Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:16:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto dipping  (Read 403 times)
Jpt (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:39:29 AM

What is happening to crypto market? Are there anyone for rescue?
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

Please don't panic, dips are not new. Once the go down they will rise again. The forces of demand and supply are at work. For those of us who had been in Altcoin business since 2012 we have the experience. So don't worry,  be at peace with your mind. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:49:13 AM

It's how it is right now, investors want to make their money by trading coins so they are selling it now. I would just keep holding so it would be worth more later.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:50:49 AM

Don't panic! this will not be last for the long time. You can see a lot of such situations in the past. Market will rise as usual soon.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

Please don't panic, dips are not new. Once the go down they will rise again. The forces of demand and supply are at work. For those of us who had been in Altcoin business since 2012 we have the experience. So don't worry,  be at peace with your mind. Thanks
but in my opinion dip like nowadays is a rare momentum, we did not find dip like this last year. use it wisely.
asena

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:06:17 AM

I don't think that this situation will continue like that forever. In my opinion, you shouldn't be panic. If you have some bitcoin or altcoins, you shold stay away from panic sells.
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

Don't panic. It's a bear market. You've tried to relax.
The day of decline will not last long, so you need to relax and wait for the bull market to come, and most of the current tokens have fallen a lot.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

Cryptocurrency went down due to many bad news about the bitcoin include google and YouTube will ban cryptos advertising, so don't be panic however they can not stop the cryptocurrencies, it is just effect on the cryptos currencies price. If you are traders just close your laptop and open it on July 2018, i think the price of cryptocurrencies will rise again.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

I will advice you just hold your coin's at this time, after few month's I guess bitcoin and some major cryptocoin's will rising their price.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

If most of the people will do panic selling,it will only worsen the market situation so you need to calm down relax wait for these big players to take profits and im sure if these people has started to buy cheap altcoins ,the market will going to recover sooner or later.Do not listen to others,bitcoin is going to be massive this april so stay tuned.

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

Nothing new, in crypto price dip is always happening once in a while so dont panic and sell your coins at low price instead get more coins because the price is low as hell you'll get a huge profit when it recovers. It is really a lucky day for short term traders out there.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

What rescue are you looking at? Market dips and rises are integral to its very nature, and so far the panic is not about the fall, but the very existence and future of crypto.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

The main thing is not to panic, all will be well, soon all will be restored, expect growth.)
boboking

Merit: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

For your question recently mt gox released that they have sold $400 million worth of bitcoin and i think mostly that is the reason why the price went down. Also there are a lot of bad news regarding bitcoin and hacking incidents that will create FUD. With this weak hands will panic sell which will drive the prices deeper.

For the rescue no single person will rescue us but as a bitcoin user all we can do is do not sell if no one is selling it will drive the demand which will drive the prices up.

Ascredo

Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:46:59 AM

For your question recently mt gox released that they have sold $400 million worth of bitcoin and i think mostly that is the reason why the price went down. Also there are a lot of bad news regarding bitcoin and hacking incidents that will create FUD. With this weak hands will panic sell which will drive the prices deeper.

For the rescue no single person will rescue us but as a bitcoin user all we can do is do not sell if no one is selling it will drive the demand which will drive the prices up.

I now buy the crypt while the prices are low
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

Do not worry because these financial institutions like CME and Wallstreet wont let bitcoin to crash easily and im sure those big investors too who invested billions of dollars wont let bitcoin's price down so you need to relax because everything will be fine hold your altcoins so that your losses will be minimal after the market has already recovered.

narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

Take a look at this topic ... u will get a lot of good feedbacks from the community about your question.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2997631.0
zaratustraa

Activity: 167

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

Hold ! Hold! Hold !   Wink Cheesy Grin
No panic! To the status of the crypto-currency market is not stable ... But I think that the next 2 months all will stabilize and prices will again creep up! The main thing is not to do anything stupid and do not start selling crypto in the period of market downturn.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:10:26 AM

Considering the fact that crypto market is not under control of anyone I believe that no one will come to our rescue but we are the one who are responsible for it. If people keep panicking and they keep selling whatever they have got then I am pretty sure we are not in the position of getting ourselves saved at all. The fact that decentralisation creates unique opportunities for freedom of choice is the fact that also disturb the market with our dumb moves.  Unless and until you have billions in your pocket you cant expect help from any single rescuer but with unity only. Tongue
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

yes I'm sure of that. I have never experienced anything like this before. but after studying various people's experiences about the world of crypto, dips will indeed happen.
but I am still sometimes confused, is there a time set for them to rise again? or we can not predict it? thanks

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: