Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:39:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall from nearly $19,000 :(  (Read 433 times)
sakib.bro (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:38:54 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 03:42:56 PM by sakib.bro

Somewhere within last year, 2017 un december
 Bitcoin could rise as high up to almost $19,000 (already it hits 19k) and this massive rise stirred up the interest and enthusiasm of investors. Few weeks later, Bitcoin began to experience gradual drop in price and now struggling to regain the position of the almost $19,000.
The question is: What is causing for the drop in BTC?
Is Bitcoin ever going to regain that position and even beyond again?
and if yes, when?(prediction)
 keep in mind that it will sure rise up
ElaraTechCapital

Activity: 7
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:41:32 AM

The question is: What is causing the drop in BTC? is Bitcoin ever going to regain that position and even beyond again? and if yes, when?(prediction)

More people are selling than are buying.
Yes, within 10 years.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3841

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:45:42 AM

Bitcoin pretty much doubled in a single month in December-Janaury. A price correction was really expected to happen. There was too much hype on the cryptocurrency space. Will it go back again? Maybe. When? No one knows. My guess is just as good as yours.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:52:32 AM

Keep in mind that in December/January, we saw a whole slew of new players coming into the market (institutional as well as retail).

If you compare the volumes on a daily chart of Dec/Jan with even 6 months ago you will see clearly what is happening.

Big boys with lots of money are now playing the same game, and they like to play by different rules.  The thing is,  everyone has their own rules for this game, and that's allowed by this game.

In terms of price, I think we will easily see 25-30K$ / BTC this year.  Good luck.

monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:56:39 AM

Somewhere within last year, Bitcoin could rise as high up to almost $19,000 and this massive rise stirred up the interest and enthusiasm of investors. Few weeks later, Bitcoin began to experience gradual drop in price and now struggling to regain the position of the almost $19,000.
The question is: What is causing the drop in BTC? is Bitcoin ever going to regain that position and even beyond again? and if yes, when?(prediction)

Law of supply and demand is the culprit.The good old market forces is at work. There is no going around it.

Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:24:56 AM

So maybe bitcoin's value has dropped in recent months due to false news spreads, many of them have banned bitcoins in their places and many complain about bitcoin government because they can not control bitcoin so they do not want , because maybe that bitcoin has dropped significantly last month. My prediction of bitcoin's height is in December because so is the month of bitcoin's height because maybe it's a christmas so they do the bitcoin height so they can double their income and be happy with the holidays of the Filipinos, and maybe the value of bitcoin is 40k usd before the end of the year but the 40k usb is less likely to show up to just 30k usd bitcoin.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

Somewhere within last year, Bitcoin could rise as high up to almost $19,000 and this massive rise stirred up the interest and enthusiasm of investors. Few weeks later, Bitcoin began to experience gradual drop in price and now struggling to regain the position of the almost $19,000.

The cost of bitcoin to reach $ 19k is just the promotion of bitcoin to the world. According to my speculation, many bitcoin holders did that. They deliberately raise the price of bitcoin so people think about bitcoin. They will think this is a potential market and many people will join in to make more profit from easy investment. But there are very few successful people in the trading business.
The price of bitcoin will return to $ 20k by the end of 2018. I just predict and have no accurate evidence.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:31:32 AM

This has happened every year at roughly the same time. From late January to sometimes early April, BTC is in bear season. A rally happens every late spring as well. Sometimes as early as April and once as late as mid-July. You need balls of steel to trade BTC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6-EfveplnA

Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:39:38 AM

Because of too much investors blindly into the cryptocurrency market, so make the price of the bitcoin appeared a huge bubble, so for now, people are gradually come to their senses, the bitcoin will arrive in a reasonable new prices.

AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:47:40 AM

Check threads from 2013 to see the same topics as yours. Price wentdown from 1200$ to 100$ and people asked the same questions.

Edit: The answers also were the same.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
paymentbit21

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

all the participants believe that he will return, but I doubt that! Embarrassed
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

Think before the month of December 2017.
How much price of bitcoin! It was rised incredible and unexpected.
So, now getting down. Its must be happen. some people selling all their bitcoin, that they already got huge profit. So, they thought to sell their bitcoin. So right now market go down.

Be hardworker
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:47:40 PM

Recently, the bad news has caused many people worry about bitcoin and the recent bad news is that google and facebook have banned bitcoin ads. This has significantly reduced the value of bitcoin. This bad situation is still happening because many investors still sell the bitcoin

pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

Bitcoin pretty much doubled in a single month in December-Janaury. A price correction was really expected to happen. There was too much hype on the cryptocurrency space. Will it go back again? Maybe. When? No one knows. My guess is just as good as yours.
I believe the same facts as you do. The sudden surge in the price of BTC took everybody by storm and I was sure at that time that a big correction is surely going to come and it did. I also expect the price to stay in this range for another 2 months and may be after that it will start to increase gradually. People might have the doubts whether it will increase again or not and for those people, I would like to say that the price will increase for sure but it will take its time. We dont know how long will it take and so we will just have to wait until that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

You are looking at this in worng way because the run to the 20k was incredibly pumped and was only because of the huge hype.
i remeber how i was looking at the charts with open jaw because it was not normal how it qas going up , the correction is healthy!
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

all the participants believe that he will return, but I doubt that! Embarrassed
It will return trust me,  bitcoin will bounce back starting on the month of may. Like what just happened last year , it will repeat what just happened.  The month of May is a bullish month.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

This is normal. Bitcoin is always making a massive dump then goes up again.  Go to tradingview,  check out the Bitcoin chart wayback 2013. Dont worry after this dump,  we can see Bitcoin again at 19k or even higher.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:23:45 PM

The fall of bitcoin now seems like it will be seasonal and you should not be afraid because bitcoin prices will come back again at a higher price and estimates by these bitcoin experts will happen in late 2018, hopefully run smoothly.
btc1

Activity: 527

Join Ixinium

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:27:21 PM

Because of too much investors blindly into the cryptocurrency market, so make the price of the bitcoin appeared a huge bubble, so for now, people are gradually come to their senses, the bitcoin will arrive in a reasonable new prices.

Yeah, i suffered that by myself, one of the last times that i bought bitcoin is when the price was nearly at $14,000 each one of them. I was lucky because o sold at $15,000 by panicselling, but yeah, i feel good about it.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:30:11 PM
Merited by RodeoX (1)

struggling to regain the position of the almost $19,000.

the problem is when there is a sudden jump.. silly foolish people talk about it as if that super high price is the norm.
they use terms like "get back to" or "regain"

what you have to think of it as is the market is CONSTANTLY testing the highs and the lows.

the norm is not the high. thats just a test of possibility.
its finding the resistance point where traders find the peak before traders are no longer going to buy any higher

the norm is not the low. thats just a test of possibility.
its finding the resistance point where traders find the bottom before traders are no longer going to sell any lower

once you know what the top possibility is and the bottom possibility is. then you know the safe zone. and then if the price is near the bottom price. you know its discount day and time to buy. and when its near the top and you in profit you know its profit day

stop thinking that once a spike happens it should stay up.
stop thinking that once a drop happens it will always stay down

take your emotions and reverse your way of thinking.
when theres a drop do not think about selling.. let the fools sell and test the lows. while you buy in at a discount
when there is a spike do not think about buying the hype. let the fools buy the hype to test the highs. while you sell for profit

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: