Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: marcet cap and exchange  (Read 93 times)
sfgdsgdfgh (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

hi;

i have general question;

plase tell me when launches new coin and it hasn't marcet cap yet, still can trade with it in exchange website?

so, i saw chart, where coin has good price but, it hasn't marcet cap
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

hi;

i have general question;

plase tell me when launches new coin and it hasn't marcet cap yet, still can trade with it in exchange website?

its ok if that coin is not already listed in market cap because it is a new coin maybe. listing a coin need lot of time to apply to exchangers and other sites. i also see some coin that has good in price but not listed.
keping1

Activity: 246
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

usually a new coin is not yet registered in the market cap because it needs a process to register it. if you find a good coin my advice you can try to find info to the developer about the clarity and you have to keep an eye on the development of the coin if you have the coin.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:52:09 AM

Morgann was right, there are coins available but are not yet on the market cap. These coins are new and therefore is not in the exchanges as it is yet in the process of making a name for itself. These coins are what we see in ICOs. Only after the ICO when these coins are available on their lists. I saw one when my friend who participated in a signature campaign had his coins not listed and no matter how I did search nothing is found. After the ICO it was then listed.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
boybitcoin

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:10:04 AM

It was okey.. it is because of regulation or either the process is going on, but still if you knew the coin and you belive that has the capacity or ability to grow.. or maybe you belive that it has a great feature.. then its all yours, if you want to trade..
priselive

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:16:19 PM

hi;

i have general question;

sfgdsgdfgh (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:51:33 PM

hi;

i have general question;

as i got it bro, answer is>> yes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: