Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO BE HARASSED AND EXPLOITED FOR DOING NOTHING:)  (Read 1727 times)
andrewboy44 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:29:55 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2013, 10:39:27 PM by andrewboy44

PM me if you played and send me your confirmation ID. I'm going to end the raffle due to nobody really playing plus I found out that this type of site is illegal in my state. Thanks

New website that I created called Satoshiraffles.org.

On satoshiraffles.org you spend little to no bitcoin for a chance to win a physical item. Our website is currently a work in progress but we wanted to go ahead and release it to the btc community. For the next two weeks we will raffle off usb asicminers. We are doing this to build up a reputation first before we start listing bigger products. Throughout the next couple months we will also be working with various charities to give them donations from the house. This will be the official page for all updates on the site like winners, advertisement paying, etc. Please check out the website and if you feel like you could help in anyway please pm me. Also constructive criticism is accepted here  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=315094.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=314460.msg3371010#msg3371010

Also you can contact us @satoshiraffles on twitter or by email at Satoshiraffles@gmail.com

*If I have to, I will have yall elect a trusted member on bitcointalk that can hold the raffle item if needed to prove trust

Updates
-There have been a few people that haven't paid attention to the rules. We ask that you do NOT put your shipping address in the blanks. Only put your email in every blank. If you win we will contact you via email for your shipping information. This is done for your safety plus we do not want you to think we are selling our users personal information. [/s]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 11:49:17 AM

I noticed no sales are being made. What will happen if you don't reach 200? Will we get refunded or will you draw anyways?

I will definitely give you  a refund if tickets aren't all sold
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 11:51:58 AM

How long the period for raffle? You said need sell 200 ticket right? If not reach the number?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 11:29:45 PM

How long the period for raffle? You said need sell 200 ticket right? If not reach the number?
  I was hoping they would go by faster. In the future they should. If raffles still have little improvement I will refund everyone
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 11:31:48 PM

We are doing this to build up a reputation first before we start listing bigger products.

WoT would be a better first step.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:11:32 PM

I hope the South Carolina State Police time their arrival directly with the drawing.

"And now we are going to pull the winning numbers from this giant hat. And the first winner is-" Stampkicks galore! Gonna be awesome. I hope they do video.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 10:04:39 AM

So, was all the raffle moneys returned?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 04:42:50 PM

No, they are still selling so I guess there is no need to refund (yet). He will refund when the sales stop.

To be honest, I think Andrew needs to end this raffle and return all the funds immediately or else he WILL be called out. I believe he knows what I mean.
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 09:34:03 PM

No, they are still selling so I guess there is no need to refund (yet). He will refund when the sales stop.

To be honest, I think Andrew needs to end this raffle and return all the funds immediately or else he WILL be called out. I believe he knows what I mean.

It sounds like you know something Tongue. Care to share it with us?

they are just trying to make me stop the raffles because Im in sc and apparently its illegal to run this website. PM me if you played and send me your confirmation Id. I will return your raffle tickets. Thanks
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 09:42:25 PM

That's a shame :S. Too bad people are trying to push you because it is 'illegal'.

I have a better idea to make anyways. What is your btc address? I will send your .004 btc back as promised!
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 09:48:44 PM

That's a shame :S. Too bad people are trying to push you because it is 'illegal'.

sent your refund. Thanks for giving it a chance! https://blockchain.info/address/1LH3aGsw5BzhPwbSANgfCnUXoS7XkK8fQM
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 10:11:35 PM

I hope the South Carolina State Police time their arrival directly with the drawing.

"And now we are going to pull the winning numbers from this giant hat. And the first winner is-" Stampkicks galore! Gonna be awesome. I hope they do video.

You are such an asshole. You act like I intended to break the law. I had no idea a website of this such was illegal. Raffles are held all the time in sc. The only time there is a problem is when raffles are done for cash and all I was doing was raffling physical items. Anyways the website is in the process of being taken down and anyone that post or pm me their confirmation id and a address to return btc to can have a refund. I don't see why you are so concerned with what I do anyways. Have a good day and fuck you Smiley
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 05:44:53 AM

You are such an asshole. You act like I intended to break the law. I had no idea a website of this such was illegal. Raffles are held all the time in sc. The only time there is a problem is when raffles are done for cash and all I was doing was raffling physical items. Anyways the website is in the process of being taken down and anyone that post or pm me their confirmation id and a address to return btc to can have a refund. I don't see why you are so concerned with what I do anyways. Have a good day and fuck you Smiley

Actually, greyhawk was probably just echoing what I stated, so if anybody's an asshole and should fuck off, it's me, but you wisely opted to not vent your vitriol toward me for you're probably smart enough to know what the end result would be.

To be fair, I honest;y believe, and will take you for your word, that you truly didn't know that conducting a raffle in SC as you had it set up was illegal. In fact, either did I--until I Googled it. It's amazing what one could find via Google, don't you think?
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 12:16:46 PM

Actually, greyhawk was probably just echoing what I stated, so if anybody's an asshole and should fuck off, it's me, but you wisely opted to not vent your vitriol toward me for you're probably smart enough to know what the end result would be.

To be fair, I honest;y believe, and will take you for your word, that you truly didn't know that conducting a raffle in SC as you had it set up was illegal. In fact, either did I--until I Googled it. It's amazing what one could find via Google, don't you think?

what the end result would be? LOL. You act like you have some black mail or something on me. Its crazy how you went through all this when I was trying to simply help you. I sent you a PM asking if you would like for my website to donate funds to your charity because someone stated on one of my threads that you would be a good charity to donate to. And now you are threatening me like I've done something wrong and you even went to the extreme of searching to see if my website was legal or not? Then followed my post to terrorize anything I put up. I know not to help anyone out in the community anymore Wink How do I go from offering to help someones charity then being terrorize? Grow up
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 03:59:10 PM

what the end result would be? LOL. You act like you have some black mail or something on me. Its crazy how you went through all this when I was trying to simply help you. I sent you a PM asking if you would like for my website to donate funds to your charity because someone stated on one of my threads that you would be a good charity to donate to. And now you are threatening me like I've done something wrong and you even went to the extreme of searching to see if my website was legal or not? Then followed my post to terrorize anything I put up. I know not to help anyone out in the community anymore Wink How do I go from offering to help someones charity then being terrorize? Grow up

I find it ironic that you're telling a 53 year old guy to grow up when you've stated on your profile that you're 23, then changed it to 213 shortly after replying to me via PM that you're 20 when, in fact, you're only 17. Speaking of which, how were you able to get a Mt Gox and Coinbase account at said age since you've claimed to used both services? On two separate sites, you state your birthday to be in February on one, and in June (July) on another. Either way, that'll make you 16 when you joined said services, at the very least Mt Gox in that regard.

You reached out to me when somebody mentioned in your thread about Sean's Outpost and not Bitcoin 100. I opted to not commit on that thread because I was already aware about your background. Maybe you were hoping I would reply to help give your raffle site cred, but when I didn't, you perhaps took the incentive to contact me, whereupon I played you, having no intent on backing your endeavor, though I honestly did see it as a viable entity, albeit running in the wrong jurisdiction and by the wrong guy. That's not saying that I wanted to take it from underneath you, for that wasn't my intent then nor now.

During our PM exchanges, you sent me two images of yourself. One consisting of you surrounded by girls that you use on your Twitter account and claimed it was a model shoot, when in fact it's just a high school picture. The other, you claimed was taken at your friends wedding, when in fact it's your prom picture with your girlfriend that's about two years your senior.

Now, would you like to play some more, whereupon if you desire, you'll be throwing any scholarship you may have earned while playing high school football out the window? Be careful when deciding, for I'm sure that some people who've traded with you in the past would love to have the opportunity to seek redemption due to their soured trades.

The ball's now in your hands, but if continue to drive down field to try to score on this drive, you'll be met by my fellow comrades anticipating and impeding your every more--and some of them guys don't like playing touch, opting to tackle even after the whistle's blown.

BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 04:11:09 PM

andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 04:15:14 PM

I find it ironic that you're telling a 53 year old guy to grow up when you've stated on your profile that you're 23, then changed it to 213 shortly after replying to me via PM that you're 20 when, in fact, you're only 17. Speaking of which, how were you able to get a Mt Gox and Coinbase account at said age since you've claimed to used both services? On two separate sites, you state your birthday to be in February on one, and in June (July) on another. Either way, that'll make you 16 when you joined said services, at the very least Mt Gox in that regard.

You reached out to me when somebody mentioned in your thread about Sean's Outpost and not Bitcoin 100. I opted to not commit on that thread because I was already aware about your background. Maybe you were hoping I would reply to help give your raffle site cred, but when I didn't, you perhaps took the incentive to contact me, whereupon I played you, having no intent on backing your endeavor, though I honestly did see it as a viable entity, albeit running in the wrong jurisdiction and by the wrong guy. That's not saying that I wanted to take it from underneath you, for that wasn't my intent then nor now.

During our PM exchanges, you sent me two images of yourself. One consisting of you surrounded by girls that you use on your Twitter account and claimed it was a model shoot, when in fact it's just a high school picture. The other, you claimed was taken at your friends wedding, when in fact it's your prom picture with your girlfriend that's about two years your senior.

Now, would you like to play some more, whereupon if you desire, you'll be throwing any scholarship you may have earned while playing high school football out the window? Be careful when deciding, for I'm sure that some people who've traded with you in the past would love to have the opportunity to seek redemption due to their soured trades.

The ball's now in your hands, but if continue to drive down field to try to score on this drive, you'll be met by my fellow comrades anticipating and impeding your every more--and some of them guys don't like playing touch, opting to tackle even after the whistle's blown.

Only thing you got me on is my age. I would never put out my true identity on any website. I was contacting you about seans outpost, not bitcoin 100. I only pm'd you because on the thread I said I would contact the people they said would be good charitys. I have no idea what bitcoin 100 is but I guess I should have stated that I was contacting you about seans outpost in the pm instead of just labeling it as a charity. My age is 18 and that is how I have those accounts. I actually am a model for two companies thank you very much. That picture sent was from a earlier shoot and I can post more pictures from the shoot to prove me point if wanted. The only reason I lied about my age is bc who would take a 18 year old serious? Instead of trying to "trick" me and attack me you should have been upfront in the beginning. All I was simply doing was asking to donate funds to you. I never asked for you to post about my website nor put anything about my site on your site. So basically attacked me because I simply lied about my age on my website?? Brilliant. I knew something was up when you asked for images of ME to allow me to donate to your charity but I went along with it to see what you were planning. You didn't "exploit" me in anyway. You only proved that I lied about my age. I have no idea why you were so determined to destroy my website and what I was doing. I didnt know lying about your age was such a crime?? And who would have thought attempting to bring something new to the btc community that was fun and had a chance to win big items for cheap plus gave back to charity would have caused so much drama. If you would like to be the mature 53 year old please pm me with why exactly you felt the need to attack me just for simply lying about my age? That I don't get at all. I never once asked for you to do me a favor.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: