Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2603 times)
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

I'm presently building a diversified crypto portfolio through Bounty Campaigns. 

The plan is to HODL everything for at least 2 years to allow the devs a chance to implement their roadmaps, so that the projects have a chance to realise their true potential, and hopefully, the Coins/Tokens will then have a price reflective of that.  Those that fall by the wayside and die are simply a process of natural selection.

From there, I plan to consolidate into passive income crypto and then use the proceeds from those to supplement lifestyle. 

As you can see, this is a long-term plan.  I'm not looking for a get rich quick scheme.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:13:41 PM

My plans with crypto is kind of a long time plan. I plan on hitting big with crypto.
I will do my airdrops and bounties and then Invest in some credible coins. And I know everything will Work out alright
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:22:02 PM

Probably when i achieved what i wanted,i will definitely going to invest more in traditional businessses so whatever happens in our market.I will have something to live with,because we wont know what will happen from these regulations,and restrictions in cryptocurrencies.So we need to make sure that we still have last resort if anything bad would happen.

redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

Short term plan is simple, hold as long as you can.
Long term plan is more simple, don't sell until it goes up ridiculously high. Smiley
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:23:51 PM

In the future five years I think to keep my coins as an investment portfolio like pension fund and then consider the future situation.
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

Im going to secure my future thru investing to traditiona businesses because my main goal is to be cryptocurrency millionaire and convert it to fiat for more secure future,because we wont know how long our market will survive especially when most of the countries will regulate the cryptocurrencies it means more regulations less chance of the technology to expand.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:35:04 PM

Here's my plan.
Exchange it into fiat, invest in another altcoins, buy another btc when at dump and put another investment in real state. That's how practicality goes. Hope my plan will do well when the right time comes.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

Earn millions of dollars thru cryptocurrencies? and eventuall invest it to more secured investments like opening some traditional businesses so that my future would be much clear,because i strongly believe these cryptocurrencies arent going to be permanent as soon as bitcoin's lightning network will be implemented most of the altcoins will surely die.

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:51:10 PM

HOLD until these altcoins reached good amount,probably thousands of dollars each so i could make an easy money from cryptocurrencies and then invest the money to the traditional businesses so i could be sure that my life would be better in the future,goals will be reached with the help of cryptocurrencies that is why i am eager to do everything to get as many bitcoins that i can.

rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

I still want to keep my crytpto assets for the next few months
and sell it in the hope that the price becomes 10x from the current price
although it is not possible, but I believe, all can happen to cryptocurrency

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:03:39 PM

Of course open some businesses using the cryptocurrency profits,because we still need to secure our futures nothing in this world would be permanent as well as these cryptocurrencies,but lets enjoy what we have today because surely these currencies will innovate the world,the technology behind it which is blockchain will be the most important technology that the humans have created.

reypinioco

Merit: 19

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink
I am planning to invest to some traditional businesses so that my cryptocurrency profits will have some use,to secure my future and my family's.Cryptocurrencies has high volatile market and we cant say what would happen in the future that is why we need to secure our money to traditional businesses so we can have a better future,going to HOLD the worthy coins until i am satisfied with the gains that i will receive.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
carrymentality

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:18:40 PM

My plan is to hold with my bitcoin and then find altcoins that may give me good earnings in the future. I can do this by thoroughly looking for the best altcoins out there. Altcoins that are recommended by experienced individuals in the cryptocurrency world.

Same with me mate. My plan is to just treat it as an investment like it always has been and hold on to it until it again climbs in value. I have been holding it for months anyway, so what's the difference with holding it for a bit more. I would be honest that I also feel a little weary with what's happening in the market seemingly on a daily basis, when Bitcoin is going up and down that quick, but I am really trying to be positive and patient hoping that it would pay off.
totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:36:58 PM

Holding my bitcoin's until it reached a good amount in the future,but i prefer to have some businesses in traditional way so that it would be the backup source of income if anything happened in cryptocurrencies,most of the countries have regulations in cryptocurrencies to it will be hard to tell if these community will survive in the future but lets hope for the best.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:45:19 PM

I am planning to open some traditional businesses so that my cryptocurrency profit to have some good use,because i dont trust these volatile market because it could rise and fall all of a suddent that is why it is recommended to have some businesses so that you will be secured if anything bad happen to the cryptocurrencies,as far as i can see the problem will occur when these banks and countries will ban all of cryptocurrencies for good.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:46:09 PM

As I earn by signature campaigns and trading but yes when I profit from my effort and the same time earn a higher or small percentage I hold but when it there is a sign of going down I trade/exchange it.

The whole summary of I do is I hold and if it goes down I trade but when I highly needed it I widraw it for me to use if I want to or need to.

Note that every time I have bitcoin or ethereum always look at the charts of the market value or when its altcoin and not yet on the list I go there specific website. Also keep in mind "Dont just hold and just chill be updated"  for you to have an idea about prices and value.
dongxier

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:51:10 PM

Really, under such circumstances, I already do not know what to do.
The only thing I can think of is to continue holding coins until the market warms up.
cryptodevs

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:51:58 PM

I am going to cashout when i get enough profits from cryptocurrencies,planning to open tradition businesses because few people here are right we should secure our future.Nothing is indeed permanent also these cryptocurrencies arent going to survive if and only if most of the countries and the governments will have some regulations about its use so we need to secure our profits to other things.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:54:23 PM

I just going to buy at this situation and hold fo future! I think in this year bitcoin rising it's value then present! so now buy and hodl is the best options for traders I think.

Same here. Way back when I started, I actually have not encashed any of the gains I got from my investments since I started. I usually just use them to be circulated or allocated to other investments and ventures that I am eyeing. Having said, even though I have experienced many losses here and there, I think that I want to continue on this path because it's a good way for me to get more and more token because the next thing I want to try is day trading.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

With the current uncertain market situation, the exchange of Bitcoin and altcoins into USDT is the best way. Or you can switch to fiat currencies, I think that would be the safest way to avoid losing money when investing in cryptocurrencies. I believe that is the best option in the time when the exchange rate of the market cryptocurrencies unpredictable as today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: