Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin.  (Read 9326 times)
galkinn

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:08:18 AM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

I have invested some money on Ripple, it is very cheap in my opinion. I expect 10x returns this year when it touches the $10 mark.
Patterson615

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:08:43 AM

What if I told you that you could be part of a new ICO for free.  Marinecoin is holding a ico that only requires proof of promotion.  mtc will have value in the future because it is a dev-less artificial intelligence coin.  MTC is making a return from 2013 because the crypto space has changed a lot since then.  mtc has extremely fast speeds, is eco-friendly, and its a community coin.  If you want to participate in the proof of promotion for mtc take a gander at this. https://marineco.in/
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

My most favorite altcoin is ethereum because its one of the most promising cryptocurrency and are having a  high potential of having a higher price in cryptocurrency. Ethereum price today are very stable even though it is not that expensive. It is still worth of investing, because The price of it in the exchanger are increasing  and and are stil  increasing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

Neo is a very good coin and I think that I will buy some more coins in coming days. I am aware about the possible risks. But I don't think that this cryptocurrency will fall significantly. We will see.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:35:34 PM

Neo is a very good coin and I think that I will buy some more coins in coming days. I am aware about the possible risks. But I don't think that this cryptocurrency will fall significantly. We will see.
My most favorite coins are bitcoin and ethereum but im also planning to buy some other coin that have potential and also worth it too like my two favorite coins. Then i will hold the half of them until there value increase even more, then the half of them i will trade it to buy another coin to hold. But i will never give to my bitcoin and ethereum i will continue to hold this two coins until i have a lot of them.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

My most favorite coins are bitcoin and ethereum but im also planning to buy some other coin that have potential and also worth it too like my two favorite coins. Then i will hold the half of them until there value increase even more, then the half of them i will trade it to buy another coin to hold. But i will never give to my bitcoin and ethereum i will continue to hold this two coins until i have a lot of them.
My favorite Altcoin is ETH after Bitcoin because we often encounter most ICO owners want ETH to invest their projects.
ETH is the best altcoin in cryptocurrency
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

I feel good about OAX and BNT which for the same reason than NEO are developped by 2 really good teams and the comunity is huge as well so i'll put them in my 2 favorites as well
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

my first choice is Eth then future of good coin ripple.ripple is good coin thy working heardly they want to add bank so i think future of coin is ripple for invest.
I tried to invest in Ripple but the progress was just so slow that I sold the coins. There's more coins that could be collected with Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

My choice is on ethereum which is my most favorite altcoin.
Reason is very clear to choose ethereum, because in my opinion ethereum in the future will be cryptoccurency like bitcoin which price will be very expensive and potentially replace bitcoin as king in crypto world.
But until now bitcoin still remains a crypto that is much more special for me and many people.

TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

It is difficult for me to single out the most beloved coin, so I have several of them, Ethereum, Waves and Ripple. I prefer a long-term perspective, so these are the best options.
OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:42:44 PM

I love these altcoin's:-

ETH

NEO

NEM

EOS
D_M_G

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:34:31 PM

Marinecoin MTC %95 percent of all Marinecoins will be distributed free to real individuals airdrop 20000 per individual. To build a seed community of 20000. It will be a community backed ICO crypto currency. 20000 coins for proof of promotion. Visit site here https://marineco.in/ico + https://marineco.in to register. Marinecoin will increase in value as more and more individuals become aware of it and its superior block chain technology with fast transactions. It is aided by an artificial intelligence called Javis. Marinecoin is also eco system friendly. It has a time test block chain that is resistant to hacking and allows for new developers to easily build on top of the existing block chain. No other crypto currency can make this claim. Its adds significant value to the coin. Making it very easy to use. https://marineco.in
sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:23:02 PM

BTC AND NEO.  i might consider wave..
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

NEO is very presumptive Altcoin, but it is far from ETC and ETH. Although with a very dynamic crypto currency market, by the end of 2018 the rules can change.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

Yes you are right with that I am fans of NEO since I started here. For me it's just like a social networking sites also like Facebook >Twitter > Instagram in crypto Bitcoin > Ethereum > Neo. I always believe in NEO's technology and teams I know one day they will be huge and surpass Bitcoin.
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:18:32 PM

I prefer and my favorite altcoin's are Wink

ETH
NEM
EOS
NEO
DASH
Findingnemo

Activity: 2380
Merit: 799

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

NEO is very presumptive Altcoin, but it is far from ETC and ETH. Although with a very dynamic crypto currency market, by the end of 2018 the rules can change.

My most favourite altcoin was ethereum after bitcoin because I will see the ethereum has a good development and it has a good future to if you want to choose an altcoin to invest my suggestions was ethereum is the best for investing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

I think that many people here talked about ETH, but I like the EOS project, because I think this project, after creating your own blockchain will be able to create a competition to the ETH project, so is a very interesting project BitWhite
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

My most favourite altcoin was ethereum after bitcoin because I will see the ethereum has a good development and it has a good future to if you want to choose an altcoin to invest my suggestions was ethereum is the best for investing.
ETH really is now the best coin for investing. After some time, this coin can bring great profits. I still like NEO, I think this coin can also make a profit after a while. NEO is actively supported in China and this is a big argument for growth

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

For me personally the preferred coins are: NEO, ETH, STRAT. The dominance of Ethereum in the ICO market will decline, because alternative blockchain will delay part of customers. As an example, I can give Stratis and the first ICO on it-GLUON.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: