Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: is it the perfect time for ethreum to become POS ??  (Voting closed: March 25, 2018, 06:56:19 AM)
yes - 4 (66.7%)
no - 2 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is it the perfect time for ethreum to become POS ??  (Read 105 times)
Kaniel-ouots (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

hi guys i think its the perfect tiem for ethreum to become POS as the market isnt stable right now for a change to be top 1 coin and defeat btc and dont be a btc shadow
plz reply with reason

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

Agree: buy ETH for price 500-400 USD and wait for several months when Capser will be launched = lambo investment)

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:29:54 PM

hi guys i think its the perfect tiem for ethreum to become POS as the market isnt stable right now for a change to be top 1 coin and defeat btc and dont be a btc shadow
plz reply with reason
In November last year Vitalik Buterin said Casper, namely the so-called project to change the consensus mechanism on the POS, should be the priority over all other developments, as reflected in the roadmap Ethereum. But are you not afraid that when this happens, a few groups that own a large amount of Ethereum will manage the network and receive income from it?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:37:10 PM

Ethereum would crash if they are going to switch to POS,why? the miners are going to mine ethereum classic instead and it means it is a suicide for ethereum because the only people will benefit would be the ones who has most of the ethereum today,the bigger you have the more profits you will get? what about the small palyers they wont ahve a chance?

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:59:14 PM

Not going to be easy for the miners,because most of the miners are mining ethereum if this would happen the mining industry could lose a lot.It means if these miners will switch to other coin like ethereum classic,ethereum itself are going to lose a lot because mining is a big factor in our community and the market.

rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:07:58 PM

I think perfect time is nothing to do with market conditions or prices, ethereum developers probably know the best time to turn it pos. It will happen probably in late 2018.
joelembiid

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

There is at least 1 more year for this. Will be bad for miners. But have to do it.
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:07:23 PM

There is at least 1 more year for this. Will be bad for miners. But have to do it.
Revenue of the miners would exponentially decreased if this would ever happened,and those bag holders of ethereum are the only ones who will benefit to the integration of this one.How about those new investors they wont have any good chance to earn profits from ethereum? but lets hope they will postponed switching from pow to pos.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 682

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:25:37 PM

I wish they switch to POS right now. I'm not a miner and I don't support POW mining economy for ETH. It's time to POS in our wallet. Vitalik should work on easy to use gui wallet and make every investor also a coin generator.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:28:13 PM

Ethereum had a great chance to overthrow Bitcoin back when it was released, it never capitalized on its promises and now it lives under BTC's shadow. Hopefully a true worth successor like NEO steps up and knocks ETH out of the top 10, as it doesn't deserve its place anymore. Solidity is terrible.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:28:28 PM

plz reply with reason
Maybe you're right about the POS, but you're not right to the fact that the ethereum will be the first. It will never be, bitcoin will always be the first

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:30:22 PM

plz reply with reason
In November last year Vitalik Buterin said Casper, namely the so-called project to change the consensus mechanism on the POS, should be the priority over all other developments, as reflected in the roadmap Ethereum. But are you not afraid that when this happens, a few groups that own a large amount of Ethereum will manage the network and receive income from it?
If ethereum developer will not be putting a high requirement for able to staking our amount and that will be fine. The problem is if ethereum will put big requirements just like what already done by Master node coin. But there will be another decrease in the blockreward ASAP. Casper network still in tested and just waiting for further update from vitalik.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BR0
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 13

SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

Ethereum will always be a btc shadow if it continues like this, I see ethereum always moving with bitcoin, if ethereum can move without following bitcoin, I think ethereum might beat the bitcoin in the future. Keep increasing when others fall.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:39:41 PM

Without the miners how would our market survive? it could be a good move now but its a risk that might turn ethereum into trash,i dont like the idea of POS only those people who has a lot of ethereum will have a lot of profits and those who are new like me wont have any chance to earn ethereum when it is going to switch to proof of stake.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:58:00 PM

Nope, becoming a POS isn't a good ideal when POS isn't a suceed type of algorithm when people are not all adopted it.
And i think POW will be better than POS for sure, POS will cause to some huge speculation and it's really not good for the economics.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:25:45 AM

plz reply with reason
At first I like the Idea but it made me think because I think it is Unfair to those who only have few Ethereum and those big holders will benefit from it and they also be the one who will dump it every time  they earn Ethereum 0n their stake.

RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:09:54 AM

when ethereum become POS it has a big effect on ethereums market, if it happen miners switch to other mineable coin if tha happens the ethereum market will crash, only ethereum holders can benifit all of this.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: