Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin.  (Read 9319 times)
lalaland97cute

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

But we can see there are some very good altcoins at the moment, but we have to see how technology develops, not just hype. Ofcourse Ethereum was really good because of the Smart contract, so we got Monero as a privacy aspect. but we can also choose new coins like coins that are only available to mine with a CPU that has a lot of value as it sorts through blockchain pda now.
phongz81hng

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:32:29 AM

The most favourite altcoin for me at the moment are NPXS and ETH. Because of them I have earned so much money for my living cost. I would try to search for another alts that could give me more profit.
looterrific

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

Yeah, NEO is actually good but it is just a copy cat of Ethereum. In my opinion, NEO won't grow much as it is from china and that China will control that decentralized coin. NEO won't prosper as much as Ethereum as Ethereum is still from of the most reputable coin in the cryptocurrency space.
kevindevilxxx9

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:13:21 AM

Check out Ontology. Same founder of NEO , solid team, advanced developments actually delivering products,every month, several big partners,, mainnet coming in late June that will generate ONT gas.
curnez88888

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

My favourite altcoin is Ethereum. And I hope, soon, we will not say about ETH how about "altcoin". Ethereum have all chances to be "main coin". Why? It use standart which also use almost all new token's - ERC-20 standart.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

I like the Ripple project-it is a full-fledged digital monetary system, appeared in 2012. Its authors pursued the goal-to create a system with maximum security of transactions on any scale. They managed to achieve a stunning effect. Thanks to the use of distribution registers, reliable security for Ripple cryptocurrency users is guaranteed. It occupies the first position in the ranking, its popularity is so wide that it is interested in such well-known companies as UniCredit, UBS, Santander, Fidor, Westrn Union b and the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. Ripple Protocol is used in the work of banks, payment networks. The ability to make fast money transfers with low Commission, not to lose money when converting currencies, attracts users. All this contributes to positive forecasts regarding the development of the monetary system.
texas23

Activity: 294
Merit: 30

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:14:37 PM

indeed on its way altcoin always want to give a better impact and advance the product of his creation to survive in the market. NEO is also very good in it, the development team is very innovative and keep updating existing technology because of this demand in order to survive. to be able to overtake ethereum I think it is impossible because it is impossible for that because most altcoin work contracts are many with ethereum.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
jazzzbe

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

I do not like altcoins. The price is all they depend on bitcoin. Many say that ethereum is the next bitcoin, and so on. But once, bitcoin falls down all falls down too. It's abnormal situation!

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
Mostly people like these coins (ETH, RIPPLE & NEO). Because it's have a huge community and the big platforms. I hope it's price will pump & dump in future.
shikamarunara

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

for me favorite altcoins this ETS and ETS because both token have a large demand
anthreelis

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:43:29 AM

My favorite alt coin is still Ethereum because more than hundreds of ICOs are now running and using Ethereum's smart contracts to build up their own tokens. With this happening the possibility of Ethereum's market to grow is high.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:12:48 AM

Personally, for my tasks, I prefer to bet on working with ETH. After all, it is used in the work of hundreds of ICOs, this year the price of the coin should restore its growth.
tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

I would talk to add: 2018 will be the year of NEO
With one sentence: NEO is Ethereum, but with a specific purpose, by building a smart economy. Ethereum is just a platform for start-ups, innovations and innovations - its direction is only for individuals built on Ethereum. The value of NEO lies in what it offers to the smart economy in line with regulations. Right now, just wait for a Chinese government announcement!
hongtranggg

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

In the world of crypto currencies, the number of subcoins is increasing. investors are having trouble finding the right subcoins. some of the subcoins have the potential. I think the most favorite ones are Ripple Verge and Enj
iamsk

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

My favourite altcoin is cardano (ada) some people call it third generation blockchain and I feel the same that's why it is my favorite alt coin.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:21:59 PM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
Then the waves can also be viewed as a perspective. While neo does not have support from China, it will be heavily tossed at a price. And of course now the coins are a variety, but for me the best and not promising is still Dash.
I did make Ethereum my favorite coin for a long time. with the development of Ethereum, this continues to show a pretty good improvement. so with the result, I can get this to its own advantage by having Ethereum as my favorite coin. I prefer to favor Ethereum than any other Altcoin I favor. so it is very nice to have the coin in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

I think every coin has its own momentum, and Neo is very potential. But maybe for now I still prefer Eos to be my favorite altcoin.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

I have most one favorite altcoin and still I buy for investmenta and trade to take profit, I most interested with ethereum altcoin because I see many offer of ethereum price every time. Alwasy have different price day by day, I can take profit with buy ethereum on lower price and sell ethereum on higher price. you can take profit by make ethereum as investment for the future because ethereum have great value to be on highest price.
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

I really like the progress of the Bitcoin Gold crypto currency. The team works very well. I constantly invest in Bitcoin Gold.  Wink
heelariyanti

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

I really have numerous most loved altcoins, yet the present my indisputable favorite is Credits! The group is extremely persevering and active.Till now in Altcoin ETH is at the best. Presently new systems are originating from Altcoin security reason. Because of this there can be great security in their trade. Numerous progressions are going on in the market. For this we need to contributing numerous great coins like Ripple, Xmr, Litcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: