Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 02:02:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin.  (Read 9326 times)
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:32:10 PM

Polybius for me, I think Crypto banks are going to be massive. It's an extremely slow project to invest in but once it's pays off will be awesome. It's the same team behind it as Hashflare, you know that 3 year old cloud mining company that I'd argue is only 2nd in popularity to Genesis.
It shouldn't be that big because most guys want to have their investment kept to themselves. Putting money inside a Bank is not worth the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:02:17 AM

For me, the best altcoins now are NEO, Stellar and Waves. I plan to continue buying them. They are really perspective and more stable that some other coins.
IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

My favorite altcoin is ethereum and I also like NEO (or Chinese Ethereum)). Both coins are special for me and I think that this coins has a good future.
panapi3200

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

my favorite altcoin was Ethereum plus Wepower, but the following times are not good times, I absolutely trust their projects and resources, but they have taken the current position of the market

Same here bro,  i love having eth at this moment.
And holding this eth for almost a year and i already gain some profit of this coin.
Neo also is a very good coin you can still have thus coin and be part of
 your list.
rosebit

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:40:48 AM

to me my favorite altcoin are ethereum ,fiancia and kripton i love them because i believe it will grow very well.
ariscan

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

My buggie altcoin faforit isETH. because the price of ETH is the second price after BTC. compared to the much higher ETH. hence my phytorite altcoin is ETH.
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:29:16 PM

I put on Ethereum and NEO these are incredible coins that keep the whole market afloat. I am sure that they will continue to be leaders for a long time.
goodman285

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:33:19 AM

Marinecoin is building a grass roots, self sustaining community by giving everyone that helps promote the ico 20,000 MTC daily. The goal is to distribute 9 billion coins with zero fees equally to as many people around the world as possible. Time dilution technology will be used for equal access to all. That will build the foundation for a diverse community around the globe to support the project. Value will be created by the community. The coins MTC are pre-mined so no miners needed thus the rewards can be split among those who help promote and build the project. The campaign is being ran by artificial intelligence named Jarvis. Jarvis will have many roles maintaining the blockchain. The payment system currently is totally automated and managed by artificial intelligence. Complete the task that Jarvis assigns and collect the 20,000 MTC once every 24 hours. See for yourself here. Marinecoin MTC at marineco.in/ico
Nonoyjr

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

Ripple attracted a great deal of venture capital during its inception. The Google-backed altcoin startup managed to pull in upwards of $50 mln from banking institutions, gathering an impressive $90 mln  in total funding. Ripple is unique in that it allows for transacting with any unit of value, from fiat currency to frequent flier miles.

“Ripple provides global financial settlement solutions to enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information giving rise to an Internet of Value (IoV). Ripple solutions lower the total cost of settlement by enabling banks to transact directly, instantly and with certainty of settlement,” reads the company’s copy on their official website.

Initially a middling contender, Ripple has gained momentum in the cryptocurrency market, seeing a marked surge earlier this year. In fact, Ripple experienced a 100 percent increase in value within a 24-hour period in late March.
sateyaam

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

No one doubts Neo,
Neo is one of the promising coins despite its slow growth,
Neo works to develop products for the future, Neo Goals ultimately utilize many of the same technologies as Ethereum, is becoming a platform for a new intelligent economy.
But I think Neo is still less popular with ethereum because ethereum is more first than Neo,
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

Ehe favorite is the coin that brought the most profit. At the moment, most of the profits came from Crypterium and Covesting.

Cryptoserfy

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
I like many altcoins such as ETH and EOS the most and I am currently holding many altcoins. EOS has the potential to give high returns to its investors, ETH can also give high returns like EOS but I like ETH more than EOS. I am holding ETH, EOS, ICON, BNB, AION, WANCHAIN. I invested in Ethereum because of popularity of smart contracts and decentralized applications. Many Erc20 tokens are created and some of them can be useful. This gives more popularity and success to ETH.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

for technology i am interested in some of the small altcoins that sometimes people forget such as IOTA and ByteBall since they are pretty interesting and have good potential also.

for profit i also like small altcoins that are usually out of top100 because these coins usually have lower price also and that gives them a much bigger potential of getting a much bigger pump and that means a huge profit for me.

--looking for signature--
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:03:39 PM

There are many coins but the coin I like the most is XRP. It is a good coin in my point of view because it is linked with the banks and at this time many coins they are facing difficulty because of regulations and all the government policies. But XRP is linked with the banks so I am sure it will not face these kinds of difficulties.
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

My favourite coin is ETH since it always sits the second place in the trading market due to its volume. It provides the platform for business or applications. they can customize tokens due to platforms. The price is stable and time to join in since the market is not good.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

With a community of more than 4000 members after more than one month of ICO. MTC is time testing in 2014 and relaunch until 2018. Marinecoin has created a strong breakthrough after returning. Marinecoin MTC uses artificial intelligence to distribute ICO. With the less devil it will bring equity to the community. MTC will self sustaining and not depend on mine breathing. Currently Marinecoin is donating 20000 MTC to each of their members.Marinecoin use time dilution technology. its value is given artificial intelligence.  Evidence is here marinecoin.in
jk20201818

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

I personally think, that tokens are the future!
And buying tokens is the right decision, as for me.
Right now, I'm investing in "Red Lanterns" ICO https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE
I truly believe in this project!
HartleyDrake

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:37:17 PM

My favorite altcoins these are ( ETH, NEO, IOTA, RIPPLE & DASH)
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:46:58 PM

My favorite alt coin is still Ethereum because more than hundreds of ICOs are now running and using Ethereum's smart contracts to build up their own tokens. With this happening the possibility of Ethereum's market to grow is high.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:26:12 PM

As we all know ETHER is reliable and most popular after Bitcoin,but some other coins like NEO,LITECOIN,BCH,and Lightning Bitcoin are best to invest having worthy stable future.Be careful to invest dont invest at one place because it increase the risk of loss and investment at different place minimize the risk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: