Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New URL Shortner Payouts In Bitcoin  (Read 1253 times)
getpaidz (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 06:45:40 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2011, 11:23:14 PM by getpaidz

Adfo.me -Ads For Me

Publishers

Earn massive amounts of Bitcoins or PayPal though our new free services. Were a URL shortner that pays for EACH person you bring to your short links. You can share your links though Forums, Facebook, MySpace, or anything to do with the web.

We pay over $4.50/1000 Visits to your links! You can cash out though PayPal once you reached $4.00 in your account. Contact us for Bitcoin Payouts. Were giving away $2.00 for the next 60 people that join!

To start simply go here http://adfo.me and signup. Please allow a couple minutes to a couple hours to have the verification email sent. Were trying to fix that. You may also see your account has been auto activated without the need of an email sent to you. You can also join our mining here http://adfo.me/MP0 .  More info check the sites forum(soon) and the FAQ pages. But as were new we haven't added much into the site about bitcoin and soon will be placed in the right areas.

Advertisers
You can also pay using Bitcoins. Contact us for more info. The rates goes as the bitcoin rate for USD. You can Geo target your ads to any country you wish. You only pay for unique views to your ads. For now ads are free to post during beta. You still have to pay for the package but your views to your ads will be replaced at the end of the day.
Get your business dealing with Bitcoins on the fly! There are few ads from Bitcoin there now!

Beta ends Aug. 14, 2011 But may be extended due to addons. Check Forums for updates. Were in beta simply to fix few minor bugs that don't effect the system just some graphic and security fixes.

The rates on the pay have been raising  Grin Also removing some of the other stuff within the site to fasten it up. To get paid the most using our services we have added a members tools area filled with tools for more use on getting paid such as: API, Full Page Script, Referrals, Massive URL Shrinker, and Much Much More!

The API has instructions on it use. Join Ads For Me - http://adfo.me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryland R. Taylor-Almanza
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 02:03:39 PM

I had this idea a long time ago, but never got the time to actually make it, so congratulations! I'll give you the domain, adb.tc, for free if you have any use for it.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
getpaidz (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 08:18:10 PM

Yes I can use it for an addition domain to use shortning links. Ill make an offer PM me. Thanks for all the support.

We have reached out alot though bitcoins and was really impressed by the volume of the users signing up once Ive placed the submission here. Were open for discussion on adding some features to the site. You can contact us with your ideas @ support@adfo.me

We are officially taking the bitcoin miner plus script off of the site as it has no meaning being there. I was for a project but was officially canceled once we have submitted the details here.

To get in on this New URL Service go here @ http://adfo.me If you want to join us at the miner please so by going here @ http://adfo.me/MP0
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 09:01:44 PM

When do you expect that Bitcoin addresses are supported directly by your site?

Also, isn't a payout made when the user requests it? Your faq says that payments are made every first Monday of each month. With Bitcoins, it should be fairly simple to let a user get a payment 24/7 automatically without a minimum amount.

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
getpaidz (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 09:44:58 PM

When do you expect that Bitcoin addresses are supported directly by your site?

Also, isn't a payout made when the user requests it? Your faq says that payments are made every first Monday of each month. With Bitcoins, it should be fairly simple to let a user get a payment 24/7 automatically without a minimum amount.

Yeah, I did also state that this is the beta stage and were trying to add the feature to the site on auto. As for now you have to contact us to get more info on how we are working this out. Our Bitcoin supply is as needed. The FAQ hasn't been updated yet. I have very low knowledge of coding but the admin knows more. We need a Dev to come help or donate there time to get it implemented into the system. Its basic code but out of our reach. If you know someone or you may be that someone contact us directly though the site.

Payouts go as follow.
1. You reach $4.00 Cash Out Requirements.
2. You contact us before payments are sent or right when your account is activated( Your accounts can be active right after you signed up or can take awhile, you do get an email to verify yourself.)
3. Tell us about how you want to be paid in Bitcoins. We will note that on your personal profile and make sure to not have an email for the Paypal if you wish to hold your balance in the system.
4. If you have reached the $4.00 in your account and have contacted us then you will be paid however much your cashing out (USD) worth in Bitcoins.

Example: Say if 1 BTC = $4.00 USD and you wanted to cash out. You would receive 1 BTC once the payment date is set.

Were open to chat about anything dealing with the above comment. Contact Us. Once the forums are open you can chat there about it.
getpaidz (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2011, 02:11:00 PM

Payouts have been raised!! Check my going here http://adfo.me/rates.php Soon a banner on the home page. Any members that sign up to it and contact us with the email they used to sign up will get credited $0.55 to there account.

It will give the publishers a chance to cashout sooner. Also if your wanting to get paid BTC you will have to contact us after you signed up to the site so we can set you up for that.

More info, check up, and get your bonus for signing in daily @ http://adfo.me

In the near future were trying to add Auto Payouts using bitcoins and A way other than contacting us to get your advertising packages using Bitcoin.

Free advertising for now until beta ends. Beta may be extended due to still working adding addons. Thanks for all the support happy linking! Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: