Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:28:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin.  (Read 9326 times)
Conal Garcia

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

I am big cryptocurrency fan and I’m invested in many different coins. But i love Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple the most.
Dalziel Martinez

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Zcash. They are top prromissing high value altcoins.
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

My favorite Altcoin is Oyster Protocol (PRL),am holding this altcoins because of the concept behind the project,and the team are also working so hard to achieve their goal
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

I think that many altcoins are now at very good prices, I think that in the case of the top10 is now a very good time to invest your funds, it probably will be right if you invest now, but it's usually just yours.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:21:23 PM

As for me, my most favorite coin remains eth. In addition, litecoin, syscoin and iota. With curiosity I observe neo development, which has good potential.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

my favorite altcoin was Ethereum plus Wepower, but the following times are not good times, I absolutely trust their projects and resources, but they have taken the current position of the market
I also like Ethereum, a good currency that has been on the market for a long time.
my acquaintance with the world of cryptography began with the Ethereum.
Recently, I started to like NEO as well as the coin of the company Credits.
In my opinion, these coins are very promising and will bring profit during the year.
ExpertTechnology

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:00:36 PM

really neo very promising coin with a high capitalization, which has recently proved worthy and your words about the future of the coin may really come true
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:25:16 PM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

I also really believe in the NEO project. I have studied the team and development plans and are calm for my coins. I keep them in the long run. If there is no bad news, by the end of the year we can see a price of up to $ 400. Well this is only my opinion.
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:32:56 PM

Cardano is a system with an edge, it's blockchain is similar to Ethereum's mirroring the fact that decentralised applications (DAPS) and smart contracts can be built on the blockchain. I think this is my favorite.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:43:30 PM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

I also really believe in the NEO project. I have studied the team and development plans and are calm for my coins. I keep them in the long run. If there is no bad news, by the end of the year we can see a price of up to $ 400. Well this is only my opinion.

Yes, Neo is just one of the promising altcoin in the year 2018 since it has a very promising growth in the crypto market. Considering that this is the Chinese version of ETH where this altcoin is mostly run by top professionals from China where I believe that there is good future because it has great blockchain platform technology. If majority of the people in China will support more on this coin, no doubt that this will become the next top ranking coin after bitcoin in the coming years.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:21:27 PM

Now these days Neo is the currency which is occupying a good and highest place among all crypto currency...according to my opinion this the best coin which shows the best results.
Bigzilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:28:05 PM

Now these days Neo is the currency which is occupying a good and highest place among all crypto currency...according to my opinion this the best coin which shows the best results.

Could you tell what results you mean? I don't like the centralization.
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:15:21 PM

Yes, I agree, the NEO of the crypto currency has many advantages that make this crypto currency an ideal candidate. In just one second, an incredibly large number of transactions are carried out. The system has a small commission. Thus, the probability is very high that very soon the NEO system will become the official payment system in China, and then in the whole world.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:24:03 PM

There has been lot of buzz around the Neo but I would still go for the most stable altcoin which has capability to jump back to the normal.vakue even after worst dump which is none other than Ethreum.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:26:47 PM

Crypto currency NEO is very popular in China. We can say more: the developers of the system try to do everything possible so that the crypto currency is officially recognized as a payment system. There are constant negotiations with the Chinese government. It's safe to say that the developers get their idea. Gradually, the Chinese authorities are increasingly sympathetic to NEO. It will not be surprising if very soon this crypto currency will become a payment system.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:30:53 PM

No doubt NEO is highly promising coin its price is growing slowly.Today many prominent ICO are being launched on NEO platform.After ETH this product has great potential in future as its based on a very strong project,its developers are working with something innovative,may be in future it emerge as another ETH.Currently its not possible to overtake ETH however in future if it showed something extra ordinary above than the ETH smart Contract,surely it can surpass ETH.

I agree on the fact that since NEO is somewhat the same in terms of technology with Ethereum, then there's no other assumption that it can also lead a good path just as what Ethereum has taken and has been taken for years. However, the only reservation I have that since it is somewhat a copy, many people would have qualms if they could really follow it, I mean, it's a common idea for people to actually think of the original as something better rather than a reply. But, as long as the community supports it, it doesn't really matter whether it's an original or a replica.

efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:34:16 PM

this market is constantly emerging new coins. In the crypto money world, transactions are becoming very fast. it's hard to find the right subcategory. my favorite altcoins Appc Trig Mono Dovu
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:36:07 PM

I believe in BTC cux their team and development plans are good. I will keep them in the long run
Karakyli

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

The developers of the system carried out really large-scale work on studying bitcoin and revealed all the shortcomings of this currency. Thus, in the NEO crypto currency they tried to avoid all the mistakes made by the creators of bitcoin. The system has the function of "smart transactions" that allows you to conduct all transactions more quickly and efficiently. It should be noted that this system attracts a lot of different businessmen. Many businessmen believe that NEO can be used in the future to conduct a common business.
Marucya

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:42:51 PM

In 2-3 years the NEO system is likely to become an integral part of Chinese business. Perhaps, businessmen of other countries will also be seriously interested in this system. As you understand, the scale of the Chinese economy is truly impressive. That is why the NEO crypto currency is the best choice for China. Nevertheless, "smart transactions" will significantly help the Chinese economy. "Smart transactions" means the ability to conduct operations in complete security. None of the parties simply can not break the terms of the deal, even if they want to. It is NEO that can press such a well-known crypto currency, like Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: