Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:52:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some great discounts in the market!  (Read 205 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

You can easily profit with NEO among the 3, its NEO that you should be concentrating more. Not that cardano and IOTA has no potential but they have a long way before they could reach the place where NEO is today. NEO had already good developments as platform and there are already tokens using them. It would just take few months and by then you can easily see yourself buying a new car. Go for NEO.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

yes this is huge discounts in the market, I wish I had a lot of money to buy more cheap coins. I've seen the chart that bitcoin is continuing go down, all altcoins are relying in bitcoin, when bitcoin is down and the altcoin as well. Hope bitcoin stops $7,400.

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

Man oh man, with the number of all the great coins that I am looking into buying in right now, I really do not think that a few minutes would be enough to be stating them all and the reasons as to why I love them that much that I am putting my savings into them. So I will just generalize them. I invested and still investing on these coins I like because after reading a lot about them, I think these coins will really give me a fortune anywhere within this year and more on the coming years. Not to mention that they have really great ideologies and does solve real problems.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

NEO
The price of Neo was 52$ now,with in this year end the price of this coin will move towards the peak.The estimated value of this Neo is around 500$ by the expects.If you had a try with this NEO,you wanna get 450$ in hand at this year end.

IOTA
IOTA is the german based crytocurrency.IOTA had very good base and if you had invested you money,you will get some huge dollars as a profit.
You can get IOTA with just 1 USD.

You can check this below link to get some more knowledge about IOTA
https://www.ccn.com/iota-cofounder-is-optimistic-about-the-cryptocurrencys-future/

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

wow if you already have great crypto converted to fiat. I think it is good time to buy but most important thing is how do you know the right time to buy.  you are just seeing many altcoins going red but what the price further fall below the current price. anyway, for someone like me who already have some altcoin in my wallet, i feel bothered what the future of crypto will be. it seems all are not going well with crypto getting more haters everyday. well if you want to buy altcoin with fiat, I will suggest you buy ETH and AION.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

Big capital owners actually take advantage of this moment they get a big discount, Altcoin prices previously expensive can now be purchased with cheap prices by utilizing the FUD in circulation.
civiszero (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:30:59 PM

Thanks man, all 3 are very good coins! I would also add Oyster PRL to the list.
Funny thing I was thinking what to buy the other day, because I haven't invested for long time now.
Now I know thanks to you!

Thanks for the merrit!, much appreciated.
I also hold oyster pearl in my wallet allthough in this market it seems to hold its own!
I expect good things before and after the airdrop
Ps. Just out of curiousity what did you invest in?

Do you mean oyster pearl airdrop or I did not understand your comment?!
I would like to participate in that airdrop.
   I think all the coins you suggested are great. I already have two out od 3 but
that can change. I did not invest in IOTA, but in NEO and Cardano while ago. Now
prices are lower than in time when I bought them. I plan to buy more cause of this
discount, instead panic selling straightening position can be a great strategy.
   I will search more about Oysters, I saw couple times people mention it but I did
not pay much attention, it is time for me to do that.
    Good luck to all of us, we need to get trough this rough period and after that
everything will be alright again!

Sorry for my unclear post!
Well there is going to be a oyster airdrop of holders of oyster pearl on the 6th of april.
So if you are a owner of oyster pearl at that time you will receive the airdrop of oyster shell
See below what the team says about it :

Shells are used to pay for connectivity and Dapp operation across the Oyster meshnet, whilst Pearls are used for static data retention on the tangle. Shell is not pegged to storage like how Pearl is. In the future you will be able to use Shells to access the decentralized web, connectivity that entirely bypasses ISPs and centralized infrastructure.”
civiszero (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

NEO
The price of Neo was 52$ now,with in this year end the price of this coin will move towards the peak.The estimated value of this Neo is around 500$ by the expects.If you had a try with this NEO,you wanna get 450$ in hand at this year end.

IOTA
IOTA is the german based crytocurrency.IOTA had very good base and if you had invested you money,you will get some huge dollars as a profit.
You can get IOTA with just 1 USD.

You can check this below link to get some more knowledge about IOTA
https://www.ccn.com/iota-cofounder-is-optimistic-about-the-cryptocurrencys-future/

Hmm yes ive read that prediction as well for neo, i think this would be possible within a years time if the market recovers
What do you predict for iota in the coming months?
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

One product that I have been eyeing all this time is Storm tokens. They aready have a working android app where more than 300,000 users are registered and using it, also they are working on their apple app right now. Company has been into existence for a long time now and did their ICO after launching actual product in market. Its the perfect crypto for me to accumulate in these times, long term bullish.

Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:47:03 PM

Already invested in all the coins you mentioned. Plus I would recommend coins like Nano, OmiseGO and Vechain. All these coins are at rock bottom prices currently and you cant go wrong purchasing them at these price ranges. The market should recover soon and you will make back nice returns in just few months on these coins.

civiszero (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

Already invested in all the coins you mentioned. Plus I would recommend coins like Nano, OmiseGO and Vechain. All these coins are at rock bottom prices currently and you cant go wrong purchasing them at these price ranges. The market should recover soon and you will make back nice returns in just few months on these coins.

I do not mind sharing my portfolio with you perhaps there are some you did not think off

- neo
- iota
- cardano
- ziliqa
- banyan network
- vechain
- oyster pearl

I used to be in Nano but it was so volatile for a while i decided to sell it.
I havent read up well on omisego that well, thanks for the tip!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: