Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most alts are worth Zero  (Read 30792 times)
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

No, that is not the reason market is going down, otherwise bitcoin would not be going down. Besides bitcoin is obsolete slow old expencive tech that is centralised and manipulated. And THAT along with FUD is why market is down.
kris679

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

Yes !
Altkoins need to choose very carefully, because they are not yet untwisted and you do not know a scam or a new era!
Try to take a proven or top ICO!
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:34:46 AM

The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
Agree with you, only tokens that have a working product that will survive because investors are now getting smart.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:46:59 AM

I do not think the altcoin is zero. I do not think the promoters they do not want to develop altcoin. The market is now falling due to some external factors impacting, causing investors to hold altcoin rushing to sell out. The supply was higher than demand, which reduced the price of altcoin. But in the coming weeks altcoin prices will rise again.

Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
This is good, many stupid and weak projects will disappear, only the strongest will survive after this correction.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:48:32 AM

not as you say, here is a discussion of many cryptoes.
because the current market becomes chaotic and the effect on altcoin becomes red. not because the company does not intend to restore and recover. but, this is the only force for survival mode. although there are many altcoin and ico that are not competent. but not all, there is always a really doing according to the planned scenario from the first stand.
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:57:47 AM

I feel sorry for myself that I entered into ICOs too late.
Most of my ICOs are ended with huge loss, which is terrible.
Maybe it is time to reconsider altcoins.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:00:45 AM

Yes !
Altkoins need to choose very carefully, because they are not yet untwisted and you do not know a scam or a new era!
Try to take a proven or top ICO!
If a coin was promoting their scam crowdsale then they would start at $0 value as well. Unless there is someone that is willing to pay more for that before they were given the price of it.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:05:15 AM

Not just zero, they are tools for false pumps, scams and theft. The crypto market can survive with few coins who have a potential, clear goals and a genuine team rather than thousand coins does nothing but to damage the overall cryptocurrency reputation and capitalization.

I feel sorry for myself that I entered into ICOs too late.
Most of my ICOs are ended with huge loss, which is terrible.
Maybe it is time to reconsider altcoins.
It's not too late if you've invested in a good project, the huge loss was due to the market red days and negative buzz around the internet, altcoins or ICO they are useless if you're going to participate in a scam or purposeless coins.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

A few altcoin have good project and many of them have basic product. Not all altcoin worth zero but with market price right now, I am believe that altcoin is undervalue
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

Coins are worth what people think that they are worth. This typically changes very fast during FOMO and FUD periods. Now we are in a FUD one, which is not more real than a FOMO one. It's all just only in people's heads.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

Yes i agree with you and this ia the reason why only a few coins survives after ICO. There was a study before that 70% of ICO does not survive after a year and with the coins launched every month that 70% is a lot of coins.

I will try to find the link but that was months ago.
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

Alts drop because everyone move $ from alts to BTC. If not doing this alts would be more stable and not follow BTC ups and downs.
2alt

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

Alts will drop when BTC goes down, since any coin is always valued AGAINST btc.

An alt is worth 100 satoshi. BTC drops 10%. Your coin is still worth 100 satoshi, but the 100 satoshi is worth 20% less. Now less say BTC raises 20% the next day, you're alt just went up too. All without a single buy or sell on the alt in any market.

But lets say BTC raises 20%, many get sold off. The end result is the coin approx us value still went up 10%, but it is technically worth less sats now, and while it might look like you had a gain, you actually lost.

The goal is to earn more sats with alts. So you want the coin to go up in price against BTC (worth more sats).

If traders are losing satoshis on an alt, they will most likely get out if possible. Many will panic and take a loss to get out before the alt is worth less and less againt btc. Smart thing here is not get too deep into alts in the 1st place. Maybe start with only 5-10% of your total capital in each alt, and stay in a max of 5 alts a time. Go for 10-15% gains on each alt. Once you get the hang of it, and see profits, you can go for bigger gains, and invest more.

Do not ever invest 100% of your BTC into an alt. Best way to lose money.

ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

Yeah most alts are just worthless and a lot of alts will soon go to zero with the bearish market been experience right now, the one that will survive will moon

muncuss

Activity: 723
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

Coins are worth what people think that they are worth. This typically changes very fast during FOMO and FUD periods. Now we are in a FUD one, which is not more real than a FOMO one. It's all just only in people's heads.
well not really, some coins worth because their product/what they can deliver. some have price fitted with quality of product, some have $ million in price for product/project which only cost less than $1K (oh look at those ICOs).

Rest are only speculation

etheraffle
Copper Member

Activity: 80

Join the Etheraffle ICO Today!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:07:09 PM

Id you're still an alt-coin fan, investing in ICOs requires more due diligence now than ever before. It's so sad to see the scene devolve into such a scammy morass.

voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

Dont be panic and dont sale your gold in a silver price. the main reason for  major coin like btc eth price drop thats why most of the altr may be affected in this situation. otherwise fb and google declare to banned all the crypto related add i think this one is the another cause for market price down. stay hodl this situation will be over .
iAMawi123

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

It is because people are more aware of what projects they are going to involve in. A lot of alts are just being used to execute a scheme for scam and thefts.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Nakaba

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:33:21 PM

That is why you need to do a thorough research before investing in any altcoin specially the ICO since it is easy to make a token in  any smart contract platform. There should be a requirements and regulation in ICO before it is being sold.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: