Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:44:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin.  (Read 9319 times)
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:04:51 AM

Most favorite altcoin for me it's IoT Chain. I dont know why but my guts told me that it is best competitor for IoTA. And I think there will be story like Ethereum - Neo. IMHO

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
stroup.bryan

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:09:35 AM

My favorite is bitcoin and ethereum. I am confident with them. Other maybe they are good now but let see, but this two I saw the past and until now it perform good and trusted. It is good in many investors.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:04:56 AM

Now i am investing for some devidend paying coins like KCS Kucoin shares and COSS both are giving devidend for holding coins in theor exchanges .I am grabbing more actually coss reached almost 3$ now trading in 0.3$ . and KCS reached 25$ now trading at 2.5$ . Even giving dividends for holding long term.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

Ether is undoubtedly the leader a,ong alts and shall remain so for a considerable time to come. Neo comes next to me, followed by waves

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

My favorite is bitcoin and ethereum. I am confident with them. Other maybe they are good now but let see, but this two I saw the past and until now it perform good and trusted. It is good in many investors.
I would add stratis and neo to your list. I think that they can grow very well in the future. These projects will be in demand.
Greenrace

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:31:01 AM

lots of good information about neo, but i still choose eth as my favorite altcoin because i have not figured out how to get neo easily or without having to buy it directly

FalconB

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

NEO is very presumptive Altcoin, but it is far from ETC and ETH. Although with a very dynamic crypto currency market, by the end of 2018 the rules can change.
Contuur

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

Still like ada though it almost bankrupted me lol
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:38:26 AM

Ethereum is my favorite altcoin other than bitcoin. because we all know that ethereum is one of trusted, popular and one of the top altcoin in cryptocurrency. Im scared to invest in other altcoin because i don't know if they are secured and give me profit like ethereum and bitcoin. but im willing to try other altcoin if they are secured.
joni727397sri

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

Prospect of cryptocurrency Ripple word and more. If we go back to talk about his course, it should be noted that although he is quite low today, u-rs, investing in Ripple in 2013 -m, it is possible to increase his fortune just for unimaginable proportions.
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

I am betting on ETH as the most favorite altcoin because I see the potential that even ETH is slow on growth but the movement is surely giving us hope.

airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

In my opinion it is impossible Neo to overtake Ethereum, Neo is the digital currency that made china, and we know that China is very influential in the world of crypto. although Neo is one of the alt that I hold, but I think Neo fits in pair with litecoin, because litecoin also performs the same as Neo, which goes up gradually.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

Most favourite altcoin is VEN (or NEBL, just could not decide) for the mid-term investment.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
Indeed, NEO is one of the best altcoin that one can think to invest in for long term. NEO has more advanced technology than ETH and also operates smart contracts. NEO is highly scalable as compared to many other crypto assets and can confirm thousands of transactions per second. The Chinese team working on NEO is quite experienced and hard working. Moreover NEO holders receive passive income in the form of GAS which can either be traded for other coins or converted to fiat money.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

For me, my favourite altcoin is ETHERUM. Almost all the ICO's build their businesses on the etherum's platform. This gives this altcoin enough room to grow massively in the long term.

After Etherum, its NEO definitely as its considered as the Chinese etherum and businesses are starting to build their businesses on the NEO's platform.
bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:40:58 AM

My favourite Altcoins for this year are Ethereum Classic and EOS. ETC I think can hit 100$ easily to the end of the year, and EOS will cost 30$ very soon, and maybe x10-x15 from current price to the end of the year.
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:37:56 AM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

Yes, agree with you... NEO becoming popular day by day. I saw many upcoming ICOs also on the NEP5 platform. I saw some experts say this year is the year of NEO and NEO will be very successful in this year. Once I read an article on hackernoon.com, as their review NEO got influence from Ethereum, But it's more advanced than ETH.
In their review they say,

"Ethereum: Ethereum’s goal is to be the platform for DApps and they are largely accomplishing this. They own the DApp market right now. Their roadmap is all about giving users and developers more control and more options in developing their applications."

"NEO: NEO is working towards developing a product for the future. It not only rebranded from Antshares to NEO in June of 2017, but they refocused their marketing as well — with enormous success. Neo’s objective, while ultimately utilizing many of the same technologies as Ethereum, is to be the platform for a new smart economy."
(Source: https://hackernoon.com/neo-versus-ethereum-why-neo-might-be-2018s-strongest-cryptocurrency-79956138bea3 )

So my favourite altcoin is the NEO
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:55:01 AM

For me, my favourite altcoin is ETHERUM. Almost all the ICO's build their businesses on the etherum's platform. This gives this altcoin enough room to grow massively in the long term.

After Etherum, its NEO definitely as its considered as the Chinese etherum and businesses are starting to build their businesses on the NEO's platform.
Well, ethereum is the best and my favorite altcoin until now. I still buy recently because when we notice it drops from previous price. Neo is also good we have both invest in these two because they are profitable altcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

for myself I still like Ethereum even though the price of Ethereum is declining I believe someday will come back as it is because this coin has a good future.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

I also think neo has a great potential to be really successful in the future. And also, I think ethereum is the best altcoin in the cryptocurrency world. Although it has a low price currently, I think it has a great potential too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: