Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:25:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin.  (Read 9319 times)
MrBlack001

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:48:02 PM

My favourite altcoin is Vechain.

Bright future with solid team and partnerships, mainnet next month.

Expect Vechain will pass Steemit on most transactions on a blockchain soon!
Mr. Sorry

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:49:46 PM

I think now that there are many good altcoin, but if I think BCD become one of altcoin that many people buy. Because this year BCD prices have gone up drastically and many people have already benefited from BCD.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:02:16 PM

I have my favorite altcoin is an old altcoin and have more experience in market and exchange like ethereum altcoin and ripple altcoin. I have check how increase of altcoin etherem and ripple, there was ethereum altcoin have at low price about $450 and now raised and the same thing to ripple coin. When ethereum altcoin and ripple at have lower price I am not panic and keep faith ethereum will be on high price and more highest than before.
The most popular and popular coin can only be ETH, wherever I go and wherever I also hear references to this coin, and Ethereum blockchain purports to fit a lot of tokens of ICO projects, it's a Security platform, but today there are many rumors that the hacker attacked the MEW, this will cause eth prices even more dramatic.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:13:22 PM

I have my favorite altcoin is an old altcoin and have more experience in market and exchange like ethereum altcoin and ripple altcoin. I have check how increase of altcoin etherem and ripple, there was ethereum altcoin have at low price about $450 and now raised and the same thing to ripple coin. When ethereum altcoin and ripple at have lower price I am not panic and keep faith ethereum will be on high price and more highest than before.
The most popular and popular coin can only be ETH, wherever I go and wherever I also hear references to this coin, and Ethereum blockchain purports to fit a lot of tokens of ICO projects, it's a Security platform, but today there are many rumors that the hacker attacked the MEW, this will cause eth prices even more dramatic.

Is it true there is a rumor that many MEW hackers on this day because I did not get an artike about it can you give me the right link so I can understand the current market conditions and how the fate of ETH in the future.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

Is it true there is a rumor that many MEW hackers on this day because I did not get an artike about it can you give me the right link so I can understand the current market conditions and how the fate of ETH in the future.
Part you should study the whole cycle of the market you need a better research in any other section.btw my favorite altcoins at this moment is Ethereum, Eos, Dent, Xrp, Vechain,Neo and I believe on their technology.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:31:02 PM

Neo is not the best altcoin just like you are saying, i mean, it is one of the best ones but it is far away to be the greates one from the entire market.
NEO is just a copy of other altcoins combined in a single one, that is the main reason of why it is not the top 2.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:47:01 PM

Ethereum should be everyone's favorite since it has been there and it is the first altcoin that managed to survive this long, and not lose its fame or name. It has struggled through the years but look at it now, still established and increasing its value.

DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:50:16 PM

In precious year most favourite altcoins was XEM and Ripple. Today they are still at good positions on coinmarketcap and I hope they will make approximatelly x10 from todays price
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:25:54 AM

Part you should study the whole cycle of the market you need a better research in any other section.btw my favorite altcoins at this moment is Ethereum, Eos, Dent, Xrp, Vechain,Neo and I believe on their technology.
Please give a link to the proofs about this news. Because today I did not see the news about hacker attacks on MEW. If this is the case, then it is better to bring your tokens to a cold purse.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mimota161

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

the favorite coin is ETH.  I believe in this coin.  And it seems to me that in 2-3 years the price will be 7-10 times more.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

Despite the fact that ethereum is experiencing some decrease in value it is a good coin for investment because it is expected to grow significantly this year.

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

A lot of people give their vote in favor of ETH, but what about other great projects such as NEM or EOS, for there are so many cool platforms that today can be very good competition for ETH.
rocky121

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

Akroma.

Ethereum based coin, only 4 months old.

Devs have started implementing Oracles.

Pow/Pos coin with over 1000 active masternodes already.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

I choose eth because from the beginning despite the decline i am sure eth Will increase again the price eth Investment is very good
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
NEO and Waves
diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

I have many favorites, because it is my opinion that a well diversified portfolio is the best way to invest. Rarely is it a good idea to put all of your investing into a single asset. However, my favorite coin is Experiencecoin™, because this coin is exciting with its massive growth potenial.
afterdark

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

I really like the three projects that work together. This is Aion, Icon and Wanchain. The dynamics of development is very good. This allows me to conclude that in the future coins of these projects will bring good profits. I think that next year we will get a very cool result.
bamita131

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:18:52 AM

I was fool not to buy much during ICO, now getting more UTN and going to hold it at least a year.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

At the moment I really like EOS. Since October, the token has increased 20 times in relation to bitcoin. Also I believe that EOS will make a revolution in the market of the smart contracts, making serious competition for Ethereum.
aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

But we can see there are some very good altcoins at the moment, but we have to see how technology develops, not just hype. Ofcourse Ethereum was really good because of the Smart contract, so we got Monero as a privacy aspect. but we can also choose new coins like coins that are only available to mine with a CPU that has a lot of value as it sorts through blockchain pda now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: