Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:12:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Community Management | Bounty Management | Blogger | Filipino Translator  (Read 124 times)
elegant_joylin (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:02:29 AM

I started here in Bitcointalk in joining social media activities.

Then move to Filipino translation,  however I would like to also mention that during my first few translation, I did use Google to some words I did not understand. But it's a lesson learned, and moving forward to provide better quality. Recently, I have a friend/partner  in translating, who proofread my work, revise and edit it or we both discuss the translation thru social media if we are both available and I also purchased my own dictionary.  I looking forward to provide better quality and work within the deadline.

Aside from that I'm also writing articles regarding cryptocurrencies and other investment opportunities, with or without payment.        

Now, I'm starting Community Manager  - Philippines of some cryptocurrencies. And further, want to expand my career in bounty management. My previous bitcointalk works are here: https://goo.gl/JYUtvH and have over 5 years experience in financial audit  / accounting / equity research.

Payment: All coins are accepted. I prefer Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), MinexCoin (MNX) but still negotiable.

You can contact me thru PM or https://t.me/elegant_joylin

Happy investing and bounty hunting!

open-mind

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

Crowdcreate. They're an experienced Blockchain/ICO marketing agency (www.crowdcreate.us) that’s been featured on Forbes, CNBC and Huffington Post. They’ve worked with many of the top crypto projects and have successfully raised over $53 million dollars across 45+ projects. ICOs and startup clients include BitClave, ANKER, and Tencent. They specialize in community management across Telegram/Reddit/BitcoinTalk and also getting valuable Press & Media article mentions, and can scale your marketing growth
elegant_joylin (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:51:51 PM

Thanks. I will look into it. But at the moment, I also do have overwhelming projects.

Maybe, I need to add more people into my group in the future. Wink
setsuna_gray26

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:39:33 AM

Thanks. I will look into it. But at the moment, I also do have overwhelming projects.

Maybe, I need to add more people into my group in the future. Wink

Im interested joining your Team  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: