Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin.  (Read 9319 times)
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
These are my most favorite and the profitable coins for the long term:

DEX, LTC, TRON, NEO
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:12:05 PM

I have the most favorite altcoin is EOS, it is the main competitor of Ethereum, in technical terms it surpasses it, while we wait as it will be in the future:)
In the future, ethereum will remain the top altcoin. As well as Bitcoin will be the most expensive and sought after coin on the cryptocurrency market.
In my opinion, perhaps XRP will replace ETH's second place, I do not think that ETH will be the most potent and powerful coin in the money market, first place is still BTC and second place will be is XRP. that's my guess.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
premkibank

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:31:02 PM

i like every coin from which i made profit. all are my favorite coin ..
but yes i like some like bnb,ada,icx, .
bnb is my favorite coin I prefer to hold  some bnb always
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

I think that at the moment is to choose those coins like Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, ADA, OMG and Waves. It is in these coins now worth investing in the long term.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
These coins are the very smart contract and the team developers. It's having a very powerful security platform.

(DASH, NEM, XLM, RIPPLE)
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

These coins have a good opportunity for investment for the long term in my opinion eos,xrp,neo,waves.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

No doubt NEO is highly promising coin its price is growing slowly.Today many prominent ICO are being launched on NEO platform.After ETH this product has great potential in future as its based on a very strong project,its developers are working with something innovative,may be in future it emerge as another ETH.Currently its not possible to overtake ETH however in future if it showed something extra ordinary above than the ETH smart Contract,surely it can surpass ETH.
NEO is making progress no doubt that it will surpass other altcoin. It possible to surpass ETH but it will take time. ETH can maintain its self alone, we can observe what will happen this end of quarter 2018.
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:55:49 PM

there are different types of altcoins ajd it is important for you to understand what you can do better ajd work with it while learning

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:56:27 PM

No doubt NEO is highly promising coin its price is growing slowly.Today many prominent ICO are being launched on NEO platform.After ETH this product has great potential in future as its based on a very strong project,its developers are working with something innovative,may be in future it emerge as another ETH.Currently its not possible to overtake ETH however in future if it showed something extra ordinary above than the ETH smart Contract,surely it can surpass ETH.
NEO is making progress no doubt that it will surpass other altcoin. It possible to surpass ETH but it will take time. ETH can maintain its self alone, we can observe what will happen this end of quarter 2018.
tjere are so many good altcoins so it is pretty hard for me to tell which one is the best maybe top five or even ten would be better

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Antiplus999

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

ETH will not stand still, so NEO needs to be good to get to catch up with ETH. But competition is always good for the market.
Hengemeran

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:03:37 PM

Of all the altcoins like of course Ethereum, it is fully working not to mention the other coins, and the potential of it is still very huge !
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:04:28 PM

I have got a few favorite alts ,the first one I love a lot is Etherium ,the second one is Ripple and I also like Stellar,litecoin,Waves and Etherium Classic.I believe all of them will fly to the moon and make me rich and happy.))
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

The most favourite altcoin is ethereum. Although ethereum has been losing some users to stellar, nem, eos and Neo yet, ethereum still attract more project in cryptocurrency community more than other smart contract based altcoin combine
RequiredBTC

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:54:22 AM

Yes, Ethereum for me is the most interesting altcoin, although it doesn't cover the risk experiencing significant weaken. But, I am optimistic about future of ETH as the best altcoin.
adicewe

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:04:42 AM

it can't be avoided anymore, indeed NEO can be said eth to 2, because NEO also has the ability to create new tokens from its platform.
we can see it, now NEO has pretty good value, this will allow NEO to be valuable
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:52:34 AM

Their are many altcoin in market but you ask my favourite I share you only my most favourite coins NEO,ETH,late coin lend etc are my most favourite coins.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:59:31 AM

More Altcoin my favorite is the Ethereum. because I've long used the Ethereum as major coin indeed generate a lot of profit since I used it. so as such I'm very confident with the presence of the advantage provided to generate more profits in the future.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:07:34 AM

Neo is predicted to be able to bring revolution to the crypto world. It can be one of the promising alternatives that can be relied on other than ETH. To be able to make the Chinese government accept and approve Neo, perhaps crypto or the Neo team must also change the mindset of society regarding crypto. Many people see or know crypto only from the negative side. So that Neo can be a good allocation for future investment. And for now, ETH is still my favorite altcoin.
Zeblonk23

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:09:39 AM

True, NEO is altcoin that's very attractive in terms of program and team involved in it. NEO includes altcoins that i hold.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:12:16 AM

When the market is dropping like now, the most important thing is to always be patient and wait, and of course more and more altcoins are dropping and are worthless so we have to be smart to choose good altcoins.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: