nakamoto. Do you think it's some Japanese? Not a fact. This is a pseudonym. One person, or a few, is hidden under him, it is not certain.
act now

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:03:31 PM

Personally, I am not going to inform the tax authorities about my tokens being used in bounty campaigns. Yes, they will not understand what it is) Taxes need to be paid only when exchanging cryptocurrency for fiat money.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:53:20 PM

You don’t need to pay taxes on this income unless you have a clear rule in your country. Of course, if a country intends to collect taxes from bounty hunters, it also means that they recognize ICO and acknowledge the cryptocurrency.
This is a contradictory proposition. If your country does not recognize cryptocurrencies at all, then the tokens you received are legally worthless in your home country before being sold by you.

Here we go again  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes. You're not a lawyer, are you? Are you just making random things up and telling yourself what you want to believe? I'm pretty sure most if not all countries have laws about self employed income. As I've said multiple times before just because payment is in crypto and your country may or may not have given specific instructions on how it should be taxed it doesn't give you a free pass to not pay taxes.

as long as I follow a campaign I have never gotten any tax either from the campaign or when I get paid in a campaign I only get a rebate when I transfer my fee to another wallet.

Please read the thread. You are responsible or paying your own taxes on income you have earned. It's self-employed income. Check with your local tax authority to see whether you've earned enough liable for taxes.

Personally, I am not going to inform the tax authorities about my tokens being used in bounty campaigns. Yes, they will not understand what it is) Taxes need to be paid only when exchanging cryptocurrency for fiat money.

Source? What country is this? This isn't how it works in my country.

Bitcoin, in the first place, is information that, for convenience, "called" cryptography - virtual money. The prefix "crypto" means that this information is encrypted. That is, the bitcoin is the encrypted virtual money.

But bitcoins are not yet a monetary unit in the usual sense, although they perform (not all) functions that are inherent in money. What does not happen? In particular, bitcoins can not be used as a valuable means of storage - there are no bitcoin banks or organizations that accept bitcoins "for a percentage." So, completely replacing the money bitcoin is not yet in force.

The first item that was bought for bitcoin is pizza. American Laszlo Khanec paid 10 000 bit-bones for two pizzas at that moment. So the starting course can be considered to be 5 000 bits for $ 10. Given that now the price of one bitcoin is about $ 4,000, then pizza was incredibly expensive - almost under $ 2 million. From this all has begun.

And he invented and implemented the bitcoin system of Satoshi Nakamoto. Do you think it's some Japanese? Not a fact. This is a pseudonym. One person, or a few, is hidden under him, it is not certain.

I'm not sure what this has to do with the topic.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 640

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

As you say it is quite difficult to determine the taxes of this kind of work in getting bitcoin like doing a signature campaign. The problem is that each member does not always use the real name in their username in the forum.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
labhsikh123

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:46:05 AM

Often, It is related with country. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: