Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:04:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin.  (Read 9319 times)
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

ethereum and neo do have a technology that I say is almost the same. but for now superior and more trust is ethereum. I agree with you if the chinese government is not very much the following as well as in cryptocurrency, neo can be more shining
kokota181

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

My favorite altcoin is ethereum. All of existing ICOs are alligned in ethereum blockchain and smart contract. It is most known coin after bitcoin i guess but now there are so many altcoins, peoples often confuse to choose what coin they gonna invest.
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

Neo has become a thing of the past. The price of neo has gone up so far that its own value and price do not match. The status of neo cannot be compared with eth.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

I think ripple is one of the best choices, ripple technology has been adopted by a wide-ranging payment platform, the development team is still trying to work with other parties including many banks, ripple including stable coin now, not so much votality, so I think the future of ripple is a good investment choice
Ripple. it seems nothing wrong if I learn more first. considering I'm still a new user.
 Thank you for the advice.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
At this moment ETH is the my favorite coin. Because it is the based on the block chain teconly and it has a very smart contract. It is the queen of the all altcoins . I think its price will be pumped & dump in the future and it's will be cross the price of the BTC.
JelganNa

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:13:15 AM

I think swell is extraordinary compared to other decisions, swell innovation has been embraced by a far reaching installment stage, the advancement group is as yet attempting to work with different gatherings including numerous banks, swell including stable coin currently, less votality, so I think the eventual fate of swell is a decent venture decision
pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

I like Ethereum best. In my opinion, this is the most promising altcoin. I'm sure the Ethereum will please us with the price.

3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

I adore with working with EOS. I am sure that it is the one altcoin which has more potential than other have. I hope that it will be in front of ETH as well.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:53:05 AM

my favorite altcoin was Ethereum plus Wepower, but the following times are not good times, I absolutely trust their projects and resources, but they have taken the current position of the market
My favorite altcoin is Ethereum . Ethereum is best cryptocurrency in this time because of its increasing and stable price. Ethereum is also accepted by many developed and developing countries and in those countries it helps their government to reduce the unemployment issues. Its stable price is produced suitable environment for investment. Another biggest advantage of this is its money transaction facility with low transaction cost and this thing help many people to setup their online business. So because of those advantages Ethereum is my favourite.
shairaroxas39

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

Probably binance, done very well for me so far.
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

NEO is a very strong coin that competes with ETH. If you invest in NEO you should forget about it for a couple of years and after that you will be rich enough to buy an island Wink

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
yakovsevsk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

I like Neo, because this coin brings a little passive income in the form of Gas. But for the time being, most of the ICO projects choose the Ethereum, because it is, in my opinion, easier and more convenient.
View_style

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

I also hope for NEO. I also look at the Stellar coin. She has excellent opportunities, good capitalization. I put it in my purse for the future.
KDjr

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

That's right, NEO is one of the most promising altcoins beside the Ethereum. This is likely a new version of ETH. But, it is considered having speedier transaction and lower fees. Additionally, it also uses the smart contract likely the ETH, so it will be acceptable on many platforms.  Smiley
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:58:56 PM

Now a lot of good interesting coins. You still need to bet on the tokens of decentralized exchanges, the top ones being ZRX, KNC and OAX.I like platforms and blockchains.  It's on these coins that I hold the greatest hopes. The rest of my attention and desires do not cause much.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

Yes, I think so. NEO is really a very strong platform and their developement team gather all people who have lots of knowledge about blockchain, marketing and cryptocurrency. Now, the only thing is preventing them is that China's goverment haven't approved Crypto and ICO. I believe in the near future, NEO can overcome ETH to become to queen in this market

bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

I like the Dropil coin, as it has good prospects and real plans for the future in the crypto-currency world. Dropil will exist as long as there are crypto exchanges and there is the possibility of arbitrage trading in crypto-currencies. This is an example of the use of Blockchain technology for use in the real business of arbitrage trading. And if you even look, the analogue of Dropil does not exist at the moment.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

XCD is my favorite coin, because I'm sure the price will rise very high and will be the biggest exchange in the future.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

Actually right now I am not really sure .I thought that some coins have really good fundamentals and real life adoption but they are going down as well.I suspect manipulation.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

--
My favorite altcoin is Ethereum . Ethereum is best cryptocurrency in this time because of its increasing and stable price. Ethereum is also accepted by many developed and developing countries and in those countries it helps their government to reduce the unemployment issues. Its stable price is produced suitable environment for investment. Another biggest advantage of this is its money transaction facility with low transaction cost and this thing help many people to setup their online business. So because of those advantages Ethereum is my favourite.
ETH does tend to be stable because there are still many projects and users who use Ethereum Platform services. Of all the above statements almost have a special reason to choose a coin / project that relied on. probably because fee transaction is cheap, transaction is fast, price is stable, widely used in real life, etc. is no exception to a new project with excellent project ideas and concepts that will be an exciting rival sometime later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: