Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin.  (Read 9319 times)
Balthierblack

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

I also like NEO. But NEO still can't rise to the top. ETH dropped to $ 190. I still want ETH to rise even further.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:51:55 AM

my favorite altcoin is Ethereum. I think that he has great prospects in the future and it is possible that he will be able to surpass bitcoin
Most of us here in crypto world the most favorite altcoins base of what I see is the ethereum.  Why? Because it is the next bitcoin for us and they have a lot of uses compared to other altcoins in the market. Different ICO and parners are uses ethereum to buy or purchase a token.
So true. Ethereum is really functional today. It is uses in different projects that is why its popularity boosted. But there is something that happened that is not good for the market, an unexpected scenario. But still there is no need to worry because as i have stated a while ago, it has a huge number of users that is why it will soon boost again and prove itself.
stewart2012

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

For me, it’s ethereum. It’s truly my favorite. I made a good profit thanks to ethereum so i’ll keep buying and i’ll hodl eth as long as i can. I hope everything will be fine.
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 10:58:59 PM

Altcoin which is my favorite is ethereum. I highly idolize ethereum because ethereum is an almost perfect coin on blockchain technology. Ethereum has almost no defects. I myself saw the benefits that ethereum brought so that it was not surprising that ethereum was nicknamed the king of the ICO. As king of ICO, ethereum managed to make almost all ICOs use the blockchain platform. In addition, the smart contract technology brought by ethereum is very innovative and has been proven to facilitate work. I am very amazed by ethereum and I plan to have it as much as possible.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

I also love NEO because it is a platform that is calling attention to interesting ICO projects. I can also see an important growth in its community. I feel comfortable and safe with the platform between an alternative after Ethereum, NEO is my favorite.

Although I recently read that the Chinese government is taking measures to prevent fraud by depressing the ICOs which will significantly affect NEO in its growth. NEO: 3 Reasons for the Price Spiraling Downward

pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:35:39 PM

Altcoin which is my favorite is ethereum. I highly idolize ethereum because ethereum is an almost perfect coin on blockchain technology. Ethereum has almost no defects. I myself saw the benefits that ethereum brought so that it was not surprising that ethereum was nicknamed the king of the ICO. As king of ICO, ethereum managed to make almost all ICOs use the blockchain platform. In addition, the smart contract technology brought by ethereum is very innovative and has been proven to facilitate work. I am very amazed by ethereum and I plan to have it as much as possible.
ethereum is indeed a good investment choice, aside from the technology now ethereum has become a cryptocurrency that controls the market after bitcoin and of course this should be an appreciation of ethereum itself

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:40:08 PM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

I think many people interest in ETH for Altcoin ,because Ethereum is no 2 in coinmarketcap after bitcoin . Ethereum have bright future after many project ICO Based Ethereum (ERC20) , so this is reason why Ethereum is most favorite Altcoin.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:40:45 PM

EOS is a very interesting one. I has quite many functions and can offer some basic issues. It's still developing but really fast and we can see an engaged succes.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

I think LITECOIN and NEO. I think it has a great development team and the project & ideas.
Ripple became a very capable for coins are favored. In addition to the Ripple is very capable to generate more profits that made it so to be able to count on. In addition to the level of influence the developments continued to occur. so this has to be the appeal to make it the main coin.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
admosfir

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:05:47 AM

For me, it’s ethereum. It’s truly my favorite. I made a good profit thanks to ethereum so i’ll keep buying and i’ll hodl eth as long as i can. I hope everything will be fine.
its same with me, i really like ethereum, but right now, i don't know why my taste has lost to ethereum, I prefer EOS and Tether, maybe this is because many ICO projects which based on ethereum are scam and fail
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

I think many people interest in ETH for Altcoin ,because Ethereum is no 2 in coinmarketcap after bitcoin . Ethereum have bright future after many project ICO Based Ethereum (ERC20) , so this is reason why Ethereum is most favorite Altcoin.
I also like ETH because it has many practical applications applied in life. ETH also has a huge support community that makes ETH always have a second place in the cryptocurrency market. Keeping ETH in the long run is an effective investment.

MrKasperOne

Activity: 316
Merit: 3

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

The most beloved altcoyin. IOTEX, a remarkable project, I follow the project since 2017, I am fundamentally confident in the project. Here is a special report for himself, the work of the project for the summer of 2018. https://telegra.ph/IOTEX-Tyazheloe-leto-2018-g-09-24
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

it could happen but if I think it's very difficult to overtake ETH in the near future it might be possible to overtake ETH 20-30 years from now, but for now I still choose ethereum as a favorite coin

Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:28:09 AM

my favorite altcoin was Ethereum plus Wepower, but the following times are not good times, I absolutely trust their projects and resources, but they have taken the current position of the market

I agree with ethereum too. As it continue to live in the cryptocurrency, it never forget to prove itself that it is not really a bubble that will just soar and pop. In fact it has a cycle in which if ot goes down, sooner or later it will rise again. That is the cycle of etc that is why patience is a must.

echogomodrill

Activity: 1498
Merit: 133

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

I have many promising Altcoins.
My favorite alts is ETH, NEO, Ripple, Doge
I think Doge has a bright and promising future and  has good opportunities.

Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

The development of NEO is getting better, in terms of prices in the past month around $ 17 and now being $ 18 has experienced a very good increase. Maybe sometime later Neo will be a threat to the ETH and take the position as the best altcoin, but that might happen if Neo's price improves and stabilizes. I am sure Neo will increase dramatically and benefit all of us, so if you want to choose altcoin what you want to invest the answer is NEO.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:49:51 AM

My most favorite altcoins which i have in my portfolio such as Etherum, Neo, Waves, Startis and Siacoin, I think those coins are good for long term hold and they can gives me good returns.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

For now the most mentioned by many is ethereum and also ripple they all say that it's the best besides bitcoin that is currently available. and indeed the fact is that it's a good investment

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:24:06 AM

My favorite Altcoint is ethereum, neo, eos, I think Altcoint's third feeling is good and good to be made as an investment and I am sure that the future development will grow even better, if you are sure please invest in all three coints
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: