Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most alts are worth Zero  (Read 30792 times)
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:19:17 AM

Yes, I agree with you on this point that most altcoins are worth zero. Nowadays many new altcoins are coming to the market. While coming to the market, they have some market value, but the prices of these altcoins are dropped due to some days. I do not know the root cause of it yet. Some new altcoins remain up to their ICO. They can not come in the market anymore. They could not succeed in their ICO. Among the altcoin, the old altcoin is good. New altcoins are worthless.

Thank you

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 09:54:52 AM

Yes, I agree with you on this point that most altcoins are worth zero. Nowadays many new altcoins are coming to the market. While coming to the market, they have some market value, but the prices of these altcoins are dropped due to some days. I do not know the root cause of it yet. Some new altcoins remain up to their ICO. They can not come in the market anymore. They could not succeed in their ICO. Among the altcoin, the old altcoin is good. New altcoins are worthless.

Thank you

The price is the price you give them...

I do not see "zero"

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/allu2/wspu2pts_prices.php

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:00:23 AM

I think this rally on the Bitcoin is not indicating a bull run because the altcoins are still in a dead position. And, earlier you must noticed that whenever the bull had to come first of all the altcoins are take a move forward then the Bitcoin and the Ethereum or the others giants are going to move. So, hold on your altcoins until you made a profit.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:00:31 AM

The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and some promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystem

Most alts will turn to dust, and unfortunately not enough have fallen as hard as they should during the recent bear market. If this bear market does not wash out most of them, at some point in time there will be a day of reckoning that will. Investors should focus on quality over quantity.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 10:07:26 AM

Why most altcoins are worth zero due to the lack of development of the project and developer it too, so it is better to reseach it first before we invest in different altcoins because most of them they abandon the project after getting of fund.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:13:11 AM

if lots I agree that lots of alcoins are worth zero but I remember two years ago any garbage coin was bringing huge profit to its holders, so it doesn't really matter the real price of coins,more important to sell them in a proper moment.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:30:12 AM

if lots I agree that lots of alcoins are worth zero but I remember two years ago any garbage coin was bringing huge profit to its holders, so it doesn't really matter the real price of coins,more important to sell them in a proper moment.

Now that is a coin that has no value at this time, it's not yet the time we wait in 1 year for sure the coin will be worth the initial value of zero assets and later become diamonds.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:49:37 AM

Yes, most coins are worth nothing now but in the future, they might worth a lot. All what the cryptocurrency world needs is mass adoption. The values of coins are mostly affected by this. Personally, I see a great future in those coins called worthless. Nothing can be predicted in crypto.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:49:47 AM

We could consider the redmarket as a token killer and which weak will be gone in crypto space. Anyway thats a good side of having this  bearish market,  we really see which the strongest projects who can hold the product to have volume. Most became dead, so we limit the circulating money for those who have value their product. We can pick the best investment before bull run come out

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:52:59 AM

Now even small coins can be earned. The main thing is to use it correctly. As for me, you need to properly approach the choice of the coin and its use.
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:54:06 AM

Not anymore. Due to the falling market, almost all altcoins have shown a negative falling trend, but right now, it seems like the market is trying to catch the uptrend and you can see this by the reducing dominance of Bitcoin and increasing prices of altcoins.
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:34:05 AM

We could consider the redmarket as a token killer and which weak will be gone in crypto space. Anyway thats a good side of having this  bearish market,  we really see which the strongest projects who can hold the product to have volume. Most became dead, so we limit the circulating money for those who have value their product. We can pick the best investment before bull run come out

By the way, yes, an excellent indicator of the work of the team and the project itself. Strongest  will survive!
But any unnecessary coins, which do not have any specificity in themselves, go to the dustbin of history, freeing up the place by the best

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:35:22 AM

Not anymore. Due to the falling market, almost all altcoins have shown a negative falling trend, but right now, it seems like the market is trying to catch the uptrend and you can see this by the reducing dominance of Bitcoin and increasing prices of altcoins.
the market starts to increase and this is a good sign, because coins that are worth a little later will grow so the value is more valuable.
it's time to be on a good trend, so this is a good opportunity because you can get results from it, try your best.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:46:43 AM

The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and some promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystem
A lot of coins that are useless , it seems to me if and invest only in active projects that have a product especially working
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:49:46 AM

I think not all coins have no value, because now the price of bitcoin and the altcoin price are already at a good price, so I think the price of altcoin will also recover soon.
Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 11:53:50 AM

It is difficult to judge the prospects of a coin by its value. The cost is affected by a lot of external factors. sometimes completely meaningless and useless projects can cost a lot of money, but really promising coins are sold for a penny. I've found some interesting options. New projects that today cost pennies: for example, Semux and Sound Money Coin.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:05:44 PM

My problem with some of these serious and best Zero in value coin is not that they are all most of no value but that the project promoters have no plan to develop beyond the ico stage. Apparently they were just in the market to reap people off. I might be wrong nonetheless
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:17:04 PM

If we are comparing crypto prices in the last 2 years we can find a lot big difference. Some altcoin down 200 to 300 percent and new ico projects are worthless. Offcourse this is also a great opportunity for new customers to enter in this world. But newbie should be more aware before investing. Some people join crypto for making quic money but this is not true. From last two years I think 90 percent people getting loss through their investments. We saw a big changes in Bitcoin price too. So holdding is good strategy for cover your loss. Also it's depend on the project too like so many projects just scamming people so it's also considered that whatever you are holding is a working project and Active team otherwise holding is also worthless because after sometimes you find that their website has gone. So increase your knowledge before invest is the best strategy.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:30:10 PM

Main reason for this is low market. Projects are not gaining popularity and development due to low market and thus the ICO price doesn't increase as the team has expected and their value remain zero.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:57:26 PM

A lot of coins that are useless , it seems to me if and invest only in active projects that have a product especially working

Too many coins and tokens that made the competition very tight, I noticed that more than 500 coins and tokens were worthless because there were no markets and people who wanted to buy so the coins were removed from the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: