Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2598 times)
sakib.bro (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:43:29 AM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

I can recommend to buy Bitcoins for $6000 or lower soon and HODL, but DYOR)

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

My plan is to hold with my bitcoin and then find altcoins that may give me good earnings in the future. I can do this by thoroughly looking for the best altcoins out there. Altcoins that are recommended by experienced individuals in the cryptocurrency world.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:58:23 AM

Just Hodl for me. My coins come from mining so may as well wait and see where it goes rather than selling while it falls. If it keeps falling so be it, of it rises then great.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

I can recommend to buy Bitcoins for $6000 or lower soon and HODL, but DYOR)
I think there is little chance that bitcoin will reach 6000..
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.

I dont have any plans regarding the bitcoin and any related businesses. Im using bitcoin to create liquid wealth where I usually earn money in the form of bitcoin and convert it into the fiat whenever I need this money. I dont rely on bitcoin prices at all because if I need it then I cash it out at whatever price it is being tried in the market. The reason is simple, I am kind of guy who dont run behind the money and I always like comfortable life. So if im earning bitcoin then im spending it at the same rate I earn. If I keep holding it then I will visually lock my funds myself and I may not get those things which I always want to do. So my plans are to keep the investment liquid and nothing else.
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

For now, my plan is just holding. This bad market prices don't let me think something else to do with cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, being cold blooded is so important in this term.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:46:39 AM

Today only i was reading an article at a big crypto news outlet, and according to their analysis there is no need to panic and according to the chart trends and longterm history botcoin is still on its pathway to $91k by 2020, i personally think that this target is realistic and we may achieve this sooner if market gets good momentum next year.

Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

I just going to buy at this situation and hold fo future! I think in this year bitcoin rising it's value then present! so now buy and hodl is the best options for traders I think.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:55:37 AM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

The best way to do in the current dips is to HODL your btc's for quite sometime and if ever you still have enough capital, invest it on bitcoin while it is still low in price value. Keep on updating on the market trend and see what is happening on the market movement, do not let your emotion affect with the current scenario and just believe on what you think is the right thing to do which is HODL for good. I do believe in the potential of bitcoin as this will recover it's track to normalize the situation on it's price value in the coming months.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
becak mesin

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

So many plans in my minds regarding investing in Crypto because I personally think that it ensures for future life. It is best time to buy and invest BTC, the price is very low. We do need to do anything after buying but waiting for the Return of Investment day. I personally predict that bitcoin will achieve the top and highest price like in 2017 or even it will be higher than. And I want to convert it into a fiat when I need the money and investing it be sides bitcoin/crypto such as gold, land and other investments.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

Personally I will actively invest in bitcoin, because I understand that this market is still very small to fall, here the potential of growth up to 3-4 trillion is 100% confident.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Bhalibad

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

Personally I will actively invest in bitcoin, because I understand that this market is still very small to fall, here the potential of growth up to 3-4 trillion is 100% confident.

The plans of cryptocurrency is the bank of developing cryptocurrency that adminestered by the state  government information.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

If you are adking about my plans, then, I just sold my coins from the start of the dip, then buy again at the bottom then hold it gain until it pumps in that case I can still earn even the coin is falling. Smiley
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

I definitely do plan to stay with crypto until the end of my days. The recent decline means nothing, we're still at the early stage of the industry when the best money can be made
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

Don't have any particular plans for now. Maybe little investment on dips (like last few weeks). I don't plan anything in particular , probably will invest in project of two if I find potential in them.

Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

I will stay afloat to invest in digital currency because in addition to profitable, it can help the development of this crypto world.
and I firmly believe that the world of crypto will be a very useful innovation in the future with its technology. therefore than investment we should also think in order to become a good hodlers in this crypto world.

Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:58:30 AM

Honestly, while I want to buy more NEO and etc, I don’t have cash with me right now (I guess that’s why they recommend holding on to some cash and stable currencies.) Holding some USD Tether would have helped. I do have some Ether left but I am saving it for good ICOs in the future.

But I do think in general, currencies and tokens that have actual products and dividends will do well. Because if you are going to hold in the long term, these dividends really help. So I would recommend buying NEO, TAAS, and also Kucoin. They already have good history of giving out dividend.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

For now, i dont have any particular plan since the market continue to falling fown some of my friend advice me to hold all my token in my wallet because if we sell all my altcoin it can result a losing of money.
I think the best we can do is to buy more bitcoin and good altcoin because if the matket recover it can get a good profit.
SirgulioB

Activity: 477
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:42:42 PM

I plan to make savings in the crypto currency. When the amount is sufficient I plan to make some changes in life that require fiat money, so some of the crypto currency will have to be sold. In the future I would like to do my own projects.

══════════════[ LYRA ] | Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain | [ LYRA ]══════════════
┌[ Social Media ]──▸───▸───▸───▸───▸───▸// ◈ BitcointalkTelegramTwitterLinkedIn // ┐
└ \\ ✓Customizable tokens  ✓NFTDeFiDEX  ✓Revenue share \\◂───◂───◂─── [ Main Features ] ┘
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: